1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Spacial Rift....Bit of a snag

Discussion in 'Mystery Dungeon (Hidden)' started by Drayne, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drayne

Drayne crimson alchemist

Ok not sure if im doing this right or if is in the right place but anyways...

Ive currently run in to a bit of a problem while going through the spacial rift story arc. So by problem I mean im trapped.... heres the deal im currently at the half way point in the area that bisects the spacial rift and the deep spacial rift.

My starters are a fire type and a water type...not exactly ideal types for fighting palkia... Ive got supplys but no reviver seeds

Both my pokemons lvl are 47 and every time i face him i get demolished
    and i cant leave the dungeon to get revive seeds....

So im looking to anybody for suggestions.....Can you help a guy out?

Thanks, Drayne

2. Treeconator11

Treeconator11 Ultranumb

Keep trying till you get lucky, worked for me against Dialga, all I had was my Treecko and my Squirtle, I had to got to like level 60, plus I needed dig to win.

3. mudkip42

mudkip42 fan of pmd series

Well, you just got to keep trying...

I used to get wiped out by those charizard's flamethrower before I even reach palkia(I'm a bulbasaur, with mudkip as partner).

Well, I was pretty lucky when I beat him, I managed to find some status infliction seeds on the way to palkia. xD

I was around lv 40+(Mid 40s) when I battled him

4. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

Keep on trying. Eventually, after beating some Pokemon, you'll get higher levels and win. That was what happened to me when I was in Spacial Rift. I had a Turtwig and a Cyndaquil. You could also get lucky by finding items like Reviver Seeds and Oran Berries. Maybe even helpful TMs if you are lucky.

5. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

Did you try a Sleep Seed?

6. Warfare

Warfare liverliverliverliver

Use the help thread. If you can't find it, search or look at the stickied PMD/R/T rules, which you should have read already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.