• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

soulsiver

mew661

Crush the Oppression
is my team any good i have shiny latas lv56 moves:mist ball zen headbutt
fly and dragon pluse
lugia lv 56 moves:fly aeroblast hydro pump (forgot last move)
haunter lv 57 dark pulse shadow punch shadow ball and night shade
dragonite level 58 dragon rage fly dragon breath (forgot last move)
red gyarados level 59 surf whirlpool hydro pump hyper beam
and ferlagator level 61 surf waterfall strength and cruch
i have 9 badges

InfernapeFan

Pokemon Master
You should really trade your haunter and evolve it as otherwise you missing out on a massive power boost and would have to reach a higher level otherwise. Also teach waterfall and Giga Impact rather than surf and Hyper Beam to Gyarados as it has a way better Attack stat. Maybe you also considder getting a HM slave and getting more diverse movesets on your pokemon (especially your water types).

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
I don't see too much diversity on the team (except for haunter) pokemon wise and especially moveset wise. You're 5/6 boltbeam weak but wtv, it's ingame so it's kind of acceptable

If you're not going to evolve haunter into gengar, I suggest using a different pokemon. Ghost type is fine. Something similar like mismagius maybe?

Feraligator
- Waterfall
- Brick Break
- Crunch
- Rock Slide / Strength

If you want to keep strength that badly, ok you can. It would actually work ok on this set.
Surf is gone because you already have another water type move and because feraligator's sp.attack is better than attack so no special moves for now.

Gyrados
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Rock Slide

To be honest your gyrados set at the moment is bad. This will work much better.

Latias
- Psychic
- Dragon Pulse
- Surf
- Calm Mind

This will be better than what you have now.

I'll leave the rest to others
good luck on the team

ultimateblaziken11

Looking for Shinies
I recommend you train a grass/fire type instead of one of those water types, but it can also be useful to have more than one type (sometimes).

Emeraldfan

I recommend you to read the rules... :p

Standard Dragonite
Adamant
~ Dragon Dance
~ Dragon Claw
~ Fire Punch
~ Earthquake

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
It's not the biggest deal so don't worry
They just want you to use a more vertical format to make it easy to read
there's a format they want you to use which is this or do similar:

Pokemon @ Item
Nature / Ability
Optional EV's
- move 1
- move 2
- move 3
- move 4

Aura Sensei™

User Title
^ That's the correct format btw.

Dragon Dance on Gyara.

Thunderbolt > Psychic is probably the way to go with Latias.

InfernapeFan

Pokemon Master
On your Latias I would run bolt beam over surf as it gives you way better coverage and will kill water types that you are weak to.

arceus03

explain please..

Probably means that Water types usually carry Ice moves?

249.png

Lugia @ Leftovers
Bold | Pressure
• Calm Mind
• Roost
• Aeroblast
• Ice Beam

If you already have Ice Beam on Latias, you might want to stick to Hydro Pump. Earth Power is great if you can get it, but it requires BP. If you're not fond of CM and/or Roost, just slap whatever move you want that covers the rest of your team. Really, legendaries can work with almost everything.

94.png

Gengar @ Wise Glasses / Choice Specs / Wide Lens
Timid | Levitate
• Shadow Ball
• Focus Blast
• Thunderbolt
• Sludge Bomb / Energy Ball

Gengar doesn't need Dark Pulse, it covers the same type as Shadow Ball but with less power due to lack of STAB. This set gives him much more coverage. Last move is optional; Sludge Bomb is a reliable STAB. Energy Ball has lesser coverage but can be used to hit Water/Grounds.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Probably means that Water types usually carry Ice moves?

249.png

Lugia @ Leftovers
Bold | Pressure
• Calm Mind
• Roost
• Aeroblast
• Ice Beam

If you already have Ice Beam on Latias, you might want to stick to Hydro Pump. Earth Power is great if you can get it, but it requires BP. If you're not fond of CM and/or Roost, just slap whatever move you want that covers the rest of your team. Really, legendaries can work with almost everything.

94.png

Gengar @ Wise Glasses / Choice Specs / Wide Lens
Timid | Levitate
• Shadow Ball
• Focus Blast
• Thunderbolt
• Sludge Bomb / Energy Ball

Gengar doesn't need Dark Pulse, it covers the same type as Shadow Ball but with less power due to lack of STAB. This set gives him much more coverage. Last move is optional; Sludge Bomb is a reliable STAB. Energy Ball has lesser coverage but can be used to hit Water/Grounds.

For the last time , it's Focus Miss >: (

PC +1