• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:~Sparkling Shine Shop~:.

Thanks can i have another blinkie from kiseki

[Blinkie]
Text: Daisies
Color(s): yellow and a light orange
Picture: No thanks
Object Bouncing: Can you have a little yellow flower going along or if not a yellow star

Thanks

I'm sorry, PurpleMew, but you must wait a week before you can request again.

Megchan

God IS in Control
Since Sakura-chan has lost interest in making banners, then I would like to request a banner of Kiseki, please. :3

[banner]
Text: Don't Stop, Patapata!
Size: 350 x 150
Picture(s):x x x
Anything Else?: No, just thank you. :3

Megchan

God IS in Control
Megchan, please use the correct form. ^^;

So sorry, I just copied and paste my last post without realizing I needed to use your form. =^^=;; *hits head*

Okay! I would like to request a banner of Kiseki, please. :3

[banner]
Text: Don't Stop, Patapata!
Subtext: N/A
Size: 350 x 150
Picture(s): x x x
Background: Um...whatever looks best. =^^=;;
Font: Hand of Sean from dafont.com
Border?: Yes, please.
Extras: No, nothing else, expect thank you. :3

Everyone, I have an important announcement to make. My old workers, Kyuubi-Chan (and possibly) Angelic Pika and Sakura Kinomoto are not able to work here anymore. They have their personal reasons. So, that means I'm hiring again. (If you're interested in working here, feel free to PM me! But I'll only accept one at the moment--I still have to talk to Angelic Pika and Sakura Kinomoto).

And as for the requests, I'm still working on them. :)

EDIT: Two people have PMed me asking if they could work at my shop, and they are GiratinaShaymin<3 and Arceus Master. I just need one more worker, and everything will be set. :)

EDIT 2: Everyone! I have one last worker, and it is *~Aipom Star~*. I don't need any more workers at the moment. Right now, I'm handling things between the workers and me. So, watch out for the first page!

Last edited:

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Yay! I can't wait for my first request! And can't wait for the first post to be updated! Thanks again Kiseki for letting me work! *gives cookie* :D

Hey Aipom star <3

welcome to the shoppe.

OK, everyone, I updated the first page with two new workers! (I just need to talk to GiratinaShaymin<3, since she didn't give me forms or examples yet).

Anyway, you can now request to] *~Aipom Star~* and Arceus Master!

(As for me, I'm still working on requests. But I think I'll work on them more on the weekends, since I have homework to do now. ^^;; So far, I'm working on GiratinaShaymin<3's request.)

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Lol! I cant wait to, say that To!

it will be hard for me to do some requests so maybe in a week or two

thanks

Shay Shay Tina Tina

Lol! I cant wait to, say that To!

it will be hard for me to do some requests so maybe in a week or two

thanks

Shay Shay Tina Tina

Keeper of the Aura

Darkrai = Best PKMN
*~Aipom Star~*
[Egg]
Pokemon Inside Egg: Darkrai

Yay! I'm your first requester! :p

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
*~Aipom Star~*
[Egg]
Pokemon Inside Egg: Darkrai

Yay! I'm your first requester! :p

Accepted

I'll get right to it!!! :3

EDIT: Here ya go Keeper of the Aura! Hope its okay for you!

DarkraiEgg.png

By the way... can anyone in this shop do WBG? 'Cause it'll look much better with that done!

Last edited:

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
May i request a quick attack from *~Aipom Star~* please

Pokemons:pichu,Shinx and Cyndaquil

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
May i request a quick attack from *~Aipom Star~* please

Pokemons:pichu,Shinx and Cyndaquil

Accepted

But in future READ THE RULES!!! Use the correct form, which ALSO includes the name of the item in [brackets], and you may only request two things per post!!!

I'm only doing your requests because your only my second requester... (I hope that's alright Kiseki ^^).

EDIT: Here PikaHeart. Hope you like them :3

Pichu.png
Shinx.png
Cyndaquil.png

Last edited:

Keeper of the Aura

Darkrai = Best PKMN
Thanks! It looks great! :p

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
Thanks *~Aipom Star~*. Sorry about that one.

Hazel_Nut

*~Aipom Star~*
[Chao]
Pokemon: Torchic
Sitting/Standing: Sitting
Emotion: Confused

There you go! :)

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
*~Aipom Star~*
[Chao]
Pokemon: Torchic
Sitting/Standing: Sitting
Emotion: Confused

There you go! :)

Accepted

But does it hurt to say please? ^^

EDIT: Here Hazel_Nut! I really hope you like it 'cause its eyes were surprisingly hard to do! If you want me to edit anything about it, just ask (but don't make the job too big). :3

ConfusedSitTorchic-2.png

^^ That one's actually the 3rd version I've made of it! I replaced the other ones with it! i'm SUCH a perfectionist!!!

Last edited:

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Sorry for double post but....

Any more rrrreeeequests?! :D