• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spinal's Legendary Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinal

Event Collector
thx for the quick trade :)

Thanks for the trade! :)

Thx for fast trade

Thanks for the trade! :)

new stuff added to my store

Name: Celebi [GER]
Level: 50
OT: WIN2011
ID: 01211
Nature: Brave
Event: Winter 2011 Celebi
This Celebi was distributed at select McDonald's restaurants across Germany as part of the Celebi Tour. The overall distribution period was from February 18 to 27, 2011.

Name: セレビィ (Celebi) [JAP]
Level: 10
OT: ミツリン
ID: 60720
Nature: Bold
Event: Mitsurin Celebi
This Celebi was distributed at locations for the Pokémon Jungle Tour. It was also distributed at the Pokémon Summer Tour Sapporo at the Sunpiazza from August 3 to 9, 2006 and at the Pokémon Summer Tour Fukuoka at the West Japan General Exhibition Center from August 5 to 6, 2006. The overall distribution period was from July 20 to September 3, 2006.

Name: Dialga *SHINY*
Level: 100
OT: SUM2013
ID: 08193
Nature: Careful
Event: Dialga
This Pokémon was available in the United States from August 19 to September 8, 2013.

Name: Entei *SHINY* [GER]
Level: 30
ID: 02141
Nature: Adamant
Event: Winter 2011 Entei
This Entei was distributed over Wi-Fi from February 14 to 20, 2011 to promote Zoroark: Master of Illusions.

Name: Jirachi [GER]
Level: 5
OT: SO2010
ID: 06260
Nature: Calm
Event: Summer 2010 Jirachi
This Jirachi was distributed over Wi-Fi from June 26 to July 16, 2010.

Name: Mew [GER]
Level: 5
OT: HRB2010
ID: 10160
Nature: Hasty
Event: Fall 2010 Mew
This Mew was distributed over Wi-Fi from October 15 to 30, 2010 to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Pokémon Gold and Silver.

Name: Raikou [GER] *SHINY*
ID: 02071
Nature: Rash
Event: Winter 2011 Raikou
This Raikou was distributed over Wi-Fi from February 7 to 13, 2011 to promote Zoroark: Master of Illusions.

Name: 레쿠쟈 (Rayquaza) [KOR]
Level: 72 (NOT UT)
OT: 한국닌텐도
ID: 05318
Nature: Rash
Event: Nintendo of Korea Rayquaza
This Rayquaza was distributed at the Sindorim TechnoMart in Seoul, South Korea from May 31 to July 17, 2008. It was available from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Name: Regigigas [GER]
Level: 100
OT: EUSMR09
ID: 07189
Nature: Sassy
Event: Summer 2009 Regigigas
This Regigigas was distributed at select McDonald's restaurants during the stops for Pokémon Day. The overall distribution period was from August 29 to October 4, 2009.

Name: Suicune [GER] *SHINY*
ID: 02211
Nature: Relaxed
Event: Winter 2011 Suicune
This Suicune was distributed over Wi-Fi from February 21 to 27, 2011 to promote Zoroark: Master of Illusions.

Eventgod

Hello again, do you also interest in Events, you didn't imagin in your Wants, but also Not in your Haves? Becquse i have someone and Want other stuf from you

Spinal

Event Collector
Hello again, do you also interest in Events, you didn't imagin in your Wants, but also Not in your Haves? Becquse i have someone and Want other stuf from you

i have only skipped gen 6 events, is that what you have? or have i missed something?

edit: btw i could also be intressted in any pokemon you have thats UT (that i have marked as NOT UT)

Last edited:

scdcs

Hi, I'm interested in your Diancie OT: NOV2014 | ID: 11064
Would you give me also it's megastone?

I can offer:
RAIKOU | OT: WIN2011 | ID: 02071 | Rash
SUICUNE | OT: WIN2011 | ID: 02211 | Relaxed
ENTEI | OT: INV2011 | ID: 02141 [SPA] | Adamant
ミュウツー (Mewtwo) | OT: Pヒルズ | ID: 06153

Spinal

Event Collector
Hi, I'm interested in your Diancie OT: NOV2014 | ID: 11064
Would you give me also it's megastone?

I can offer:
RAIKOU | OT: WIN2011 | ID: 02071 | Rash
SUICUNE | OT: WIN2011 | ID: 02211 | Relaxed
ENTEI | OT: INV2011 | ID: 02141 [SPA] | Adamant
ミュウツー (Mewtwo) | OT: Pヒルズ | ID: 06153

I don't have the megastone, and you can't move it from X/Y to OR/AS anyway. I would like the > ENTEI | OT: INV2011 | ID: 02141 [SPA] | Adamant

fc?

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Hi I have access to the following Pokemon that you want:
Space C Deoxys (I don't know if you care about whether or not it's been UT or not, but it's been leveled up to 73)
French AUT2010 Mew
Along with a few other events not listed in your wants.

In exchange I'm somewhat interested in your Modest Meloetta and Timid Keldeo, could I ask what the IV's look like on both of them though? I don't need an exact number, but an approximation would be good.

Spinal

Event Collector
Hi I have access to the following Pokemon that you want:
Space C Deoxys (I don't know if you care about whether or not it's been UT or not, but it's been leveled up to 73)
French AUT2010 Mew
Along with a few other events not listed in your wants.

In exchange I'm somewhat interested in your Modest Meloetta and Timid Keldeo, could I ask what the IV's look like on both of them though? I don't need an exact number, but an approximation would be good.

i belive they both got perfect IVs, but the Keldo has a weird skill (i have been thinking about removing it from my list) still intressted?

Status
Not open for further replies.