• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

!!Spidey's Spriting Shop!! - READ THE FIRST POST

luke39

Can You Teach Me Please!

Hi i'm new and i really want to do glowing sprites so can you teach me please! ;444;

spidey7000

BEAST!! B|
All the requests shall be fullfilled. ash satoshi, plz delete the extra posts, edit ur first one and NO DOUBLE POSTING from now on, OR ULL BE BANNED from the shop! When u have done as asked, ur requests will be fullfilled.

Edit:
Here are the Scizors:
HeracrossScizorFusion.png

[IMG*]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb181/spidey7000/HeracrossScizorFusion.png[/IMG]

HeracrossScizorFusionRecolour.png

[IMG*]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb181/spidey7000/HeracrossScizorFusionRecolour.png[/IMG]

DarkScizor.png

[IMG*]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb181/spidey7000/DarkScizor.png[/IMG]

Here is the Rhyperior:
LinelessRhyperior.png

[IMG*]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb181/spidey7000/LinelessRhyperior.png[/IMG]

Remove the *s to use.

Hope u like it. If u want any changes, jus let me know.
BE SURE TO GIVE CREDIT!

Last edited:

pokefan16

Thanks for the Trainer Card LV ^^

May I suggest that we have people say who they would like to do the request?

EDIT:
Sorry this doesn't look that great. It's hard to mix these two because Pikachu doesn't have very many parts to mix with. I hope you like it regardless.
Lugikachu-1.png

If you would rather Lugia to have Pikachu's colours, let me know and I'll change it.

I'll do the other mix too if LV can't.

EDIT 2:
Also, boss I couldn't include this on my worksheet but I can do Rainbows
RainbowDragonite.gif

EDIT 3:
The other mix is done! I did two versions so pick whichever one you like better
Blazerra.png
BlazerrawTree.png

Now I'm still trying that really hard mix but I really doubt I can do it. So if anybody else wants to try then go right ahead.

tnx its gret can i request again?

Pokeball
Pokemon: Blaziken

tnx in advance

Last edited:

spidey7000

BEAST!! B|
What the HELL are u doing Workers??? Im at my cousin's and cant log on to the internet so its all on u! MOVE IT!!

arimor

Where it all began..
I would like to have:

See Throught Pokemon :: but i want to have a trainer and behind him would be Typhlosion.
Fusion Pokemon :: Charizard - Tyranitar. Tyranitar As Base.
Throphie :: I want my Charizard - Tyranitar Fusion on it :D

Recommendation`s :: If u added a UserBar ur Shop would be perfect.
Recommendation`s :: Also put in a text wich says who is in waiting list and stuff.

I read the rules so make me it ! :)

PS: If the throphie with the Fusion it is not possible tell me :)

NEMESIS7769

Ghost/Dark Master
I really liked your last banner, so can you make another banner that says THE ABYSS LEAGUE... TAKE IT ON IF YOU DARE in black with a blue backround, and could it have giratina, darkrai, and spiritomb in it, and if you can, make it animated. Thanks in advanced!!!

Last edited:
Sorry, Serebii kept lagging and not working when I went to get on a few times. I apologise I'll get right to work.

Here is the Infernape/Blaziken mix
Inferken-1.png

Last edited:

spidey7000

BEAST!! B|
it will all be done! But u guys might have to wait. Thnx 4 the suggestions arimor. Ill see wut i can do. Cool fusion, MR!!

Arimor, u can have ur fusion on ur trophie and the banner will be animated. The size will be the same as the old one. Is that ok?

WHERE IS LV??

..Jojo..

Royal Dark Ralts please. Also, can you give me a basic white Ralts?

Thanks!

arimor

Where it all began..
it will all be done! But u guys might have to wait. Thnx 4 the suggestions arimor. Ill see wut i can do. Cool fusion, MR!!

Arimor, u can have ur fusion on ur trophie and the banner will be animated. The size will be the same as the old one. Is that ok?

WHERE IS LV??

Im Glad u tok my recommendations :D And also yeah i want the throphie to be first place. And i would like to know when will the job will be finish ? So i come and chek it out once in a while :D

WHERE IS LV??

Thanks!
Would you like me to do the fusion?

spidey7000

BEAST!! B|
Everything has been done!! but i wrote Tyranizard on the trophie. U shud have told me that b4. Photobucket isnt working so i cant post em but ill try my level best! The banner is animated and ive made a userbar!

..Jojo..

So my request is done but it just needs posted? That's fine then, just PM me once you have posted it please!

..Jojo..

Look up on this page... >.<