• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spinal's Legendary Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinal

Event Collector
thx for the quick trade

Thanks for the trade! :)

I am online in 2 Minutes

new stuff added to my store

Name: Ho-Oh [FRE]
Level: 70
OT: 10ANNIV
ID: 06227
Nature: Docile
Event: Ho-Oh
This Pokémon was available in France on September 26, 2006.

Name: Lugia
OT: 10ANNIV
Nature: Sassy
Event: Lugia
This Pokémon was available in the United Kingdom from June 10, 2006; October 14 to November 19, 2006.

Name: ボルトロス (Thundurus) [JAP]
OT: ミロスとう
ID: 12161
Nature: Modest
Event: Thundurus
This Pokémon was available in Japan and Wi-Fi from December 16, 2011 to January 10, 2012.

Name: トルネロス (Tornadus) [JAP]
OT: ミロスとう
ID: 12161
Nature: Timid
Event: Tornadus
This Pokémon was available in Japan and Wi-Fi from December 16, 2011 to January 10, 2012.

Name: Entei [SPA] *SHINY*
Level: 30
OT: INV2011
ID: 02141
Nature: Adamant
Event: Winter 2011 Entei
This Entei was distributed over Wi-Fi from February 14 to 20, 2011 to promote Zoroark: Master of Illusions.

Name: ジラーチ (Jirachi) [JAP]
Level: 5
OT: NZ
ID: 06199
Nature: Impish
Event: Nintendo Zone Jirachi
This Jirachi was distributed at Nintendo Zones, at McDonald's restaurants, and over Wi-Fi. It is the first Pokémon to be distributed over Wi-Fi and it promoted Nintendo Zones being recently relaunched. This Jirachi is also known as the Tanabata Jirachi for 2009.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
i belive they both got perfect IVs, but the Keldo has a weird skill (i have been thinking about removing it from my list) still intressted?

I'm still extremely interested in both if your willing to trade for the ones I've offered, if there's any problems with the one's I've mentioned I also have access to a few other events as well that aren't on your wants list.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Cool thanks, just give me 5 minutes to get ready, I need to transfer the Deoxys up for Gen V.

EDIT: Ok It's transferred now, I'm online and ready to trade.

Last edited:

Spinal

Event Collector
I added UT information to every event in my shop, i hope this will be useful. I also added some new needs (everything i have thats not UT) ^^

Cool thanks, just give me 5 minutes to get ready, I need to transfer the Deoxys up for Gen V.

EDIT: Ok It's transferred now, I'm online and ready to trade.

Name: Mew [FRE]
OT: AUT2010
ID: 10160
Nature: Gentle
UT: Yes
Event: Fall 2010 Mew
This Mew was distributed over Wi-Fi from October 15 to 30, 2010 to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Pokémon Gold and Silver.

Name: Deoxys
Level: 73
OT: SPACE C
ID: 00010
UT: No
Event: Space Center Deoxys
This Deoxys was distributed at the Space Center Houston from March 10 to 19, 2006 and then every Saturday and Sunday through May 14, 2006 to commemorate the Pokémon 10th Anniversary. This Deoxys was set to be distributed in Normal Forme, but the final Forme depended on the game it was obtained in.

Pixalation

Black Market Trainer
Very fair trade indeed, I was able to get it done and over with. And everything I've gotten seems to be in order. I hope to do buisness with you again soon. Thank you so much. :D

Spinal

Event Collector
Very fair trade indeed, I was able to get it done and over with. And everything I've gotten seems to be in order. I hope to do buisness with you again soon. Thank you so much. :D

Name: Mew
OT: FAL2010
ID: 10160
Nature: Naive
Event: Fall 2010 Mew
This Mew was distributed over Wi-Fi from October 15 to 30, 2010 to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Pokémon Gold and Silver.

Name: スイクン (Suicune) [JAP] *SHINY*
OT: クラウン
ID: 06180
Nature: Relaxed
Event: Suicune
This Pokémon was available in Japan from June 18 to August 31, 2010.

Name: レックウザ (Rayquaza) [JAP]
Level: 100
OT: せんきょ
ID: 02102
Nature: Naive
Event: 15th Anniversary Rayquaza
This Rayquaza was distributed in Japan at Pokémon Center stores and certain game stores from February 10 to 27, 2012.

Name: ミュウツー (Mewtwo) [JAP]
OT: Pヒルズ
ID: 06153
UT: Yes (but it has 5IVs so it's prob RNG)
Event: Pokémon Hills Mewtwo
In Japan, this Mewtwo was distributed at Pokémon Center stores via infrared from June 15 to September 1, 2013 and at the Next-gen World Hobby Fair 2013 from June 29 to 30, 2013. It was only distributed to players who preordered tickets to ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens, which were on sale from April 20 to July 12, 2013. In Taiwan, it was distributed from July 13 to August 15, 2013 at various branches of Funbox to players who pre-ordered their tickets to the sixteenth movie. In Indonesia, it was distributed on November 2, 6, and 9, 2013 at the Blitzmegaplex cinema in the Mall of Indonesia during the airing of Genesect and the Legend Awakened. In the Philippines, it was distributed from November 16 to 17 at the SM Megamall in Manila. This Mewtwo has an IV of 31 for both Speed and Special Attack.

Name: ミュウツー (Mewtwo) [JAP]
OT: ポケスマ!
ID: 09261
Event: Pokémon Smash! Mewtwo
This Mewtwo was distributed to commemorate the first anniversary of Pokémon Black and White's release in Japan. It was first officially revealed by Junichi Masuda in the September 18, 2011 episode of Pokémon Smash!. It was available from September 26 to October 31, 2011.

Akira Bond

Enter The Void
I am attempting to start a collection of Mew, and I am interested in the collection that you have. I require any of your Mew besides the MYSTRY Mew.

I am able to trade you the following Pokemon, should you still require them.

Celebi - WIN2011
Deoys - Plasma
Mewtwo - FEB2012
Jirachi - Japanese - OT 60731

I am quite certain that all of them are untrained/untouched.

Spinal

Event Collector
I am attempting to start a collection of Mew, and I am interested in the collection that you have. I require any of your Mew besides the MYSTRY Mew.

I am able to trade you the following Pokemon, should you still require them.

Celebi - WIN2011
Deoys - Plasma
Mewtwo - FEB2012
Jirachi - Japanese - OT 60731

I am quite certain that all of them are untrained/untouched.

whats the ID on Celebi - WIN2011
is Deoys - Plasma & Mewtwo - FEB2012 UT?
and yeah i want the Jirachi - Japanese - OT 60731

Akira Bond

Enter The Void
whats the ID on Celebi - WIN2011
is Deoys - Plasma & Mewtwo - FEB2012 UT?
and yeah i want the Jirachi - Japanese - OT 60731

Celebi's ID is 02211 (It is the American event)

They are all UT, the only thing missing from them are their held items they originally came with. Also, Jirachi has the move Swift instead of refresh, which seems to be the only change (he hasn't received any EXP points)

I just remembered I needed to keep that FEB2012 Mewtwo. I apologise for that.

Spinal

Event Collector
Celebi's ID is 02211 (It is the American event)

They are all UT, the only thing missing from them are their held items they originally came with. Also, Jirachi has the move Swift instead of refresh, which seems to be the only change (he hasn't received any EXP points)

I just remembered I needed to keep that FEB2012 Mewtwo. I apologise for that.

I already got that celebi, and i'm not intressted in Jirachi if it has a different move. So all thats left is that UT Deoxys - Plasma then, what do you want for it?

lildojoboi

I have Pokemon movie 14
Diance (ディアンシー)
Nature : Adamant
ID: 07194
OT: えいがかん
UT: No (accidently had exp share on)
Date : 07/06/2014 (Special pre-screening distribution)
Fateful Encounter

Akira Bond

Enter The Void
I already got that celebi, and i'm not intressted in Jirachi if it has a different move. So all thats left is that UT Deoxys - Plasma then, what do you want for it?

I can reteach the appropriate move onto Jirachi, using a heart scale, although I'm not sure if doing so would no longer class it as untouched, despite still being untrained.

For the Deoxys, would you trade your Susumu event Mew?

Are your Pokemon cloned? I can assume you don't trade hacked Pokemon, judging from your list of blacklisted users.

Spinal

Event Collector
I have Pokemon movie 14
Diance (ディアンシー)
Nature : Adamant
ID: 07194
OT: えいがかん
UT: No (accidently had exp share on)
Date : 07/06/2014 (Special pre-screening distribution)
Fateful Encounter

I don't have any diance on my needlist, i'm trying to stay away from gen6 (there are so many hacked gen 6 events out there atm)

I can reteach the appropriate move onto Jirachi, using a heart scale, although I'm not sure if doing so would no longer class it as untouched, despite still being untrained.

