• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SP-Z's World Of Trade

StreetFlare

Master of Flame
My friend (lacks an account on here, and rarely gets Wi-Fi access) has traded me a UT lvl 44 Shiny Piloswine, and wants me to get him a better shiny/any Giratina for it. If you're interested, I'll be the medium for the trade (due to previous reasons). And...yeah.

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
243 - WIN2011 Raikou - Rash - Lv.50 (T)
244 - WIN2011 Entei - Adamant - Lv.30 (UT)
245 - WIN2011 Suicune - Relaxed - Lv.50 (T)
im trying to collect all the shiny legendary dogs
im offering-
shiny lvl. 100 regice
lvl.100 gothitelle
lvl. 100 elektross
lvl. 100 scizor

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
Your shiny ralts for a shiny Murkrow?

CameronSt

Awakened
I am interested in your<Shiny> Eon Ticket Latias(ラティアス) - Timid - Female - Lv.50 (T), you can make a clone for you to keep of my meloetta (UT), keldeo (UT), Arceus, Shaymin (UT) Manaphy (UT), or other events if you would like
I am also interested in these, they are both shiny, Groudon - Adamant - Lv.100 (T) [Flawless, 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 6 HP] and Rayquaza - Adamant - Lv.50 [Near Flawless] I am hoping to get them the same way as stated before

Last edited: