• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spear Pillar Story (rated G)

Erienne

Anime high :D
It was the thirteenth of the month of July in the city of Celestic Town, a quaint town nestled in the foothills of Mount Coronet. The sky was overcast and gray, casting an ominous shadow over the old buildings that made up the town. Inside one of the small cottages that dotted the fair town, a young boy, no more than 12, was sitting around a fireplace, cuddling with his Piplup. It was frightened by the gloomy sky, and nudged itself ever closer to him.

“Cold… really cold…” he said, throwing some more wood onto the fire. The flames crackled and embers flew around the metal fireplace. He wished at this moment that his Piplup was a Chimchar, since he really could have used a nice Ember.

Old books were scattered around the room, a strewn-out mess of cobwebs, glass, and old wood and tile. Some scrolls were hung up on the walls, showing weird pictures and exotic markings. His name was Brody, and he was the grandson of famed explorer Ronald Oakley.

He normally lived with his parents in a high-rise off in Jubilife City, but per his mother’s request, he was staying with his two grandparents in their old, rustic (if you could call it that) home. She wanted him to learn about Sinnoh’s culture, and to visit the old Celestic Ruins, that cave in the center of town with those weird drawings of these two Pokemon who supposedly could control time and space.

The stairs on the side of the room creaked, the wood bending at the soles of his grandfather’s shoes. He was nearly 85, and his adventures and age had taken a toll on him: his once handsome face was ridden with wrinkles and sags. However, Brody admired his strong, and still cheerful spirit.
“Brody? Hello? You down there?” his grandfather asked. His voice was mellow, but still cautious and pleasant.

“There you are, I see. What’re you doing here so early in the morning?” Early was relative, because even the antique grandfather clock still read almost seven-thirty.

“Bored, and cold I guess. The news reporter said a new storm is coming and burr… I’m just cuddling with my Piplup.” His mind was set on computers and television, not the piles of books that were the de rigueur entertainment in his grandparents’ home.

“Same here, I guess. I found this book you might want to take a look at, since you did just get your first Pokemon from Rowan. I remember when he was no older than you, still with the same bright spark in his eyes…” He was running off on tangents, a senior moment as it was so correctly called.

“I found this relic when I first visited Spear Pillar on the top of Coronet, and I think you might want to see it. I don’t know how old it is, but it looks fascinating…” His grandfather inched his way towards him, and handed him the book. It was a book printed on fine papyrus paper, strong as ever but thin like crystal. It was bound in a leather cover, with weird markings and stones following its sides. But on the cover were a picture of the same beasts he had saw in the Ruins, but trioed by another, serpent-like one, and a glowing orb, obscuring the center of the page. Each beast surrounded the orb, almost in a triangular shape…

He opened the book and began to read:
“In the beginning there was nothing, not even light and darkness. Out of nothing there came one, bound in a cosmic force and energy to create It. The egg was of pure white energy, and out came a beast with a thousand arms and hooves that resembled nothing but a horse itself, glistening in all its majesty. It gave off a primeval howl, and out of it came lights of pure energy, lights of light before Light itself, and called to life the Three Other beings: Dialga, creator of time, Palkia, creator of Space, and the Serpent one… the name too foul to be uttered by all but the First One itself. It tried to attack the First One and the two others but was stopped by the glowing mane of the First One, and banished to the abyss of which it created.

“Dialga, creator of Time, and Palkia, creator of Space, for both of you to make the universe of which I have fashioned.” It brought to life three more beings: Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf with its roar.

Out of nothing the universe unraveled like a spider’s thread and fell into place. The First One made a hall of pure diamond and platinum of which it lay itself on, and there it lies to this day. And we called It Arceus.
However, the Beings of Space and Time were angry. The Beings fought with one another, each enraged by the other one’s doings. They were stopped by the keepings of Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit, the beings of what we call Humanity. They gave us our Knowledge, our Emotions, and Willpower, and lie dormant within the three lakes they call their sancta.

Arceus was unhappy by Its dormant world, and sprouted the seed of life onto Its worlds. It fashioned from the ground three Rulers: one to hold the land, one to hold the sea, and one to hold over their domains. And we called them Kyogre of the sea, Groudon of the land, and Rayquaza of the sky.
And so the Earth waited, dormant, as life itself rose from it. The first life on this Earth was an embryo of all future life to stem from, a creature named Mew of our legends. It was the first life, and all Pokemon to this day are its descendants.

The Rulers of the Earth fashioned from the Sea itself a Pokemon named Lugia to govern the currents and the sky, and to hold the three Birds of Weather Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno in check, lest they ever come to fight.
And so humans came, raising these beasts we call Pokemon and providing refuge, and working together to form bonds and closeness. We fashioned three golems from the world itself; we called them Regirock, for It is from rock, Registeel, for It is from steel, and Regice, for it is made of ice. And that is the history of our World.”
He closed the book, and put it away.

-------------

It's my version of the order of the legendaries at what not. Hope you like it.