• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spacey_dude's eggs!

Spacey_dude

Espeon Rawks!
;manaphyegg;Eggs!!;egg;
I will make 3 eggs every 2 weeks. The eggs will hatch in 2-3 weeks. After they hatch, the pokemon can evolve(if it has any evolutions)!Pm me for the link so that you can put the egg in your signature.

egg11.png
egg10.png
egg09.png

*In order to see the eggs hatch, you must refresh the page

Last edited:

blazikenBAM

alittlestitious
mmm.

the shading is off. look at pokemon egg sprites, and notice the shading. it's curved, not flat and linear. if you fix the shading, they will look much better.

keep practicing.

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
mmm.

the shading is off. look at pokemon egg sprites, and notice the shading. it's curved, not flat and linear. if you fix the shading, they will look much better.

keep practicing.

Agreed. The shading is weird, and it would look so much better if you added more shades, or even better, pillowshaded them.

Lion_animagus

fusion expert
Agreed. The shading is weird, and it would look so much better if you added more shades, or even better, pillowshaded them.

no, pillow shaing is a nono. you should just try and immitate the shading OR just use official eggs and add what you want to those.

Mr. Yoshi

they look as if they were done in paint ._. the shading is weird...the first one... is it a forretress?

Charizard 36

Fire Master
Spacey dude I like the Eggs but neither of them are Mew. And I love Mew.

Charizard 36

Fire Master
Thanks Dude!:p

Charizard 36

Fire Master
I would would like a Mew Egg. And I know the answer Egg #2. It's Areodactyl.

Lion_animagus

fusion expert
stop spamming by saying *qoute*nobody like my eggs. *unqoute* and no one is psoting here anymore because you haven't updated your aprtie OR post your new sprites.