• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Space

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
BLAZE

After the meeting, Blaze sighed, but then heard a voice.

Wouldn't the burnt pieces be disintegrated, though?" Maude asked out.

Blaze was about to answer, but was innteruppted.

"It is very possible for the pieces to have disintegrated by now and we certainly don't want to be wasting time on a hopeless cause," Heart stated.

Blaze turned to them.

"This is no ordinary piece of paper. By far, the pieces are magic. They are enchanted by the god's themselves, our scientists have studied the paper. Through to my word, it is impossible for them to disintegrated. Besides, my piece of paper has plenty of burnt spots, all edges burnt. But then why wouldn't it have disintegrated? And this is not easy at all, they could be anywhere. Have you noticed how big each half is alone? The pieces could be anywhere out there, possibly beyond the halves. They burnt because of the suns solar power."

Blaze snorted and tossed them folders.

"Our first mission is in a graveyard. Its in the other half, so we need to be careful."

He turned his back and added one more thing.

"Meet me at the takeoff point at 3 thirty. Got that?"

In a flash of fire and lightning, where he was standing were balls of dust.

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
((I don't want this RP to die, but I'm not quite ready to post yet.))

Mickmon95

always thinking about Pokemon~
Heart Reed the Whimsicott
Rebel HQ

"This is no ordinary piece of paper. By far, the pieces are magic. They are enchanted by the god's themselves, our scientists have studied the paper. Through to my word, it is impossible for them to disintegrated. Besides, my piece of paper has plenty of burnt spots, all edges burnt. But then why wouldn't it have disintegrated? And this is not easy at all, they could be anywhere. Have you noticed how big each half is alone? The pieces could be anywhere out there, possibly beyond the halves. They burnt because of the suns solar power."

Heart then pondered the explanation Blaze offered. Well if these indeed aren't ordinary pieces of paper we are searching for and are enchanted by the gods themselves, then of course they must be still somewhat intact. And his own piece of paper does support his claim. It is valid so this search is our first course of action Heart decided that he would believe this and go on this search. "Okay so then our mission is clear now," Heart said in a soft and serious tone.

Blaze snorted and tossed them folders."Our first mission is in a graveyard. Its in the other half, so we need to be careful."He turned his back and added one more thing."Meet me at the takeoff point at 3 thirty. Got that?"In a flash of fire and lightning, where he was standing were balls of dust.

Heart nodded and would follow these instructions directly. He decided that he had nowhere else to be, so he might as well head to the takeoff point. So he examined the contents of the folder and began walking. Whatever it takes to stop them...

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Maude the Vileplume
Headquarters

"Our first mission is in a graveyard. Its in the other half, so we need to be careful. Meet me at the takeoff point at 3 thirty. Got that?"

Maude pondered for a moment. The types of Pokemon Maude would likely meet at a graveyard are poison, ghost, and dark type Pokemon. Maude is weak to none of those, so they were of no concern. Still, this would give Maude a good chance to prove herself. The question at hand is... how do they get there?

"Where's the map?" Maude asked herself when trying to find one. "The map, the map, where's the map?" A map was not likely to help her do anything but figure out where she was and where she needed to go. All she knew was that this base was all the way out in the desert. Other than that, she knew nothing of the whereabouts of the graveyard. And then it hit her...

"This place probably has teleporters in it," Maude stated, switching from trying to find a map to trying to find teleporters. "With all the hi-tech stuff here, it shouldn't be too whack. But where could THEY be?"

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Chelle the shiny Lucario
Rebel Headquarters

The Whimsicott had seemed to sense Chelle's presence, but she knew that he wouldn't be able to discern her from the rest of the crowd. She tried not to think about how sweaty and near her everyone was, or how the Blaziken next to her was so close he could almost touch her hand. She started to think eavesdropping wasn't as entertaining as she had first imagined, but she listened anyways.

The Whimsicott began apologizing to the Vileplume who was sobbing. Chelle suppressed the urge to double over in laughter. The Swoobat then said something, and the Whimscott seemed exasperated when he replied and the Vileplume was still sobbing.

Never mind, this was totally worth suffering through her claustrophobia.

"Welcome all to the first meeting of The Rebels. This meeting is not for crybaby's or anything of the sort, so I deeply suggest that is you are one, you are dismissed." Chelle couldn't help but give a short laugh. Really? The rebels had to have seen worse then some flimsy speech by a headstrong leader. Even the Vileplume wouldn't have to leave for a speech like this.

"Thank you, and now to the point. As you all quite know, Comalia has taken over one half of this planet. Due too this... tragedy we are unable to move about freely because of Comalia's forces. We have joined to stop Comalia, and ultimately save space. Now to the part you do not know, probably. This has only happened because of Palkia. Palkia has lost a strip of paper that is very dear to her, and I believe if we find it and show it to Comalia, this madness will be calmed. Keep in mind that you are looking for the burnt pieces of the paper, as I already have a large part of it with the important parts burnt out, Im guessing by Comalia. We must also close the rip in space called the Dark strings. they are what gives Comalia his forces. If we close it, perhaps his forces will fade away, making this whole thing easier for us. Do you all understand?"

Chelle gave a simple nod, she had known about the paper. Not having friends did, actually have benefits.

"Now, you must all stalk this half in search for the burnt pieces, any Dark Legionaries you kill are a happy bonus."

Chelle couldn't help but laugh, she could already picture her paws snapping their stupid little necks.

"So no more talk. GET GOING. You are all dismissed."

Suddenly the crowd surged toward the door moving as one, and Chelle had to stop the feral animal inside her from desperately clawing her way out of the closed in space. She was claustrophobic and stood rigid, waiting for everyone to leave before she did, her eyes shut tight. Everyone dissipated, and her pupils undiluted and she took a deep breath. That was the only thing that could make her come unhinged. She flexed hr paws, happy to have the free space, and ran her fingers through the tuft of fur tat the top of her head.

Suddenly, the Vileplume spoke, in a small, sqeauky voice, that grated Chelle's nerves. “Wouldn't the burnt pieces be disintegrated, though?”

It wasn't a bad question, but the paper was clearly important to Palkia. It wouldn't just disintegrate.

The Whimscott then said something, but Chelle was busy thinking.
Blaze told them that the paper was forged by the gods, and other things Chelle had already assumed.

"Our first mission is in a graveyard. Its in the other half, so we need to be careful. Meet me at the takeoff point at 3 thirty. Got that?" Blaze said, her voice condoning. She tossed folders and Chelle managed to catch one. She was unimpressed by the recon that had been done on the graveyard. Minimal information had been provided.

Chelle gave a sigh, and moved towards the take-off point. It was gonna be a long day.

Last edited:

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Sogni the Togekiss
Dark Tower

Sogni was completely silent. He'd worked on stealth flying for a long, long time, and he had finally mastered it. Now, he was practicing. Practice makes perfect, does it not? This was the only thing that Sogni could do at the moment, for the official work day for him wouldn't start for another hour. Then he could satisfy his need to kill.

The Togekiss was exceptionally angry today, for a clumsy Dark Legionaire had run into him as he was getting ready for takeoff, and completely umbalanced Sogni. He fell on his side, and it took him a really, really long time to get back up. After all, he was only graceful in the air. It really, really made him angry. But he knew he had to keep his anger under control.

After all, it would make everything so much easier.

That's what the voices told him. The voices that had been whispering in his head for as long as he could remember.

Sogni decided to go in the tower early, for what did he have to loose? He flew in one of the many open windows, and landed in front of a very surprised Dark Legionaire.

"Sogni! You're not susposed to be here for another hour!" The DL cried. Sogni clucked his tounge, and rolled his eyes. Seriously? he wondered. Wouldn't Pokemon who were on the DL's side want him to come earlier? After all, the earlier he came, the more Rebels he could kill later in the day...

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
((OOC: A little heads up. I'm not going to be on Serebii as much as I used to. Mostly cause I'm losing interest in the site, coupled with the fact that a lot of the people outside the fun forums are jerks. I'll still come on to RP from time to time, just not as much as I used to.

Anyway I'm bumping cause I don't want to see this RP die.))

Return of a hero

Balair "Ripper" Nightrun the Shiny Feraligatr || Death Star HQ || Training Room

(OOC: I've waited sooo long to post in this RP, sorry about that. Now, without further ado, Balair!)

(OOC again: Thoughts and sounds that aren't quotes are in italics.)

Slash, slash, slash

My claws ripped through the wooden dummies like they were dough.

"A real opponent is what I need, outside of this closed off place" I grumbled, dusting my hands off.

I made my way through twisting, turning halls, and up staircases, around corners, and through doors. Finally at the top of the pyramid, I opened a trapdoor that led outside.

Before stepping out I called down to a couple of Pokemon, "I'm going out for awhile!"

As I climbed out of the pit, I saw a desert of crimson sand stretching as far as the eye could see. It looked like a sea of blood, except for the cacti, which jutted out at odd angles, from the crimson sand.

I sat in the sand for hours, watching the sun move across the sky, suddenly I saw a blue shape on the horizon, running towards the tip of the pyramid, which was barely visible above the sand.

The shape was blue and yellow, a Manetric, with a tattered black cape trailing behind it, and a bag of scrolls in its mouth.

"Malain!" I cried out, tackling the poor Manetric, "I knew you were alive."

"I'm not Malain! I'm her sister Kaze, now get off me, you great oaf!" The Manetric said, wriggling out of my grip.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Blaze
Rebel HQ - Liftoff Point

Blaze swiftly heeled, and saw a large group of rebel's. They we're all that was at the meeting. Slowly he nodded.

"So you all are...here." He said in a voice of utter dislike. He paraded around, snorting every few seconds. "You all are to find your own Star Fighters and get in. Please start."

As they started to get in, Blaze Could not help Thinking, I will finish off the rebels....sooner or later....

Then he turned on the engines and prepared for liftoff, drinking some soda while the others we're starting to get in.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Maude the Vileplume
Headquarters

"...Star Fighters?" Great, the assumption that EVERYONE could drive one. Maude was a new member, and she's never flown one. "Where are the star fighters? Where are the star fighters?" Maude kept mumbling to herself while trying to find the fighters.

She started walking down the halls trying to find them. But none of the rooms were marked. This made it harder. Maude tried to go by what she could only assume. "The Star Fighters should be in a large room, so the door should be wider than the others."

...But all the doors were the same. And the door at the end of the hallway was only a utility room. "Couldn't they have made this a little easier," Maude thought out loud. Maude was a fresh face and she was willing to take on a challenge, but this place did not make sense.