• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Specialshipping General Discussion

Which do you think is a strong Special shipping hint?

• The thread tied around Red and Yellow's finger at the end of the Yellow arc

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • When Red says that he and Yellow should live together

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • The fact that Pika (Red's Pikachu) and Chuchu (Yellow's Pikachu) are a couple

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • Yellow draws Red alot in her sketch pad

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • When Red found out Yellow is a girl

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • At the end of the FR/LG arc, Red is carrying Yellow in his arms

Votes: 58 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

atalantis

Manga Freak
I know. I actually considered trying to translate. Don't get your hopes up. I can't read Japanese at all. But I was thinking how long it would take me to translate if I used a Japanese dictionary and a romanji translator. Yeah....it's not going to work. lol

Off-topic: Julius Caesar essay tests SUCK!!!!! Just had to do that.

I know. I actually considered trying to translate. Don't get your hopes up. I can't read Japanese at all. But I was thinking how long it would take me to translate if I used a Japanese dictionary and a romanji translator. Yeah....it's not going to work. lol

Off-topic: Julius Caesar essay tests SUCK!!!!! Just had to do that.

Actually, I was thinking of doing that, but you're right, it would take forever..... I can't do all that o_O

atalantis

Manga Freak
lol it's really fun to insert your own words in there especially if it's completely random.

atalantis

Manga Freak
What made you a Specialshipper?

Just the fact that I like Red because he is cool and I like Yellow becuase she is adorable.
They belong together.............Sorry for that strange, fangirly sounding sentence.

auratios

GIVE ME YOUR SOUL
offtopic: sorry i was off alot of days!
well the club is doing fine and everything so i love everything that you've done for the club especially the comic, even if i don't understand anything..

and about the questions..

where would red and yellow get married?
i think at viridian forest where they first met
what would they name their child?
orange,duh!
who would confess first?
Red since he is rash in doing stuff. or maybe blue and green will trick him into saying that..

well that's for now..

Last edited:

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
What made you a Specialshipper?
^
Izzat the new topic? okay then!

let's see.... well.... I've alway loved wierd lovey dovey stuffs. (that's kinda why I like franticshipping too! :) )
then I just go gaga over this kind of stuff!
(and it all started with me reading a romance novel in elementary school :p)

atalantis

Manga Freak
lol I like both of your responses.

BTW did any of you see the new character files? I got this from Yellow's profile.
"The two are depicted to have a close bond in the FRLG series, and a caption of Yellow in a recent official character poll queried her as Red's current lover."

I had a fangirl moment when I read that.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
yeah! I read that too!
It's pretty nice huh?
off topic:
I can't wait to see the ones they post for ruby and sapphire!

Latias 24

Alt.name : Latiwings
When I read that, I nearly shout in joy. Actually, I did...

You think they will put those two together now in the manga due to the polls results?

Last edited:
Hey, I may not read any of the manga series (cause you know why? because I can't follow the chapters cause it's random to find any Pokemon Special Manga), but I do support this shipping and I would like to join.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
You think they will put those two together now in the manga due to the polls results?
I think this is the topic.
oh and I hope they do! :)

atalantis

Manga Freak
I hope they will. They can only delay it a little longer.

atalantis

Manga Freak
I like it. Awww poor Mew. Who would do such an awful thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.