• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sound track?

Bennu

Strategic WiFier
Does anyone know if there's a DP sound track out? If so, can I mooch it off one of ya'll? I like the way Pokemon battle music sounds, but I don't trust Limewire enough to download anything like that.

/_Sakura_\

Shiny Ponyta?
Does anyone know if there's a DP sound track out? If so, can I mooch it off one of ya'll? I like the way Pokemon battle music sounds, but I don't trust Limewire enough to download anything like that.

Don't trust Limewire? That's what antivirus programs are for.

Umbreon Rider

Tolkien fan 4 eva
I have all the music, bleeps included, of Diamond and pearl, in a folder in my PC. But i dont know how to host it or post it so...

Umbreon Rider

Tolkien fan 4 eva

rune the 1st

Whatever...
Well IPods only take MP3s right?
I think the files were WAV Or something near that.....
Oh wait now I remember they were MIDI....
Go to this site to download a MP3 converter it only takes around 20 seconds top to convert one...though sadly you only get it for 15 days....

Last edited: