• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spinal's Legendary Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Xerneas

Fairy King
I seem to have that Korean Celebi you have on your "wants" list. It seems untouched as it doesn't have any exp and its moveset is
-Leaf Storm
- Recover
- Nasty Plot
- Healing Wish
Interested in your Adamant TRU Arceus

Autobot N

Do any of your Rayquaza's have V-Create? While I don't have anything on you're want list, I have Hidden ability Tornadus, Landorus, and Thundurus and a Summer 2012 Keldeo.

Spinal

Event Collector
My FC is 3909-7648-4606
And my IGN is Alex.

Thanks for the trade! :)

Do any of your Rayquaza's have V-Create? While I don't have anything on you're want list, I have Hidden ability Tornadus, Landorus, and Thundurus and a Summer 2012 Keldeo.

i'm only intressted in stuff on my needlist, sorry.

new stuff added to my store

Name: 세레비 (Celebi)
pB1O8ey.png

Level: 50
OT: 영화관
ID: 12230
Nature: Modest
UT: Yes
Event: Cinema Celebi
This Pokémon was available in South Korea from December 23, 2010 to February 28, 2011.

Name: Raikou
Level: 70
OT: 10 ANIV
ID: 00010
Nature: Hardy
Event: Journey Across America
This Pokémon was available in the United States from February 25 to July 23, 2006.

Name: Mew
OT: Hayley
ID: 01000
Nature: Serious
Event: Hayley's trades
There is no limit to this Pokémon's availability. It may be obtained on any date, beginning from when it was released. It was available in many countries.

Name: Deoxys
OT: Gamestp
ID: 06218
Nature: Rash
UT: No
Event: GameStop Deoxys
This Deoxys was distributed at GameStop stores in the United States from June 20 to 22 and June 27 to 29, 2008 to promote the release of The Rise of Darkrai on DVD. It was also distributed at the Nintendo World Store in New York, the United States from June 21 to July 13, 2008.

Galux

Thanks for the mew :) You are very good to trade with and patient. I hope you are happy with mewtwo.

Kreayshawn

Thanks again for another quick and awesome trade :)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hey, would you happen to have an event Victini with the moves Bolt Strike, Blue Flare, and Glaciate?

Spinal

Event Collector
Thanks for the mew :) You are very good to trade with and patient. I hope you are happy with mewtwo.

Thanks again for another quick and awesome trade :)

Name: レジスチル (Registeel)
chMF1yp.png

Level: 40
OT: ハドウ
ID: 50901
Nature: Adamant
Event: Registeel
This Pokémon was available in Japan from September 1 to 25, 2005.

Name: Meloetta
AdsmP1b.png

OT: FRÜ2013
ID: 03013
Nature: Naive
Event: Spring 2013 Meloetta
This Meloetta was distributed in many places around the world. At all locations it could be obtained in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish language games.

Name: Keldeo
0RY9IbO.png

OT: INV2013
ID: 01163
Nature: Timid
Event: Winter 2013 Keldeo
This Keldeo was distributed over Wi-Fi from January 25 to February 12, 2013.

Name: Arceus
0RY9IbO.png

Level: 100
OT: MICHINA
ID: 02010
Nature: Docile
Event: Michina Arceus
This Pokémon was available in Spain from February 22 to April 11, 2010.

Name: Mewtwo
OT: FEB2012
ID: 02112
Nature: Calm
Event: February 2012 Mewtwo
This Mewtwo was distributed over Wi-Fi from February 12 to 26, 2012.

tomix9tomix

Thx a ton for the Mew and Shaymin, if you find any problems with the pokemon I gave you just message me and I'll trade them back.
Anyway good doing bushiness with you!

I have the Japanese Genesect (ID 08112) you have on your wants list. Would you trade your ALAMOS darkrai for it?

Are you available to trade thursday at 6am GMT? my FC is 0705 5029 0757

Thanks for the trade man, enjoy your genesect!

Spinal

Event Collector
Thx a ton for the Mew and Shaymin, if you find any problems with the pokemon I gave you just message me and I'll trade them back.
Anyway good doing bushiness with you!

Thanks for the trade man, enjoy your genesect!

I already had it in my collection, oh well...

Name: Articuno
OT: 10ANNIV
ID: 06227
Nature: Naughty
Event: Articuno
This Pokémon was available in the United Kingdom from June 10, 2006; October 14 to November 19, 2006.

Name: カイオーガ (Kyogre)
chMF1yp.png
*SHINY*
Level: 80
OT: フクオカ
ID: 03172
Nature: Bold
Event: Kyogre
This Pokémon was available in Japan from April 16 to May 6, 2012.

Name: グラードン (Groudon)
chMF1yp.png
*SHINY*
Level: 80
OT: フクオカ
ID: 03172
Event: Groudon
This Pokémon was available in Japan from March 17 to April 15, 2012.

