• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Specialshipping General Discussion

Which do you think is a strong Special shipping hint?

• The thread tied around Red and Yellow's finger at the end of the Yellow arc

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • When Red says that he and Yellow should live together

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • The fact that Pika (Red's Pikachu) and Chuchu (Yellow's Pikachu) are a couple

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • Yellow draws Red alot in her sketch pad

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • When Red found out Yellow is a girl

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • At the end of the FR/LG arc, Red is carrying Yellow in his arms

Votes: 58 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

atalantis

Manga Freak
Thanks for the invite Chamo-chan!

Orange....lol. Well that seems like the mostly candidate.

I know I'm backtracking a bit but I would imagine at one point in their date, Yellow fall into one of her random sleepng spells. That's just me.

I was thinking that she would have sleeping spells too!
Also, I was thinking of using Orange as a character in a fan fic I wanted to make, but right now I have writer's block.......

4de_92

hi I'm new
What if Yellow and Red got Married where place they get married?
I think in Pallet town or in Viridian city in the summer.

Last edited:
We just had a similar topic:
What if Yellow and Red got Married and if they had a kid, what will they name him/her?
I said that they will name their kid Orange, (which was Auratios' idea)

They would get married in Viridian City!
Or at least, that is what I think.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
I say mt. silver.
It's quiet, it's secluded, there are hot springs ...... I'ts perfect!

atalantis

Manga Freak
hi I'm new
I think in Pallet town or in Viridian city in the summer.

Hmmmm. I'm not quite sure. Maybe Cerise island. It's where they met after Red went missing.

atalantis

Manga Freak
So supposing that they get together (lol of course they are), which one will confess first and how?

I just can't imagine Yellow confessing. She seems shy when it comes to her feeling for Red. So I think when Red realizes it, he'll be rash and say it right away. . . unless Red secretly has a very shy side. If it's Red confessing, I think it would be pretty blunt and straight to the point like Sapphire's confession.

I think so too. If one of them should confess first, It would be Red.

On an unrelated note: Stupid Writers Block! I really want to type a fan fic for this club, but I am stuck...any ideas?

Other unrelated Note:
Originally posted by atalantis:
I believe that the thread is one of the biggest hints for this pairing. For those of you who don't know, there is a legend that says lovers are connected by a red thread tied around their pinkies. Red thread, caterpie thread, what's the difference? Not only does this happen in the Yellow arc but also in the FRLG arc when Yellow is about to go through the black hole.

You made a VERY good point, thank you atalantis!

Last edited:

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
I say the first to confess would be yellow! I'd imagine that one day, she'll muster up all her courage, and tell him!:
Yellow: "R-red... I love you!"

^
see, cute! :)

atalantis

Manga Freak
Swampertgirl: I can imagine that. It's so cute. Yellow would be blushing like a tomato.

Chamo-chan: Thanks. I actually want to write a specialshipping fanfic too. . . which is bad because I have to finish at least four other fanfics. lol. I'm awful at finishing things.

Latias 24

Alt.name : Latiwings
sorry I didn't post so long. I went on a holiday but I found quite some things related to specialshipping. I wanted to post but the my father's stupid laptop won't let me post anything.

I don't really get what the comic says but it is sure a specialshipping one. It is cute.
the link is:
http://sberry15.finito.fc2.com/poke/comi25-1.html
and there is another one:
http://sberry15.finito.fc2.com/poke/comi16-1.html
I hope the link works...
Too bad, I can't read any of them. If anybody know japanese, can please translate them?

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
it's adorable!!!!!!
(I wish I could read it though....)
maybe I can find someone to translate it for us.... But I don't know!
It's so cute though! I looked through it a bit, I REALLy wish I knew what it said! *sobs*

let's see... It looks like Yelllow and Red have a fight, Red leaves, Blue consoles Yellow (a bit of Jadeshipping there :) ) then Red gets trapped or something. Yellow goes off to find him. She saves him, then they are back at a house (I don't know whose it is.) and Crystal is there now. (before only Green and Blue were there.. Also, there seems to be some kind of light hearted specialshipping moment.... (I still can't understand it, but I looked through it and that's what I think it is.

Now for the next one:

Yellow and Blue are Talking (jadeshipping agian.) Blue seems to by mad about something at first, but it goes away, then Yellow goes home (I think it's her house o_O) and sleeps or takes a nap. She is thinking about Red (... aww! how cute!) then she takes a shower, then someone comes to her house, she opens the door, (she only has a towel on though.... who answers the door in a towel? XD) and Red's there! (OMG!) she blushes and slams the door. Then they both talk through the door, she changes, and when she opens the door, she glomps him! (I think that was it.)

^
this is probably my best summary of something yet!

Last edited:
^
I was thinking something like what you said. I really want to read Japanese so that I know what they are saying. Thanks Latias 24!!

atalantis

Manga Freak
Aww the fluffyness. Now I really want to make a manga.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Aww the fluffyness. Now I really want to make a manga.

LOL that made me laugh for some reason.

I liked those manga pages! I just wish I could understand them.... sniff

Status
Not open for further replies.