• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Specialshipping General Discussion

Which do you think is a strong Special shipping hint?

• The thread tied around Red and Yellow's finger at the end of the Yellow arc

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • When Red says that he and Yellow should live together

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • The fact that Pika (Red's Pikachu) and Chuchu (Yellow's Pikachu) are a couple

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • Yellow draws Red alot in her sketch pad

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • When Red found out Yellow is a girl

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • At the end of the FR/LG arc, Red is carrying Yellow in his arms

Votes: 58 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Commander from Hell

Mahou Sensei Negima!
Erk...
I'M NOT DEAD! I just forgot my password for an extremely long time.
That means I have way too much stuff to catch up on!
But don't worry! I'm not dead...yet!

gardevoir_10

Beginning Trainer
hi...can i plz join? i'm a big fan of Specialshipping! ^^

What do you think Red has planned to give Yellow or vice versa on Valentine's Day?
Dunno XD. Maybe some flowers or something...

all i've read in the manga so far is up to the part when Yellow defeats Lance. I've been looking practically EVERYWHERE for G/S/C Saga and FR/LG, but i couldn't find them. T.T i haven't read the bit when Red saves Yellow from the wild Dratini...i've only seen the Specialshippy bits. that's why i don't know much of their personality...

gardevoir_10

Beginning Trainer
thx fugthimble! ^^

New topic (don't have to do it if you don't want to)
If Red & Yellow had an experience with my OC, what do you think would happen?
My OC is named Krystal. She's #1 PRANKSTER!!! She's defiant, stubborn and...winner of the Ever Grande Conference and Hoenn Grand Festival. She...likes pranking lovebirds. She can teleport and speak with telepathy and use telekinesis. she can read minds too (like yellow)
Here's my scenario:

Krys (Krystal's nickname): YO RED AND YELLOW!!
Red: hi!
Yellow: ...hi.
Krys: OMG YOU TWO ARE IN LOVE! *reading their minds*
Red: .... we are?
Yellow: *Blush*
Krys: Oh, yes you are!
Red: *gets it* Of course we're not! We're just friends! Ignore that crazy hyperactive maniac who thinks we're in love, Yellow. Let's go.
Krys: *gets mad* I'M SO GOING TO GET YOU!
Later...(Night, and the wind is blowing really hard*
Krys: *in ghost costume; her Haunter's making her look see-through* Here it goes! *knocks on the door*
Red: COMING! *answers the door* HOLY CRAP! IT'S A GHOST!
Krys: *makes freaky noises*
Yellow: *shrieks*
Krys: *goes inside, trying to keep from laughing*
*Red and Yellow hugging each other in fright*
Krys: *reaches over*
Red: WE'RE GONNA DIE!
Krys: *makes em kiss*
Red: *blush*
Yellow: *blush*
Krys: *pulls off costume* April Fool's you two lovebirds!
Haunter: Haunt, Haunt! *laughs hysterically*
Krys: *disappears along with Haunter*
Red: ...
Yellow: ... We were pranked! *faints*

THE END

fugthimble

i'm old now

Sophie, 16, pervert. Does nothing in her life except collecting rocks and pictures of rare Pokémons.

--

"Hey Red, there's something for you in the closet." Sophie says, munching on her sandwich, innocently.
"Really? What?" He gets up, directing for the door, oblivious at the evil glint in Sophie's eyes.
"A future child!" She shouts out, pushing him into the dark closet, and Red feels something that is definitely not a mop and bucket "Have fun, dearies."
"Well, I think we should do what she says." A voice that he recognizes as Yellow's says shyly, turning red "I mean, if we ever want to get out of here." She adds quickly.
Red has a nosebleed and dies.

FIN :)

gardevoir_10

Beginning Trainer

Sophie, 16, pervert. Does nothing in her life except collecting rocks and pictures of rare Pokémons.

--

"Hey Red, there's something for you in the closet." Sophie says, munching on her sandwich, innocently.
"Really? What?" He gets up, directing for the door, oblivious at the evil glint in Sophie's eyes.
"A future child!" She shouts out, pushing him into the dark closet, and Red feels something that is definitely not a mop and bucket "Have fun, dearies."
"Well, I think we should do what she says." A voice that he recognizes as Yellow's says shyly, turning red "I mean, if we ever want to get out of here." She adds quickly.
Red has a nosebleed and dies.

FIN :)

ROFL
My brain's blank right now. Can't think of anything. ^^'

fugthimble

i'm old now
i haven't been around since forever

i've been missing because the only topic really worth checking out, for me, was hoennshipping and it's dead, so yeah.

though i love this one too :D

vtommy1

Eh. might as well add me to the member list Chamo. :O

And yeah. The Emerald arc just ended in Mangafox. Just hope we get the old Dex holders in DPP or somethin'

Chelc

Sorry, but this thread is over a month (30 days) old. Please check the last post date before posting anywhere else in the future.

With that said, anyone may feel free to re-create the Specialshipping thread.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.