• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SP! Coloring Contest - NEW EACH SEASON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
It was entered for the normal yes and you are right about the Psychic energy thing and it's also because of the dark lighting :)

I'm also thinking about making one for the creative category though :D

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Here's mine!
Mewtwo_1.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Mewtwo_1.png

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Here's my creative one ^^

08Mewtwo2copy.png

fab

Sneasel Plushie!
Many thanks for all of the great entries so far!
They aren't as numerous as I had hoped by this point, but there's still a month to go.

BTW, for further entries, I would like to point out that a lot of people seem to be neglecting guideline #5:
Original line art comes at 1024x1024 pixel size. Please keep your final versions squared, and reduced to no less than 800x800.

VaporeonSplash

Can't Cook
Hah, so I made it by the deadline! :D Aren't you all proud of me? *realizes no one here but fab actually knows her* Uhm...yeah...

So here's the entry!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55579334/

P.S. Hadn't really thought about rule #5 until I had finished the pic, and errr...somewhere along the process I did a little lengthening and cropping, sooooo my final product isn't quite square, and the width isn't quite 800 pixels....I'm sorry! *cowers in fear*

fab

Sneasel Plushie!
Glad to see your entry come in, Splash. It seems to be the... only one in the entire past month. @_@ How very sad. Where's everyone's spirit of competition this time around, or their desire to win for that matter?

Normally I couldn't do this since there would be only a certain amount of time before the next contest would have to start, but this time since it's the last one...

I'm extending the deadline in hopes of giving more people a chance to enter!

New deadline is June 21st!

I hope everyone's cool with that. The number of entries just isn't enough at present. If things still look that way after another month, then so be it but I'd like to see these contests reach a more satisfying end if possible.

Please spread the word, and remember there are two categories to enter!

Dragon Wing

Eat Miltank Burgers!
Here's mine!

I'm soooo glad you extended the date to let them in! Well anyway, here is mine:

My Mewtwo Pic

EDIT: Right, I've fixed it now =P

Last edited:

Dragon Wing

Eat Miltank Burgers!
I've fixxed it now, even though I don't have much of a chance against most of these people =)

Last edited:

Sandslashtaggerung

THE DILLYDALLY GHOST
thankyou tahnkyou thankyou for the deadline extension.
i've really wanted to enter the finale, but i had absolutely no time last month, things should cool off after finals,

fab

Sneasel Plushie!
I too am very glad I decided on the extension. The extra month has brought in a decent amount of additional entries, not so much here at Serebii but from other places.

Sandslashtaggerung, I hope you're aware the day after tomorrow is the final day to enter. It would be nice to see your entry make it in on time.

To you others, thanks for submitting! Remember, if you're feeling a lack of confidence in your entry you can always put some more work into it and resubmit it, or even do another to put into the other category. Time's short, but it's just a thought.

fab

Sneasel Plushie!
Copied from Sneasel Plushie! site

Apologies to everyone out there who has eagerly been awaiting the names of the winners of the coloring contest. I did not receive the results from two of the judges until today, but now that I have them I've wasted no time in getting them out. Remember there are two categories which means six winning positions and two request prizes. A very great congratulations to the winners for their superb coloring jobs, and a most enthusiastic round of applause to the runners up who received very favorable votes.

Normal Category
1st Place to qu-ko
2nd Place to VaporeonSplash
3rd Place to Scenice

Creative Category
1st Place to Pheonix
2nd Place to Tabor
3rd Place to salimus

As I have already stated, this has been the final, regular coloring contest after a very successful run of two full years. Thanks be to all the participants in this and all previous contests for making each one a fun and worthwhile experience.

Graphic awards for all winners can be found here.
As always I'll be in touch with the 1st Placers.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
...Wh-what?

I placed?

I FIRST placed?

o_______o

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAA.

Awesoooooome!

8D

Seriously, this made my day. (As if it wasn't already a good day to begin with. XD)

:DDDDD!

Status
Not open for further replies.