• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Specific Poké Ball Trading Thread

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Lf: Would really like a moon ball Houndour . Also see previous post for other apricorns I'm looking for

Ft: My spread of bankballs, some with HA/egg moves

Last edited:

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
FT: Female Axew in Dream Ball/ 5IV -SpA/ Adamant /Rivarly/ No egg moves /English, not nicknameable
LF: Adamant HA Larvitar preferably with same IVs as above. Special ball such as Dream Ball or Moon Ball would be nice but not mandatory, same goes with Egg Moves!

Also LF Dream Ball Absol, Snorunt and Elgyem
Also FT few average Dream Ball Murkrow and Hoothoot

Legits for legits. PM me.

ElAwDk

Have the following pokes in special balls
parkball: ;123; ;127; safariball: ;115; ;113; ;111; ;246; ;198; lureball: ;170; moonball: ;333; ;092; ;215; dreamball: ;361; ;207; :548: heavyball: ;227; ;214; ;246; ;446; levelball: ;190; beastball: ;170; mudbray ;104;

LF: Non-english 100% legit ditto with some IVs or any other poke in special ball

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
FT: Hundreds of Apricorn, Safari, and Sport ball shinies in my trade shop
and
Bellsprout
Bulbasaur
Burmy
Charmander
Chimchar
Corphish
Croagunk
Drifloon
Drilbur
Gligar
Golett
Hippopotas
Illumise
Mareep
Meditite
Mudkip
Nidoran (F)
Nincada
Pidgey
Piplup
Qwilfish
Ralts
Riolu
Rotom
Scraggy
Sentret
Shroomish
Skarmory
Skitty
Skorupi
Slowpoke
Slugma
Spearow
Spiritomb
Squirtle
Starly
Stunfisk
Swablu
Tangela
Tirtouga
Torchic
Treecko
Turtwig
Venipede
Weedle
Yanma
Zangoose

LF: Any Dream Ball Pokemon not found above.

Last edited:

ElAwDk

FT: Hundreds of Apricorn, Safari, and Sport ball shinies in

LF: Any Dream Ball Pokemon not found above.

I have petilit, gligar, kangaskhan, swablu and snorunt in dreamball. I would accept any HA poke in dreamball but not cloned.

Ghost94

I seek a Gastly in a Heavy Ball, yes he can be captured in a Heavy Ball in Sun and Moon. In exchange I offer nearly any legend, various items to include a Rare Candy or Bottle Cap, and a plethora of Pokemon in Apricorns such as Snivy with Contary in a Friend Ball and Totodile with Sheer Force in a Lure Ball. Being an extensive Pokemon collector, my Pokemon Bank sports a complete living Pokedex. There's a good chance I possess what you search for so shoot me a PM and tell me what you're looking for and let's work out a deal.

ElAwDk

I seek a Gastly in a Heavy Ball, yes he can be captured in a Heavy Ball in Sun and Moon. In exchange I offer nearly any legend, various items to include a Rare Candy or Bottle Cap, and a plethora of Pokemon in Apricorns such as Snivy with Contary in a Friend Ball and Totodile with Sheer Force in a Lure Ball. Being an extensive Pokemon collector, my Pokemon Bank sports a complete living Pokedex. There's a good chance I possess what you search for so shoot me a PM and tell me what you're looking for and let's work out a deal.

Any special ball fossil?

Ghost94

Any special ball fossil?
Many in fact. Off the top of my head I have just about all of them in Dream Balls, some in Luxury Balls and Dive/Net Balls. I'll get the specifics to you later tonight when I get a chance bud

ZroGravity

It's About Options
Completed.

Last edited:

Lurantis

Autism Love
Looking for any apricorn ball oricorio. Please PM I have a lot of egg move pokes and will breed competitive Pokémon for you

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I have a bunch of dream ball Munchlax and Snorlax that are leftover from a breeding project. None of them are IV bred. I'm looking for some bottle caps. PM me if you are interested. This is what I have:
Munchlax. Metronome, Oder Sleuth, Tackle, Curse
Thick Fat, 4 male
Pick Up, 1 male, 2 female
Gluttony, 9 male, 1 female

Snorlax. Tackle, Curse
Thick Fat, 1 female
Immunity, 2 male, 1 female
Gluttony, 4 male

Edit: Nearly all traded.

Last edited:

rs4711

Hi,
I'm looking for US/UM apricorn ball and ultraball pokemon.
If possible they should have the HA.

Offering:
Charmander HA in fastball, heavyball
Torchic HA in fastball
Bulbasaur HA lureball
Turtwig HA levelball

PM me, if are interested

Last edited:

Benvolia

Lf: other starters in apricorn/beast balls.
Ft(all random natured and ivs): moonball charmander, heavyball mudkip, and loveball chikorita

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Looking for NEWLY AVAILABLE APRICORN BALL POKEMON, which are those species added in Ultra Sun/Moon such as...
-Fast Ball Larvesta
-Fast Ball Scraggy
-Lure Ball Druddigon
-Level Ball Sigilyph
-Moon/Heavy Ball Shuppet
-Fast/Friend/Lure Ball Rotom
-Friend Ball Hawlucha
-Heavy Ball Aron
-Beast/Love Ball Frillish
-Fast Ball Dwebble
-Fast Ball Helioptile
-Level Ball Skrelp
-Beast/Moon Ball Golett
-Moon Ball Noibat
-Fast/Love Ball Mienfoo
-Moon Ball Zorua
-Fast Ball Chimchar
-Moon/Heavy/Beast Ball Piplup
-Lure/Moon/Beast Ball Mudkip
-Friend Ball Treecko
HAs would be awesome but not necessary.

So far I have...
-Love Ball Larvesta
-Moon Ball Pawniard
-Fast Ball HA Torchic
-Level Ball Charmander
-Fast/Heavy Ball HA Charmander
-Beast Ball HA Squirtle
-Love Ball HA Noibat
-Moon/Lure Ball HA Froakie
-Level/Love Ball HA Fennekin
-Friend Ball HA Turtwig
-Friend Ball HA Chespin
...and/or whatever else you find in my list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E7y0bi_rxwQbcHqU4UsAM3LtguTDE9p5qjjjdn7M00g/edit?usp=sharing

I prefer VMs if you wanna trade :D

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Hello all :) there are a lot of new apricorn ball Pokemon that I have not yet gotten, that I need!!

So far I can offer 3 of this generation, meaning SM/USUM

Those 3 are:

Friendball Bulbasaur
Heavyball Dhelmise
Fastball Alolan Geodude

I just caught that Friendball bulbasaur last night too! Let me know via PM/VM or post in my tradeshop to set up a trade with me please and thank you!!

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Please check my sig for full collection. First sheet is special ball breeding and the other sheets in the same document link have all my shinies and events.

Looking for dream ball Pokémon, rotom prize money items, moonballs, heavy balls , lure balls, friend balls, love balls, level balls, etc. all apricot balls.

Also accepting Island Scan Pokémon in moonballs not in my collection.