• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Space☆Dandy

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I liked that episode mostly because it showed how likable Dandy can be. The episode felt very Bebop too, with a great montage in the middle.

It would be awesome if she comes back later as an adult from some accelerated aging excuse, but I'm not going to expect her to ever actually come back again.

You say that when the characters inexplicably come back from death itself in the next episode.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
You say that when the characters inexplicably come back from death itself in the next episode.

They're special, since they're the main characters. Unless Adélie does turn out to be a main character, but we probably won't know for a while. We're only five episodes in, if she shows up again, that's all fine and dandy, but I won't complain if she doesn't.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Well it's the same sort of thing with Bebop and Champloo where you have an episode about a character who seems like they'll come back or even says that they'll meet again, but they never actually do. I got a similar feeling from this episode, so while I do want to see more of her, hopes are not up.

that's all fine and dandy

[img200]http://24.media.tumblr.com/3a86fafe2d605fb3bbaf65fe64db8236/tumblr_mxz3b9msWC1rpodico1_500.gif[/img200]

CanadianGuyEh

I really enjoyed episode 5, it was certainly a fresh breather and very so much sweet of Dandy not to get her registered, as if his heart melted when feeling bad for the alien girl.

The ending was enduring though as her last words under breath said "Baka'.
But i doubt she'll return unless under certain circumstances along the show.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
[img200]http://24.media.tumblr.com/3a86fafe2d605fb3bbaf65fe64db8236/tumblr_mxz3b9msWC1rpodico1_500.gif[/img200]

[img139]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/018/3/a/Ham_Ham_Raspberry_by_Pyro_Sith.gif[/img139]

Anyhoo...

I just now realize Adélie is on the poster, but she's kinda small, so you'd have to really be looking for her. So this basically means we should be paying closer attention to the poster to see who's coming up next. In the meantime, I wonder if Honey will end up doing something awesome by the series' end, big or small.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I'm surprised Honey hasn't done more, I would've thought she did something important instead of just being generic recurring Boobies waitress.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Such broken English. Better English Yoda has.

This was a weird episode... not sure how I feel about it. Though I really do love these Chekhov's Guns that happen, and the ending was actually kinda pretty. So I can give this episode that, but it otherwise was a miss episode for me. Not bad, but not a favorite.

Am looking forward to next episode, though. That one should be fun.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I liked the song at the end

And the OP and ED

And it was pretty

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
That very ending oh my God. I was waiting for that reference, it was inevitable. All of the laughter. This was a great episode, much better than last week's.

I think I was right in that the skeleton from episode three flipping the bird in the foreground counted as getting crap past the radar, since it was blurred here. But oh well, not that it matters. I'm still reeling from the fact the flower host has boobs and a man's voice. Even though it makes sense...

Dandy: 1.5
God Mode +1
QT: 2.5
Meow: 3.5
Dr. Gel: 3

Because everyone except Dandy pretty much died in this episode. Shut up it counts.

Last edited:

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Why did the race announcer/ plant person appear to have boobies but also have a male voice? That's just weird.

Maybe one of my favorite episodes so far.