• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Speed Gamers Pokemon marathon

firelovindocker

the same who stuffed the ho oh thing was the guy who stuffed up ruby

dman_dustin

is anyone watching this its hilarious
we spent 5 hrs going thru mount battle while everyone was watching and no one told us we were doing it wrong

Actually not true, a long time earlier, a lot of people were saying they were doing it wrong. But the gamer(s) refused to listen.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Now, the Speed Gamers ended 30 minutes ago. But I was glad to see that they got 999 Pokemon entered in the Pokemon Ranch. They got Mew, but first they had to insert an Egg and trade it. I don't think they show us the trade. :( Im kinda sad it ended, but I cant wait till the Zelda marathon. It's perfect, since Platinum is coming out, and it's a whole week of no school. I hope they get to play ALL the Zelda games, and get thrugh more than half of them.

Theif

The King of Darkness
Is Speed gamers a show or something i never saw or heard of it until now.

Mew Supporter!

Thunder Trainer
How did they botch Ho-oh?

Petergames

shadow trainer
well...they failed to catch all pokemon in 72 hours...

but at least they did 5000+ dollars for act!!!

And that is a prime example of why you should do your homework before attempting a difficult capture. The fail level for that moment is over 9,000--by the time I realized they were using XD it was too late.

Still, they raised a nice amount of money and that's what counts.:)

firelovindocker

EPIC FAIL!
that guy kept saying it on it
they reached there donation target and they had fun and it was great to watch
421 is still pretty good...but ive got more in my diamond...442
cant wait for next years pokemon marathon

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Unfortunatley, they did not Catch em all. But we can expect they'll catch more next year, since Britt is considering it a Tradition now. So yay, they still got a chance. Ho-Oh was obtained while beating the Mt. Battle, but the first time they did it, they missed a requirement. So they did it all over again, and all those hours will never be brought back. Same with Ruby Crashing, 30 hour they'll never get back. 30 hour of hard work turned into nothing.

halloweenghost

Unfortunatley, they did not Catch em all. But we can expect they'll catch more next year, since Britt is considering it a Tradition now. So yay, they still got a chance. Ho-Oh was obtained while beating the Mt. Battle, but the first time they did it, they missed a requirement. So they did it all over again, and all those hours will never be brought back. Same with Ruby Crashing, 30 hour they'll never get back. 30 hour of hard work turned into nothing.

yeah that sucks.. what a setback... I have 491 pokemon ... and it took along time to do so with some trades and replaying some of the game again.

Celebi87

Grass-type Breeder
What a noble cause!
I hope they can do it!
GTS might be the only way to...
Wait! You have to see the stupid pokemon before you can trade for it!

WRONG!!!
you can still trade 4 it
that is how i got my ;464;

eonmaster_457

too bad they didn't make it. Good cause, though.

WRONG!!!
you can still trade 4 it
that is how i got my ;464;

Actually you can't. Unless you see it in regular play (excluding battle tower and online battles)

What you can trade for is WIFI trade. Directly get the FC and trade.

Theif

The King of Darkness
Wow there where trying to capture all the pokemon's in 72 hour's o_O incredible even tho they dint make it. Gotta say it again Wow.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Personally, I'd say they were able to catch them all, but there was way too much lollygaging around the marathon. First off, the number of people sleepy loses more chances of catching Pokemon. The main reason was when Ruby unexpectingly crashed, and we lost all the Pokemon from that games. That's the main reason they couldn't get Regigigas from Diamond or Pearl.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Unfortunatley, they did not Catch em all. But we can expect they'll catch more next year, since Britt is considering it a Tradition now.

If they do it again next year, they may succeed. They'll have (hopefully) figured out what they did wrong and what they did correctly, and they'll most certainly get a new Ruby cartridge.

Theif

The King of Darkness
Well is it a bunch of ppl making money by catching all the pokemon's?