• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spiderman Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
It would be fun to mess with Rhyno. You could make fun of him. like in The Spiderman game for Dreamcast where he says "STOP MAKING FUN OF ME"

Chase

Banned
Does anyone have any Marvel Traiding Cards / Comics with Spiderman??

(I got three comics and two traiding cards)

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Oh guys. Locker had to do a new profile. Hes Chase now. I need to update the list.

I have a few Spiderman comics. I have like 6 with Venom. And I found one with Electro in my attic

crobatman

I have 5 comics

they are marvel team ups. with Ironman, Thor, Captain Marvel, Sandman, and one with spiderman against Sandman(weird) First he teams up, then he fights him?

crobatman

where is everybody?

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
Hey, cool, a Spider-Man club!

Can I join? Please? I've been a fan of Spidey since 1983, when I first watched a little Saturday morning cartoon known as Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends. (Fast-forward twenty-one years and I got to meet the actor who voiced Spider-Man/Peter Parker in the show. Dan Gilvezan is his name and he's a Spider-Fan as well!) I can't really say I have a fave villan, but we'll see if that changes with the third movie. I can barely wait...!

crobatman

this club is boring if noone will post in it!

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Does anyone have any Marvel Traiding Cards / Comics with Spiderman??

Started collecting the comics a little bit more than a year ago. {Or was it 2, I forget}. I've got a load of them, more than 80 indivaual comics, 5 essential books.

Anyhow could I join this club {Me a huge Spidey fan}

crobatman

Finally! someone else is posting here! I thought this club was dying. Deathborn, you have to tell us your favorite spiderman villain in order to join.

crobatman

I am still here.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Crap! I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while, guys. Loads of crap has happened and its kept me from posting on here.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
thats okay, anybody in the mood for a new Topic. I can't seem to think of one

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Unfortunatly, I can't think of one myself. And, I don't have time to think of one right now. I'm at lunch and its about over. Which means I won't be on again til tomorrow at school.

crobatman

Crobatman saves the day with a new topic!
What is your favorite cartoon series for spiderman?

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Spiderman The animated series. That series rocked.

crobatman

I liked that one also. I thought Spiderman Unlimited was just too wierd.

can i join i like spiderman....

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Wow haven't been on here lately.

OK blasters49 your in, just let us know whose your favorite villan

Status
Not open for further replies.