• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Special ending theme: "The Rocket Gang Team Song" by the Rocket Gang, Feb 11th only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Well, you've heard the song already but...

Starts in XY&Z14, according to TV Tokyo's TV guide.

LizardonX

Banned
We move from an ED about my fourth least favorite XY character to an ending featuring the three tied for first.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
We move from an ED about my fourth least favorite XY character to an ending featuring the three tied for first.

Dat salt, dat salt, dat salt.. xD

Protect the world from devestation, to unite all people.. in truth and love.. blablabla.. nostalgia! xD

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
THANK YOU ADELE GODDESS OF BILLBOARD YOU HEARD MY PRAYERS

I couldn't stand that Bonnie song at all, sorry! Love Mariya Ise though lolz

phanpycross

God-king
Good, the ending was prolly the most boring we've had since I started this show.

Im not expecting this to be great either given which characters we're talking about, but eh, what can you do?

and rip Clemont

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
is this the theme that was playing in the preview of events to come? the one that plays when they showed TR v TF

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
oooooo sneak peak into team rockets future team yes please!!

Do you think James' Inkay will evolve or do you think he will get a new capture soon? Any thoughts?

ShadowForce720

oooooo sneak peak into team rockets future team yes please!!

Do you think James' Inkay will evolve or do you think he will get a new capture soon?
Any thoughts?

Well it's certainly a possibility that James' Inkay will evolve or he will get a new capture, or both although I don't know when. Also if James' Inkay does evolve, I expect it would be when it is fighting the evil Malamar trio and it evolves to protect James from them or to stop them. So I'd be highly surprised if Inkay evolves if it turns out that it's not against the evil Malamar trio or if it turns out their not in the evolution episode somehow.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
So having read the comments here...

You DO know this song has been out on CD for two weeks now, right? Just making sure.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
You DO know this song has been out on CD for two weeks now, right? Just making sure.

I totally forgot that...

This song seems quite fitting imo considering that from XY&Z14 that TR is becoming more heavily involved in the anime.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
YES! I was SICK of that Bonnie song the first time I heard it.
I was eagerly awaiting the day we got the news it'd be replaced. And with a way better song :D

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hmmm I liked the Team rocket song when I heard it before, but I'm gonna miss the current ending song which has grown on me recently. ^^;

RickHoenn

Banned
Finally the Bonnie puni-chan ending will be replaced, i dont hate it but it got kinda stale :x

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Finally the Bonnie puni-chan ending will be replaced, i dont hate it but it got kinda stale :x

Honestly I wasn't a big fan of the Squishy Song ending theme, so I'm glad it's being replaced with the TR song ending theme.

Soniman

Break the Limit
You could make pillars from the amount of salt for Bonnie in this topic lol

Whatever, I don't care about TR but the song sounded decent enough

Status
Not open for further replies.