• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spectating?

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
I was just wondering, in wi-fi matches, will other people be able to watch the match? That is other than the two or four people actually taking part.

RandomPerson123

Are you talking about like Netbattle? Unless you record the battle for others to see there will be no spectating. I wish they had that feature, but they don't.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Well if i said: "In wi-fi battles" yes I obviously meant netbattle. -_- (that was sarcastic in case u didnt realise)

RandomPerson123

Well Netbattle and Wi-Fi are two different programs so I was wondering if you were trying to compare the two. Don't have to go bite someones head off about it.

Edit:New Rank

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
The violence..... Just kidding. Spectating would be a cool feature though.

Yay post number 900. New rank.

Helixis

Team NightSpark
That would such a cool feature. Imagine that last match of a tourney and everyone screaming your name...

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Dammit, I wish you could, because now how can you ref tourney matches? I mean what happends if they both say they won! `--`

ludicolo_kid

Nope I don't think so. But I'm pretty sure there's double battles still if your close to the person like link up. I'm 50/50. I may have heard of someone doing a double battle, I'm just not certain.

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
I would love to watch other battles sometimes.

And, just because you find someone's battle style doesn't mean they can change it with a snap of your fingers.

Mew3

Kill `em!
You can double battle with a friend, but not through Wi-Fi, but through wireless connection, just like in the GBA games. You can also double battle through Wi-Fi in PBR.

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
I've trained my pokemon to battle in Single and Double battles...So it dosent affect me much...

We'll get Double battles over Wifi Probably in the Next Gen

kurt

< looks friendly
there will be a next gen, certainly after the response dp got in Japan and now everywhere else.