• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Specialshipping General Discussion

Which do you think is a strong Special shipping hint?

• The thread tied around Red and Yellow's finger at the end of the Yellow arc

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • When Red says that he and Yellow should live together

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • The fact that Pika (Red's Pikachu) and Chuchu (Yellow's Pikachu) are a couple

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • Yellow draws Red alot in her sketch pad

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • When Red found out Yellow is a girl

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • At the end of the FR/LG arc, Red is carrying Yellow in his arms

Votes: 58 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
I liked the fic chamo-chan! very well written :)

Latias 24

Alt.name : Latiwings
chamo-chan, I put the review in your story, is that okay? Still I like it very much! I think I might write a special shipping one-shot.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
awww! It's pretty cute! :)

Latias 24

Thank you, both of you. I don't get it though, I haven't get a single review for the fic from fanfiction.net, do everyone in fanfiction doesn't like specialshipping? Cause I saw them reviewing to a championshipping one...

............Maybe they don't know what it is?
I don't know.
EDIT: I'll see if I can Post up Chapter 2 soon.

Last edited:

Latias 24

Okay, I will be waiting for your second chapter!
Off topic:Anyway, I cannot imagine anyone would pair Red and Lance up. It's a bit weird...
In topic: What's our recent topic?

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
lancexred....... uh.... it's interesting ..... but weird.....
How about a new topic!
A battle between Red and Yellow, who would win?

.........Let me think............Red most likely, unless Yellow does that thing when she increases her Pokemon's levels, then she might have a chance of winning.

^Yes you can!
RIght now, this is the topic:
A battle between Red and Yellow, who would win?

EDIT: I will have Chapter 2 Written as soon as possible. I'll tell you all when it is up.

Edit 2: The next Chapter is UP!!! (I might fix it up a little though.....)

Last edited:

atalantis

Manga Freak
Probably Red. He is the battler after all. Unless Yellow gets really emotional to raise the lvls of her pokemon but why would she get so emotional during a friendly battle with Red?

Latias 24

Most likely Red will win, unless Yellow is arguing with him or something, her pokemon feels the same then they increase in level. Yellow's synchronizing power only works if her pokemon feels the same anger with her.

Mewbiraxys

Mew The Origin
Seeing as how the Green hologram beat Yellow in 2 pages in the FR/LG saga, and the fact that Red is better than the real Green, Yellow pretty much doesn't stand a chance, and i hardly doubt that even if if she was angry with Red, she'd be angry enough to raise her pokemon's powers enough. Yellow loves Red too much :/

Last edited:

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
May I please join? Red and Yellow look cute in my opinon and this is lke the only pokespecial shipping club there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.