• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Specialshipping General Discussion

Which do you think is a strong Special shipping hint?

• The thread tied around Red and Yellow's finger at the end of the Yellow arc

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • When Red says that he and Yellow should live together

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • The fact that Pika (Red's Pikachu) and Chuchu (Yellow's Pikachu) are a couple

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • Yellow draws Red alot in her sketch pad

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • When Red found out Yellow is a girl

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • At the end of the FR/LG arc, Red is carrying Yellow in his arms

Votes: 58 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..........Well, I don't know what to do right now, So I'll post up a new topic.

Does Red and Yellow's relationship remind you of another couple in another Manga/Anime?

It does....But I can't remember which couple it was........

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Does Red and Yellow's relationship remind you of another couple in another Manga/Anime?

from Card captor Sakura,
syroan and sakura,
'cept the personalities are a bit switched.
I can't think of any other couple at the moment...

auratios

GIVE ME YOUR SOUL

it reminds me of therru and arren in a movie that's called tales of earthseas.

therru looks like that she likes arren but to shy to tell it!

Sableye King

The Ghost Guru

Naruto and Hinata from "Naruto". Yellow was shy around Red, but eventually got more comfortable around him, like Naruto and Hinata. And both girls blush and get embarrsesed around their love intrests too.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Clarify?
..... I can't really now...
well,
'cause you know how syaroan was too shy to tell Sakura that he loved her?
Well,
It's like yellow how she's too shy to tell Red she loves him!

Do you think that MATO, hidenori and satoshi yamamoto agree with specialshipping??
I do in fact, think so. Remeber the thread tied around two lover's pinkies (atalanitis brought this up)? I think they put that in intentionally...........but then again, who knows?

EDIT: Princess Venus I love your banner!!
Also, Chapter 3 of my fic is up now!

Last edited:

Mewbiraxys

Mew The Origin
To my opinion, RedXYellow has more hints than any other couple, (that even includes RubyXSapphire, even though that shipping is more 'confirmed' or 'official').

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
Can I join?

Mewbiraxys: Indeed, but RubyxSapphire hasn't really been 'dealt with', per say. Yes, they admit their feelings in the Mirage Island arc, but after that, the only bit of romantic interaction (up to the current manga chap.) is that Ruby either really doesn't remember what was said, or he's playing stupid.

Does Red/Yellow's relationship remind you of another couple in another Manga/Anime?

I would say Naruto and Hinata from Naruto, but aside from the Chunin exams, there really hasn't been much interaction between the two. In my opinion, they remind me of Domon and Rain from an old anime, G Gundam. Domon really didn't know what to do with Rain, like how Red doesn't know how to treat Yellow now that he knows she's a girl.

Do you think that MATO, hidenori and satoshi yamamoto agree with specialshipping??

I'd assume yes, since they do control what happens to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.