• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soulsilver Team(need advice for last pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tancar911

V Where's Squirtle?
Hey, ive been reading around this site for ideas, yet cant find a final pokemon for my team. Ive simply play offline with friends, so it doesnt matter if there are ubers or hacked to get pokemon to me. Thanks.
Lugia(+defence, -attack)
252 defence, 252 sp defnce
Reflect
Light screen
Toxic
Roost

Lugia is the opener, designed to set up screens, then either toxic and wall it out, or switch to darkrai or deoxys, as they have lower defence.

Deoxys attack form (+sp attack,-attack)
252 speed, 252 special attack
Ice beam
Thunderbolt
Phycho boost
Signal beam

The main special sweeper. Signal beam to deal with his weaknesses, the other three for type coverage.

Darkrai(+special attack,-special defence)
252 speed, 252 sp attack
Dark void
Dark pulse
Dream eater
Ice beam

The status inflicter. Would open with lugia in double battles to see what i am up against. Ice beam for bug types

Metagross(+attack, -speed)
252 attack, 252 hp
Thunderpunch
Zen headbutt
Earthquake
Meteor mash

The physical sweeper. Has thunderpunch because those i battle often have strong water types.

Wobbuffet(+sp defence, -sp attack)
252 hp, 128 defence, 128 sp defence
Counter
Mirror coat
Encore
Destiny bond

The backup, if the others fail, he should be able to get at least 1 KO before going down

NEED 6th pokemon!
Have thought of heracross, yet he doesnt have a strong base stats as the rest of the set. Dialga or giratina would be my next to guesses, though im not sure how well they would go with the rest. Feedback please?

Last edited:

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Did you just put random natures and EVs on your Pokemon?

Tancar911

V Where's Squirtle?
Im new at this stuff, i had all evs and natures posted underneath. Should i redo?

McDanger

Dont bump threads over month without a post

Status
Not open for further replies.