• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Space☆Dandy

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Another episode that blows minds.

Honey being there truly gave the illusion that she was part of the crew, and I find it hilarious Dandy used to date a 4D cube...and that Honey nearly proposed to a 2D rectangle. Overall, a hilarious episode.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I liked the different dimensions in this episode.

Certainly one of the better episodes of the show

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
That was a "meeeeeh" episode, almost filler-ish, actually. The reveal at the end of the court session was funny, though, but the ending gave me some bad vibes, and the preview seems to confirm it. It looks more serious than silly, and now I'm starting to get worried about how it'll end. Though perhaps we'll finally get an answer.

I need to prepare for Dandy's last episode. This could go either way in terms of being great, or being disappointing.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The penultimate episode had nearly nothing to enjoy, really, other than teaching people how children can try to kill you for blocking them out of twitter.

Phoenix Wright would frown at this court trial.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I kind of liked this episode, pretty interesting.

Also, is next week the series finale or is there going to be another season? It feels like the series finale, but I can't seem to find anything on this matter aside from Space Dandy being replaced on Toonami's block (which really doesn't say much).

voicerocker

Platinum Master
I kind of liked this episode, pretty interesting.

Also, is next week the series finale or is there going to be another season? It feels like the series finale, but I can't seem to find anything on this matter aside from Space Dandy being replaced on Toonami's block (which really doesn't say much).

The dub actors have been calling it the final episode, so I'm guessing this is the end. :(

However, there was a rumor that there might be interest in a Dandy movie if the series was successful.

CuriousHeartless

Yeah, the episode was kind of boring. But it was nice getting an explanation on pyonium (Or however it is spelled). Too bad the finale is next Saturday...ah man, the finale is airing on my birthday (Technically, it is airing early Sunday morning, but most people would still call it Saturday night so I'm still saying it's airing on my birthday).

CuriousHeartless

Holy crap...Jaicro versus Gogol in a massive space battle! And it looks cool! And Jaicro means Johnny appears again! And he says 'Here's Johnny'! Man, is he awesome.

And Bea was a Jaicro spy this whole time! Before shooting Gel in the back and then changing his mind and trying to use Dandy's pionium to conquer the universe! And Admiral Perry isn't actually the skeleton, galaxy thing, that was just a projection!

And then Dandy went full badass! Then they were all just dust in the wind! Then the narrator talks to Dandy! And the narrator is pretty much God!

And Dandy destroyed the universe! All of them! And he gets the chance to be god! But turns it down so he could continue going to Boobies! And the universe(s) reset! With no narrator or god. I feel that there is some deeper symbolism, like everyone telling there own stories instead of someone else telling them or something.

This was a cool episode just to look at. And to listen to. And it's all so...actually, it's disappointing because the universe is now reset with minor changes and no god. There was some wrap-up, but what little there was is gone now. This could get even worse when thought about. God may be gone, but if Dandy still has pionium, then he will eventually destroy all universes again but then with no chance of them being restarted. There were also plots with absolutely zero resolution in the end, like why Dandy has so much pionium, what exactly Admiral Perry is, any possibility of Dandy hooking up with Honey or Scarlet, and probably a few other. This felt like a two-season Shaggy Dog story.

But the ending said 'May be continued?' which means that, hopefully, there actually will be a movie (or season 3. Either would work, but the movie seems more likely) and it will give better resolution to the story.

-Raiga-

I loved the the final interactions between Dandy and Gel. You wouldn't think the idea of Gel helping out dandy would make any sense considering he's chased him for two seasons, but it was written so perfectly.

It is kind of an odd choice for Dandy to use Gel's ship near the end rather than his own though. You'd think the (possible) series finale, would want to feature Dandy taking the Aloha Oe for it's "final ride" to the top of the weapon. Nonetheless, and awesome moment when he got gel's ship.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
What a chaotic but nice episode for the season finale. It was mostly the girls and their companions making their way to Dandy until he gets the rest of the episode to show off...

...And then get asked by the narrator - AKA God - to be the new God of the universe.

So now I think there's a reason why reruns will look canon...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
So the glorious Space Dandy has come to an end, and it ended gloriously. There's just so many things that can be said about this episode, but there's not a lot of time to really put it all together. Was it perfect? Depends, since I felt a few things were glossed over in explanation. Was it beautiful? Of course! This was just so much fun to look at and watch, time slipped by without my knowing and it brought me close to tears. Who'da thunk it?

I think there'll be a movie. Space Dandy appears to have done well-enough that they may do it. Well, I don't know how well it's done over in Japan, but it's sure done well over here that I can see. If a movie does happen, it won't be a for a couple of years or so, but either way, that's all fine and dandy.

See ya around, baby. It was fun.

Final death count (estimated) for the hell of it:

Dandy: 6
QT: 6
Meow: 7
Dr. Gel: 11

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Can't help but think that whole bit where Bea pulls out the gun was an Evangelion homage.

I knew I wasn't the only one who thought of that, he had similar expressions to Ritsuko's. The whole "I'm going to become a god" kinda came out of nowhere, though, if only because we just never got a reason as to why he decided to betray both the Gogol and Jaicro empires. But then again, a couple of episodes before, he did show some interest in the traveling between dimensions...

I should do a rewatch some time soon and look out for such hints.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
And so we arrive at the big finale. Pretty good I would say although this is the kind of show that feels like it could go on forever. The ending makes zero sense but then again nothing ever really did. The betrayal scene with the spy fellow was dramatic but those guys have already died so many times already, I think he will be ok. LOL

To be continued? Maybe

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Aw man, I saw the last episode 2 weeks ago, and it was a pretty good show. Can't believe the plot twist at the end. 26 episodes is not enough for this crazy awesome show! To be continued indeed.