1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

SoulSilver restart, Team Rate please =)

Discussion in '4th Gen RMT' started by Kode D Tacht, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Kode D Tacht

Kode D Tacht Member

Hi all! I'm new to serebii.net as a user, been around looking at alot of stuff before. I decided to restart SoulSilver after a long break and test my pokemon knowledge. I have a good idea for strong teams in the future but I'm hiccuping at the beginning with the small choice of Pokemon and moves! Was to be expected I guess.. plus I picked a Bayleef as starter, not so offensive is all.

Well, I need to develop a good team from the start to take out atlease Indigo League (post-Jhoto gyms) before I go onto the bigger plans for trans-regional Pokemon teams.

For now however, my team is;

Bayleef ;153;
    (Hasty Nature/Ability: Overgrow)
    -Magical Leaf
    -Reflect
    -Light Screen
    -Synthesis

Stantler ;234;
    (Adamant Nature/Ability: Intimidate)
    -Hypnosis
    -Confuse Ray
    -Bite
    -Stomp

Pidgeotto ;017;
    (Gentle Nature/Ability: Keen Eye)
    -Fly
    -Twister
    -Gust
    -Quick Attack

Heracross ;214;
    (Serious Nature/Ability: Guts)
    -Night Slash
    -Leer
    -Aerial Ace
    -Brick Break

I have some others trained a bit along the way that is, Machop, Sudowoodo, Onix, and a Vulpix. Trying to make do with what's around and yeah I'm already trying some breeding =)

In the future I hope for Bayleef, Pikachu, Heracross, Mamoswine, Stantler, Starmie and if I can get my hands on one, a Heatran.

Thanks for your time! Suggestions for improvements is mainly what I'm looking for I guess, I haven't researched the League properly yet and am only past the 4th Gym..

2. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

Meganium
    Hasty Nature (not the best Nature, but oh well, I guess you don't want to breed for a new one?)
    ~Giga Drain
    ~Earthquake
    ~Ancientpower
    ~Outrage

Stantler
    Adamant Nature
    ~Return
    ~Earthquake
    ~Zen Headbutt
    ~Hypnosis/Toxic/Bounce/Sucker Punch

Pidgeot
    Adamant/Jolly Nature
    ~Brave Bird/Aerial Ace
    ~Return
    ~Steel Wing
    ~U-Turn

Heracross
    Adamant/Jolly Nature
    ~Megahorn
    ~Rock Slide
    ~Close Combat
    ~Aerial Ace

3. Kode D Tacht

Kode D Tacht Member

Thanks for the reply, finally. Already through indigo plateu. i'm experimenting with several Pokemon now including togekiss, wobbuffet, and I got heatran :)