• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Special ending theme: "The Rocket Gang Team Song" by the Rocket Gang, Feb 11th only

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
Considering I despise both songs it's a loss either way ^_^

Xuxuba

Because it's how this fanbase is; we complain about everything :p
I'd rather have the Bonnie ending over another Team Rocket one tbh

More like Serebii forum's fanbase. From what i have seen so far, people don't complain as much in facebook groups, brazilian forums and other famous international forums such as Bulbapedia's. They do complain a lot in tumblr though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So Masafumi Mima just confirmed on Twitter that this ending is just a special deal for this particular broadcast of this episode. We're back to Eureka and Squishy with episode 15.

Hmmm I have mixed feelings. I mean if they went through the hassle of making this new opening theme, it may as well replace the current one permanently. ^^;

Gillachu

Banned
I like this song somewhat so I'm pissed that we're only getting this opening theme this one time. Like why even bother using it then.

ShadowForce720

Hmmm I have mixed feelings. I mean if they went through the hassle of making this new opening theme, it may as well replace the current one permanently. ^^;

I like this song somewhat so I'm pissed that we're only getting this opening theme this one time. Like why even bother using it then.

I'm presuming you mean ending theme, because this is a ending theme not an opening theme.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I'm presuming you mean ending theme, because this is a ending theme not an opening theme.

Yeah, there wouldn't have been a way that it'll replace the opening theme because otherwise Japanese people wouldn't know it as much as the XY&Z anime unless there's an announcement beforehand we still need those いくZ・いこうZ (Let'z go). But since XY&Z14 is mainly a TR episode not a Puni-chan one, the ending Rocket theme would be suitable. Or I would've thought that the opening theme seems more important than the ending theme so that it wouldn't be as likely be replaced unless its irrelevant so it would be better off replacing the ending theme instead.

Last edited:

DotKU

Champion
It was a nice change from the usual type of openings we get, tho it seems like a waste only having it air once

ShadowForce720

It was a nice change from the usual type of openings we get, tho it seems like a waste only having it air once

It's not an opening, it's an ending. I'm not sure why people keep getting it mixed up and thinking it's an opening when it's an ending and the title of the tread even says special ending.

DotKU

Champion
It's not an opening, it's an ending. I'm not sure why people keep getting it mixed up and thinking it's an opening when it's an ending and the title of the tread even says special ending.

Oh my bad lol, I guess I accidentally put that after reading some of the above responses.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Eek. This was just bad. It's a shame that we didn't get a showing of all of Team Rocket's Pokémon from the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.