• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Speedy1's pokemon collection (all for trade of course)

Reisuke

Apparently i died

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
I'm intrested in your jirachi celebi and shiny Latias and
I have 6 iv fenniken 6iv eevee shiny eevee lvl 18 ha ralt in dream ball ha swablu in dream ball pm me if intrested

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder
I'm interested in your Jirachi if it is untouched.

I have shiny rotom. Level 1 untouched with 31 IV in Special Defense.

Yuzuru

i'm interested in your 2 UT events (jirachi (game says GAMESTP) & charizard (corocoro event))

do you only like your wants or are u interested in other events as well? could give you 2 of the following german events: EUSMR Regigigas, Win2011 Celebi, Win2011 Raikou, Win2011 Suicune, Win2011 Entei, SO2010 Jirachi and HRB2010 Mew

Reisuke

Apparently i died
i'm interested in your 2 UT events (jirachi (game says GAMESTP) & charizard (corocoro event))

do you only like your wants or are u interested in other events as well? could give you 2 of the following german events: EUSMR Regigigas, Win2011 Celebi, Win2011 Raikou, Win2011 Suicune, Win2011 Entei, SO2010 Jirachi and HRB2010 Mew

I'm not so interested in events so i prefer my wants

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
Yo just droppin by a couple of shops to offer up Aftermath Voltorbs. I have 2 6ers and a couple diff 5ers. Just PM or VM if you are interested. If not don't worry :)