• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soul's Flawless and Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Ok would like a zekrom or a celebi or a shiny eevee

I can offer a shiny6iv timid (cloned) thundrus

Hope we can make a deal :D

Last edited:

gerehead

Hello again.Yes I am still interested! I tried earlier but it said that your inbox was full. Any way I have plenty of event torchicks with blazenite, and lots of gen 5 legends and a few events I'd you are interested in a cross gen trade or are willing to wait for the release of poke bank. Thoughts? Anything you are looking for specifically? I have a few Pokemon with their hidden abilities too.

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
Hey man, you PM'ed me about a trade but your inbox is full. I'll take the Mewtwonite Y for the Scyther. Do you have genderpreferences for it?

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
CMT for your DW skarmory and Dratini

Nulava

Banned
[Could you give me information about your UT SMR2010 Jirachi?
Is it a Clone?

I have the 3 Gamestop Shiny Creation trios UT and Meloetta UT. I didn't see them in your shop.
Your PM box is full.]

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
Can you clone me my AURA Mew and my SPACE C Deoxys, in return you can take a copy.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I'm new to this, so I'll apologize in advance if I'm doing this wrong.

I saw on your list of wants that you wanted event Pokemon you didn't have, so I was wondering if you would be interested in a Keldeo for one of your Shaymin, if you still have them? I have two Keldeo, so whichever one you'd like is up for trade, or any of the shiny creation trio.

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
Do you still have a shiny near-flawless Groudon (btw, what nature is it?)? I can offer (almost) anything that can be RNG abused in 5th gen (aside from entralink pokemon), although I'll have to transfer them to my X version first.

Status
Not open for further replies.