• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Space C Deoxys up for Trade

Ma_Navu

God of Thunder
dsgamecube: Yeah I do. I'll consider that offer. If nothing better comes up in an hour or so, it's yours.

DLshadow

Breaking Benjaminfan
ok then,A darkrai(legit)lvl 40 ,infernape lvl 100,and a metagross lvl 100?,i g2g so plz keep it on hold

Ma_Navu

God of Thunder
To you two who offered Darkrai: Nope. Seeing as though the only way to get them is to hack (or accepting a hack), I ain't accepting those offers.

Heaven's Illusion

I didn't catch this Blissey. I got from a friend a while ago, I didn't touch it.

Blissey
Nature: Relaxed
Trait: Serene Grace
Solar Beam
Protect
Hyper Beam
Skill Swap

I know it sucks, but if don't like it I can offer a Bold Happiny.