• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Special or physical attackers?

Special or physical attackers

• Special

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Physical

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Simple question.

I didn't put a 'Both' option because I would like to know which is more popular rather than finding out that people use a mixture. Which I knew anyway.

Blazios

Both.

OK, serious now.

Both.

I use the same amount of physical and special sweepers, so what else can I say?

Personally, I like Physical attackers, but I use both...I like Physical attackers for their "I'm bigger, badder, and stronger than you" appearance...

??????

That guy.
Special have protection against Intimidate. Thats why I always have a special sweeper first on my team.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Because I follow the format of Flying, Fire, Electric, Grass, and Water, mostly consisting of Pokémon that specialize in Special Attacks and have a higher Sp. Atk. stat than Atk. stat, generally I follow a Special Sweeper format. Though of course I can just completely flip it around and use more "physical" Special attacks.

blackrose

i like special sweepers better.

Hotshot

I DEFINITELY prefer Physical Attackers. Check my team. I have barely any Special....Well, my Pokemon are pretty special...but they don't use Special moves.....well, I would say that Close Combat is a pretty special move.....Ah, whatever....

Pokemanyak

Little VoltTackler
Special attackers. Protection against Intimidate. Special attackers doesnt touch opponent. They are immune to Static, Effect Spore, Flame Body.......

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
special moves are usually stronger (but usually have less PP and less pokemon learn them)