• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:~Sparkling Shine Shop~:.

Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu
nomatterwhatrn0.png

Link: http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2420/nomatterwhatrn0.png
OMG! This is amazing! Thank you so much~ It's beautiful! ^.^

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Hi! I'd like Sakura Kinomoto to make me a banner please!

Text: Aipom: Purple Perfection <--- could 'Aipom:' be at the top left corner and 'Purple Perfection' and the bottom right corner please? Could you make it the font of the shop's banner right at the top of the first page? ^^
Size: 350x150 px
Picture(s): Aipom! Could you make sure there's no blue if you can? But keep some stars, or add your own if you can! Also make Aipom bigger, just to fit in the banner, and quite faded. Or would this pic better since its already faded?
Anything Else?: Could you make it look very beautiful, light and sparkly? I'd like different shades of purple and some light yellow as the background. Maybe add a discreet rainbow? And in a corner could it have that, um, I don't know what you call it, but that checkered/crosshatching effect? Like in the bottom left corner Kiseki's banner? Make it look quite happy too! ^^ Oh! And a pink border!

I would GREATLY appreciate this! I know its a lot, but the last I heard, the more detail the better!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Jazmin (Jasmine)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFLES!
I'd like to request a banner from *~Aipom Star~* please. :)
[banner]
minun.gif

Background: http://photobucket.com/image/backgr...ounds/__Eternal_Blue_____wallpaper___by_J.jpg or http://photobucket.com/image/backgrounds/sherylandammie/Beautiful.gif It’s your choice, whichever one you think would look better. :)
Text: “Now your life’s no longer empty, Surely Heaven waits for you….”
*~Aipom Star~* could you put “Now your life’s no longer empty” in the upper left corner and “Surely heaven waits for you….” in the lower right corner, please? J
Font: Times New Roman in Italics, please. :)
(Note: *~Aipom Star~*’s default banner size is 390x115. It’s the only size you’ll get!)

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
I'd like to request a banner from *~Aipom Star~* please. :)
[banner]
minun.gif

Background: http://photobucket.com/image/backgr...ounds/__Eternal_Blue_____wallpaper___by_J.jpg or http://photobucket.com/image/backgrounds/sherylandammie/Beautiful.gif It’s your choice, whichever one you think would look better. :)
Text: “Now your life’s no longer empty, Surely Heaven waits for you….”
*~Aipom Star~* could you put “Now your life’s no longer empty” in the upper left corner and “Surely heaven waits for you….” in the lower right corner, please? J
Font: Times New Roman in Italics, please. :)
(Note: *~Aipom Star~*’s default banner size is 390x115. It’s the only size you’ll get!)

Accpeted

Yay! My first request in ages!

Leanne

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Hi! I'd like Sakura Kinomoto to make me a banner please!

Text: Aipom: Purple Perfection <--- could 'Aipom:' be at the top left corner and 'Purple Perfection' and the bottom right corner please? Could you make it the font of the shop's banner right at the top of the first page? ^^
Size: 350x150 px
Picture(s): Aipom! Could you make sure there's no blue if you can? But keep some stars, or add your own if you can! Also make Aipom bigger, just to fit in the banner, and quite faded. Or would this pic better since its already faded?
Anything Else?: Could you make it look very beautiful, light and sparkly? I'd like different shades of purple and some light yellow as the background. Maybe add a discreet rainbow? And in a corner could it have that, um, I don't know what you call it, but that checkered/crosshatching effect? Like in the bottom left corner Kiseki's banner? Make it look quite happy too! ^^ Oh! And a pink border!

I would GREATLY appreciate this! I know its a lot, but the last I heard, the more detail the better!
Thanks!

OK, since Sakura Kinomoto can't do my request, could you please do it Kiseki? You are my twin after all!! ^^

May I request a banner and pokeball to *~Aipom Star~* , please?

banner:
Background: http://photobucket.com/image/backgrounds/megpeg2011/backgrounds/BlueLove.png?o=95
Text: princess skitty
Font: georgia with bold

pokeball
Pokemon:skitty
Features From Pokemon on Ball:her ears and her tail

thankz!

Accepted

I'll do it soon!

EDIT: Here are all of them!

Jaz:

HeavenMinun.png

Leanne:

PrincessSkitty.png

SkittyBall.png

Hope you both like 'em!!!

Last edited:

Jazmin (Jasmine)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFLES!
OMMFG, *~Aipom Star~* YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sooooo much!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Sure, I'll do your request. But can you put the request as my form? ^^;

Oopsies! Sorry, forgot! *Facepalm*

Text: Aipom: Purple Perfection <--- could 'Aipom:' be at the top left corner and 'Purple Perfection' and the bottom right corner please?
Subtext: No thankies! ^^
Size: 350x150
Picture(s): Aipom! Could you make sure there's no blue if you can? But keep some stars and sparkles, or add your own if you can! Also make Aipom bigger, just to fit in the banner. And remove the writing please! ^^ Oh! And could the pic be on the right hand side?
Background: I'd like different shades of purple and some light yellow as the background. Maybe add a discreet rainbow? And in the bottom left corner could it have that, um, I don't know what you call it, but that checkered/crosshatching effect? Like in the bottom left corner of your banner, Kiseki?
Font: Black Jack
Border?: Yes, please! A white and light pinky-purple one!
Extras: Could you make it look very beautiful, light and sparkly? Make it look quite happy too! ^^

Thanks VERY much!!!!!

Last edited:

Leanne

OK, since Sakura Kinomoto can't do my request, could you please do it Kiseki? You are my twin after all!! ^^

Accepted

I'll do it soon!

EDIT: Here are all of them!

Jaz:

HeavenMinun.png

Leanne:

PrincessSkitty.png

SkittyBall.png

Hope you both like 'em!!!

thank you very much!
i really love it

mew..

What do you want?
alright kiseki, i need a banner done please.

[banner]
Text: none
Subtext: none
Size: 486x100.
Picture(s): http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/sugimoris/sugimoris251.png
Background: http://www.texasbeyondhistory.net/aldridge/images/millpond.jpg
(that may be a bit hard, so if it is just make a grove of trees with a small pond)

Font: none
Border?: no
Extras: none
Examples:

I'd like the pic to go in the middle of the banner if it can.

Thanks in advance.

didn't know if this was rejected, accepted or just forgotten, so i wanted to make sure. If you can do it, thanks. ~~

didn't know if this was rejected, accepted or just forgotten, so i wanted to make sure. If you can do it, thanks. ~~

It was accepted, and I haven't forgotten about it. I'm currently working on the requests before yours, so please be patient. ^^;

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Can I request a banner from *~Aipom Star~*

261poochyena.gif
(Hope the pic works I love it)
Background: Something nice, what ever you think looks best.
Text:Forget the bark, beware the BITE!
Font:What ever you think will look best I do not know much font

Please and Thanks and take your time.

Last edited:

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
I would, but I'm a little busy with requests at my shop, so, sorry!
I'll do it when I've finished my other requests ok? Just check in the shop to see if my list is empty, then remind me (PM) ok?

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
I would, but I'm a little busy with requests at my shop, so, sorry!
I'll do it when I've finished my other requests ok? Just check in the shop to see if my list is empty, then remind me (PM) ok?
Ok thanks.And I will remind when the list is empty.

pokefan16

Can i request an egg aipomstar?
Egg:
Venasaur,Charizard,Blastoise
Meganium,Typhlosion,Feraligatr
Sceptile,Blaziken,Swampert
Torterra,Infernape,Empoleon

tnx in advance i'll wait

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Can i request an egg aipomstar?
Egg:
Venasaur,Charizard,Blastoise
Meganium,Typhlosion,Feraligatr
Sceptile,Blaziken,Swampert
Torterra,Infernape,Empoleon

tnx in advance i'll wait

Denied

No you can't I'm busy! Didn't you just see what I said to Flame Haji? And you better not be requesting here 'cause my shop is busy! In fact, you probably are, 'cause I've got a request from you! (Which has too many images, so I don't even think I can do it, btw). Also that is FAR too many eggs! You say 'an egg' but that is, like, 12!!!!! That is 12 separate requests!!! No way! My back-up spot is filled by Flame Haji, so there is absolutley NO way I'm doing it, ok?

@Kiseki: Could you change my position to closed? Thanks, twin! ^w^

pokefan16

Denied

No you can't I'm busy! Didn't you just see what I said to Flame Haji? And you better not be requesting here 'cause my shop is busy! In fact, you probably are, 'cause I've got a request from you! (Which has too many images, so I don't even think I can do it, btw). Also that is FAR too many eggs! You say 'an egg' but that is, like, 12!!!!! That is 12 separate requests!!! No way! My back-up spot is filled by Flame Haji, so there is absolutley NO way I'm doing it, ok?

@Kiseki: Could you change my position to closed? Thanks, twin! ^w^

ok... im very very sorry about this aipom star. i hope you will not banned me.

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
I made your banner Flame Haji! Hope its ok!

PoochyBite.png

EDIT: OMG! I've just realised I've spelt 'Forget' wrong! :O I'll try and change that!