• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SP-Z's World Of Trade

pika poke 126

aaaaaaay-oo-ay-oo-ay
025 - Satoshi's Pikachu(ピカチュウ) - Naughty - Male - Lv.50 (UT)
may i have that please? i can offer you a ut shiny event entei (but i'll have to transfer it to bw if it's 5th gen)the event is the zoroark event where you can get the movie zoroark so it's really 2 for the price of 1

Shiny Porygon-Z

Hate makes me Famous
025 - Satoshi's Pikachu(ピカチュウ) - Naughty - Male - Lv.50 (UT)
may i have that please? i can offer you a ut shiny event entei (but i'll have to transfer it to bw if it's 5th gen)the event is the zoroark event where you can get the movie zoroark so it's really 2 for the price of 1

No thanks, I already have that event.

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
I can Trade my Shiny Sinjoh Ruins UT Girantina for your UT Shiny Virizon.

threexl

luna_3_valley
hi i wanna offer a jap ditto and a modest deino with egg moves dark pulse/icefang/firefang each holding an itme of choice for your shiny caravahna

Shiny Porygon-Z

Hate makes me Famous
hi i wanna offer a jap ditto and a modest deino with egg moves dark pulse/icefang/firefang each holding an itme of choice for your shiny caravahna

I'm not interested in eggmoves sorry.

I can Trade my Shiny Sinjoh Ruins UT Girantina for your UT Shiny Virizon.

Ya sure.

I Want Your Movie 14 Victini - Brave - Lv.50 (UT) w/Fire Gem Trade With My Shiny Beheeyem

No thanks, that's a bit unfair. Throw in another shiny and you got a deal.

threexl

luna_3_valley
how about a shiny infernape lvl 100 i got it from (dakilla) so it should be legit or at least a clone of the original which im pretty sure is the reason it has all the ribbons it does for your caravahna that or a jap ditto and a liberty garden victini nn cuddlybear

stephgoesrawr

Hello!
I'm interested in your Tepig - Sassy - Male - Lv.1 (UT) [31 Atk IV]
Would you be interested in trading it for a Shiny Chimchar and Shiny Tailow?
Both are lv. 1 UT( :​

KnyfeStab

Could I get the Shiny Terrakion instead of the Shiny Virizon?

stephgoesrawr

Yay! : D
I can RNG the tailow now.
Would you be able to trade in an half hour-ish?( :​

KnyfeStab

ok my fc is in the sig...... and i will be inside in 3 min