• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spheal Of Approval! (312)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Lol, I liked the brain freeze bit with Ash and the snow cones. I also liked Ash's battle with the kid and his Spheal and how the kid was incredulous that an Electric-type could beat a Water-type.

ZilverLox

Banned
"The Spheal Of Approval" was just a filler. It was overall boring too. Except for the parts with Team Magma, and that PokeBlock guy going on and on. I liked how everyone tried to get the rock sample back! But, in the end, the rock broke and that guy only got a piece of it. And that was okay, I guess, cause he could still do his research.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I always envisioned Captain Kusunoki from the games to be much older than he looked here, and Pikachu beat Yousuke's Tamazarashi so fast that I felt bad for him. More importantly, this episode let us see the Magma-dan and Homura again, which was a relief since we hadn't seen the Magma-dan do much so far in the series.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I forget, did they say that it was Groudon who actually made the lava rock thing? I think they did, but I'm not 100% sure. And since when was their Marine Biology in the Pokemon World?

Leonhart

Imagineer
In a way, I kind of wanted Yousuke's Tamazarashi to have evolved here instead of Captain Kusunoki owning a Todoggler himself. Tamazarashi could've evolved against the Magma-dan easily.

SPHEAL AND SEALEO! The goodest seal boys. I love Sealeo so much!!!!!