• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SP-Z's World Of Trade

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Not really interested in Lv.100 Pokes sorry.

Ya that sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me! :)

Interested in Shiny Torchic and Mudkip OR Shiny Rayquaza.

DW Ledyba sounds good.

how about any 2 shinies from my shop the link is in my sig.

boxnev

i have a shiny spring deerling, would you trade it for one of your events?

Shiny Porygon-Z

Hate makes me Famous
CMT for your shiny Wurmple please c:. Also, how many shinies do you expect in return for the shiny Faraway Island Mew? o:

How about shiny jap ditto and TFE! Karrablast and TFE! Haunter for wyrmple and mew. I want everstones on both, which i can supply.

i have a shiny spring deerling, would you trade it for one of your events?
Not interested. Thanks anyway :)

How about shiny jap ditto and TFE! Karrablast and TFE! Haunter for wyrmple and mew. I want everstones on both, which i can supply.

Not interested. Thanks anyway :)
Sure, why not? c: I don't believe you need an Everstone on the Karrablast, since you aren't trading me a Shelmet. The Haunter I have already has an everstone, so it's fine c:.

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
Interested in Shiny Totodile. I could give you DW Pokes such as Vulpix and Eevee and I might have some events too.

MicAnde12

i have japanese ditto I could trade you. I would like he lvl11 mew but if you think thats unreasonable pm me with offer

bushie

hey i'm intersted i your shiny female wrumple hows about a ut shiny zubat for it