For the Deoxys, would you trade your Susumu event Mew?

Are your Pokemon cloned? I can assume you don't trade hacked Pokemon, judging from your list of blacklisted users.

yes, they are cloned and yes i can trade you that mew, fc?

Akira Bond

Enter The Void
I don't have any diance on my needlist, i'm trying to stay away from gen6 (there are so many hacked gen 6 events out there atm)

yes, they are cloned and yes i can trade you that mew, fc?

My FC is 2234 - 7159 - 4701, and my Avatar's name is Akira.

Spinal

Event Collector
Thank you for the Mew. Enjoy your Deoxys.

Name: Mew
Level: 10
OT: Aura
ID: 20078
Nature: Lonely
Event: Aura Mew
This Mew was distributed at select Toys "R" Us stores as part of the Pokémon Summer Day Camp that stopped at various locations throughout the United Kingdom. The overall distribution period was from August 2 to 26, 2007.

Name: Deoxys
OT: Plasma
ID: 05083
Event: Plasma Deoxys
This Deoxys was distributed over Wi-Fi from May 8 to 31, 2013. It was distributed to help promote the release of Deoxys-EX in the Plasma Freeze expansion.

Spinal

Event Collector
my first bump!

Name: Jirachi
0RY9IbO.png

OT: VER2010
ID: 06260
Nature: Serious
Event: Summer 2010 Jirachi
This Jirachi was distributed over Wi-Fi from June 26 to July 16, 2010.

Name: Jirachi
WcL9yhk.png

OT: EST2010
ID: 06260
Nature: Mild
Event: Summer 2010 Jirachi
This Jirachi was distributed over Wi-Fi from June 26 to July 16, 2010.

Name: Keldeo
WcL9yhk.png

Level: 50
OT: INV2013
ID: 01163
Event: Winter 2013 Keldeo
This Keldeo was distributed over Wi-Fi from January 25 to February 12, 2013.

Name: Keldeo
g71VS1P.png

OT: HVR2013
ID: 01163
Nature: Mild
Event: Winter 2013 Keldeo
This Keldeo was distributed over Wi-Fi from January 16 to February 12, 2013.

Name: Manaphy
OT: NWS
ID: 10017
Event: Nintendo World Store Manaphy
This Manaphy was distributed at the Nintendo World Store in New York, the United States from October 1 to 31, 2007 to promote the release of Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea on DVD.

OT: E4ALL
ID: 10187
Event: E for All Manaphy
This Manaphy was distributed at the E for All expo located at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California from October 18 to 21, 2007. It was distributed to promote the release of Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea on DVD.

OT: JBHF
ID: 11077
Event: JB Hi-Fi Manaphy
This Manaphy was distributed at JB-Hi-Fi stores in Australia from November 7 to 13, 2007 to promote the release of Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea on DVD.

Name: Arceus
AdsmP1b.png

OT: MICHINA
ID: 02010
Nature: Adamant
Event: Michina Arceus
This Arceus was distributed at participating GameStop and Toys "R" Us stores across Germany from February 17 to April 9, 2010.

Name: グラードン (Groudon)
chMF1yp.png

OT: ルビー
ID: 11212
Nature: Jolly
Event: Groudon
This Pokémon was available in Japan from November 21, 2012 to January 10, 2013.

Name: Latios
AdsmP1b.png

OT: 10JAHRE
Event: Latios
This Pokémon was available in Germany from September 24 to November 5, 2006.

Name: Entei
AdsmP1b.png

OT: 10JAHRE
Nature: Brave
Event: Entei
This Pokémon was available in Germany from September 24 to November 5, 2006.

Name: Raikou *SHINY*
OT: WIN2011
ID: 02071
Nature: Rash
Event: Winter 2011 Raikou
This Raikou was distributed over Wi-Fi from February 7 to 13, 2011 to promote Zoroark: Master of Illusions.

Name: レジアイス (Regice)
chMF1yp.png

Level: 40
OT: ハドウ
ID: 50901
Event: Regice
This Pokémon was available in Japan from September 1 to 25, 2005.

Name: レジロック (Regirock)
chMF1yp.png

Level: 40
OT: ハドウ
ID: 50901
Nature: Hasty
Event: Regirock
This Pokémon was available in Japan from September 1 to 25, 2005.

Name: ミュウ (Mew)
chMF1yp.png

OT: パルシティ
ID: 07157
Event: Fukuoka PalCity Mew
This Pokémon was available in Japan from July 15 to 17, 2007.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.