1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Spheal Of Approval! (312)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced' started by Serebii, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Spheal Of Approval!

At the Ocean Museum, Ash & Co. learn about the rock of Groudon. However Team Magma appear and intend to steal the rock to further their search for Groudon. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. £añkaÑ

£añkaÑ ~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~

I had liked how Spheal was good...

Hmm..only if Ash got Spheal instead of Snorunt.

3. Hales

Hales Guest

Hee - Ash with a clapping Spheal... gotta love that! :)

This episode was good, partly because Team Magma were in it... did TM's leader really glare at Ash? I'd actually like to see a one on one battle between him and Ash it'd be fun!

4. slysunshine

slysunshine Guest

I love Spheal. Ash getting one is a good idea.

I liked how Ash and Max went off by themselves in this episode. I think they make good friends. :)

5. Hales

Hales Guest

They're like a couple of brothers... that feud regularly, which makes it even more fun to watch!

6. It's the same Team Magma member that turns up everytime we see them, the man with the brown hair.
    It was a good episode, Sealeo's voice was funny.

7. Spheal Of Approval!

;186; spheal is so cute and team magma was cool but i hoped that team aqua would be in it. ;121;

8. Shiny May

Shiny May Guest

i watched the ep today and it was nice. Spheal is sweet and so is Sealeo.
    Really an episode focused on Max and Ash as May and Brock shop, so we didn't see much of them. Pity :p
    I like to see team Magma, they were really nice in this ep !! I thought it was a good ep !!!

9. vulpix

vulpix Guest

aww that spheal was soo cute!

10. Geki

Geki Guest

Yeah, I liked this episode a lot, it got me into wanting to go to a Marine Museum. Team Magma was cool in this episode, especially when they got annoyed at TR. I liked the Groudon Rock thing too.

11. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

I liked the brain freeze bit with the twerps in this episode, that was absolutely hilarious, and pretty smart for Team Rocket. :) I also liked Ash's battle with the kid and his spheal, and how the kid was incredulous that an electric type could beat a water type. LOL Those were the only moments I liked with the kid, but at least spheal was pretty darn cute. It was also good to see Team Magma again.

12. JONNO.FRESH

JONNO.FRESH Well-Known Member

Meh Spheal annoyed me. However Team Magma where pretty kool

13. Spheal was really cute in this episode ^_^, and a appearance of Team Magma is nice too

14. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

Interesting Cartoon Network skipped right over this one and went straight to "Jump for Joy.", but I still remember it good enough from when I originally saw it to comment.

Good episode nice seeing TM again also Spheal very very cute in this episode.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  15. Starlight Aurate

Starlight Aurate Star Struck

I just realized that when Harlan told Mightyena to Shodow Ball Max and Marius, if they had been knocked unconcious and fallen into the water, they would have died!
    Which is what makes me like Harlan even more. He's the guy that kills off nerds and brats. :)

16. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

I totally agre :) Sadly, that was one of their better schemes, which isn't much of an accomplishment if you think about it <_<'

Spheal was pretty cute, though ^^ And Team Magma actually got away! A surprise, considering this is Pokémon, but a very welcome change of pace.

17. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

Spheal was pretty cute ^_^ I loved the brain freeze as well.

18. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

spheal was wonderful in this episode, maybde i should watch this one again i should have the DVD somewhere.

19. L0L

L0L Banned

Are you kidding me? 5 year old episode and you bump it just for a +1?

20. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

Spheal is so cute, i love this episode only cause of Speal