• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Speed Drawer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Approved by Psi.

From the maker of the Water Balloon Fight, Dare Game, and Caption Contest comes Speed Drawer! (not a ripoff of Speed Racer, we never even heard of Speed Racer)

It's simple enough. I give a topic, you have 1 minute to draw it on MS Paint. You are allowed to use Pencil, Bucket, and Brush, with only the colors that are in the toolbox already. Then you Imageshack it.

Sometimes I'll give you more time, depending on how hard. You have 2 days to enter. And, yet again, this is an old game that I dug up from its year-old grave, when I used to be on SPPF as Pikamaster....a year ago.

1. Two days, no exceptions.
2. Use only the tools said above (Pencil, Bucket, Brush)
3. 1 minute, unless otherwise stated. Cheaters are BANNED FOR...until Joe decides to restart the boards.
4. Have fun!

Current topic: Pokeball
Past Winners:

Celebi: Ejununknown

Now get to work! *whips you*

Last edited:
dfdfef9qb.png

This good?

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Floored! said:
:snowlax: 1 minute seems a bit harsh. :snowlax:

Fine picky. And I really doubt that's 1 minute, GR. 2 minutes for Celebi. Now go!

The Pikamaster said:
Fine picky. And I really doubt that's 1 minute, GR. 2 minutes for Celebi. Now go!
sorry...then i'll go make another one....
yery2eq2y6lb.png

better?this one was like in 45 seconds i swear...

Last edited:

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
fjfnjdb3xi.png

I'm sorry, did u say celebi? I thought you said retarded dog. :)
Seriously, yes I suck at drawing, and I'm even suckier on paint.
finished: 1:35 mins.

Novacaine

Prelude of Insanity
o_o Excluding the 15 minutes it took me to finish dinner, this took a little under three minutes, mostly becuse of the blasted shading. x_X I swear..circles are little DEMONS when it comes to MS paint. Also, since imageshack seems to have been taken over by perverted men..I'll upload my pic to photobucket. x_x;; Apologies..apologies.

celibi.jpg

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Radical_Edward said:
o_o Excluding the 15 minutes it took me to finish dinner, this took a little under three minutes, mostly becuse of the blasted shading. x_X I swear..circles are little DEMONS when it comes to MS paint. Also, since imageshack seems to have been taken over by perverted men..I'll upload my pic to photobucket. x_x;; Apologies..apologies.

celibi.jpg

Hmmm, that's 2 minutes? *reads again* Under 2 man.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Floored! said:
Who will vote for the winner?

I will, because I'm so awesome.....and why can't I?

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Floored! said:
Can I vote also?

Nah, I'm just doing #1 and Suckiest. I can do it.

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
The Pikamaster said:
Nah, I'm just doing #1 and Suckiest. I can do it.
oh yeah, suckiest is all mine!

Ejunknown

be creative
badcel.jpg

My god, this is bad. It is an abomination. Run for your lives!! I'm going to win the suckiest prize for sure. The only thing I can say in my defence is that my mouse sometimes jars and I was rushing. ^-^;;

Last edited:

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Ejunknown said:
badcel.jpg

My god, this is bad. It is an abomination. Run for your lives!! I'm going to win the suckiest prize for sure. The only thing I can say in my defence is that my mouse sometimes jars and I was rushing. ^-^;;
ROFL! srry it's just so funny that you think you'll win suckiest I think you forgot mine:
fjfnjdb3xi.png

No defense for me, I suck and I know it.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Here is an absolutely rubbish pic of Celebi. It took about 2 minutes.

Does Celebi have a tail? o_O

Kauser79

Kauser il più grande
http://*******.com/ftoqbn.jpg

One minute and 32 seconds, i swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.