Name: ゲノセクト (Genesect)
chMF1yp.png

OT: プラズマ
ID: 08112
Event: Plasma Genesect
This Genesect was distributed over Wi-Fi from August 11 to September 14, 2012. It was also distributed from August 11 to 21, 2012 as part of the Pokémon Center Summer Festival (Japanese: ポケモンセンターなつまつり) held at the Tobu Department store.

Name: 게노세크트 (Genesect)
pB1O8ey.png

OT: 플라스마단
ID: 01193
Nature:
Event: Plasma Genesect
This Genesect was distributed in South Korea via infrared at participating E-mart stores from January 19 to February 11, 2013 on the weekends only with no distribution on February 10, 2013 due to the Korean New Year.

Name: Keldeo
OT: WIN2013
ID: 01163
Nature: Relaxed
Event: Winter 2013 Keldeo
This Keldeo was distributed over Wi-Fi from January 25 to February 12, 2013.

Name: ケルディオ (Keldeo)
chMF1yp.png

Level: 15
OT: しょこたん
ID: 06232
Event: Shokotan Keldeo
In Japan, this Keldeo was distributed at Pokémon Center stores over infrared from June 23 to August 31, 2012 to players who preordered tickets to Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice. In Taiwan, it was distributed over infrared from September 20 to October 20, 2012.

Name: 케르디오 (Keldeo)
pB1O8ey.png

Level: 15
OT: 성검사
ID: 12192
Nature: Hasty
Event: Movie Keldeo
This Keldeo was distributed on December 11, 2012 as part of a special early screening of Pokémon the Movie: Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice at Yongsan CGV. It was then distributed at regular screenings from December 19, 2012 to January 6, 2013.

Name: ジラーチ (Jirachi)
chMF1yp.png

Level: 5
OT: ネガイボシ
ID: 30719
Nature: Bashful
Event: Wishing Star Jirachi
This Jirachi was available to players who purchased an advance ticket from April 26 to July 18, 2003. Players who purchased advance tickets to Jirachi: Wish Maker could exchange it for Jirachi at Pokémon Center, Ito-Yokado, JUSCO, Toys "R" Us", and Hello Mac stores. Jirachi was also distributed to select players at Pokémon Festa 2003 and the 18th World Hobby Fair, as well as to participants in the CoroCoro September 2003 issue. Players were chosen through a drawing. There were 500 selected for CoroCoro, 70,000 selected during the Pokémon Festa 2003, and 10,000 selected during the 18th World Hobby Fair. The 18th World Hobby Fair was located at Makuhari Messe from June 21 to 22, 2003. The overall distribution period was from June 1 to August 24, 2003.

Name: ジラーチ (Jirachi)
chMF1yp.png

Level: 30
OT: ポケパーク
ID: 60830
Nature: Gentle
Event: PokéPark Jirachi (Period 2)
This Jirachi was distributed to players whose names were drawn at the PokéPark. Players who sent in the lottery ticket from Taiwan's CoroCoro became entered into the drawing and could be drawn from either of the two distributions.

Name: ミュウ (Mew)
chMF1yp.png

Level: 10
OT: ハドウ
ID: 50716
Event: Hadō Mew
This Mew was distributed for the players who pre-ordered tickets to Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Tickets could be bought from Pokémon Center, Ito-Yokado, JUSCO, Toys "R" Us", Hello Mac, and Daiei stores from April 16 to July 15, 2005. The tickets could be exchanged for Mew from June 25 to August 31, 2005. Its original Trainer's name, ハドウ, means aura, referring to the titular character Lucario in the movie.

Name: マナフィ (Manaphy)
chMF1yp.png

OT: NZ
ID: 08110
Nature: Impish
Event: Nintendo Zone Manaphy
This Manaphy was distributed at Nintendo Zones, DS Download Stations, and over Wi-Fi from August 14 to September 12, 2010.

Name: ビクティニ (Victini)
chMF1yp.png

OT: トウホク
ID: 11252
Nature: Sassy
Event: Pokémon Center Tohoku Victini
This Victini was distributed at the Pokémon Center stores to celebrate Christmas and it was distributed from November 25, 2012 to January 3, 2013.

Name: Raikou
Event: Raikou
This Pokémon was available in the United Kingdom from June 10, 2006; October 14 to November 19, 2006.

Name: Entei
Nature: Lax
Event: Entei

Name: Suicune
Nature: Bold
Event: Suicune

Name: Suicune
OT: 10 ANIV
ID: 00010
Nature: Lax
Event: Journey Across America
This Pokémon was available in the United States from February 25 to July 23, 2006.

Name: Suicune *SHINY*
Level: 30
OT: WIN2011
ID: 02211
Event: Winter 2011 Suicune
This Suicune was distributed over Wi-Fi from February 21 to 27, 2011 to promote Zoroark: Master of Illusions.

Name: Regigigas
OT: EUSMR09
ID: 07189
Event: European Summer 2009 Regigigas
In the United Kingdom, this Regigigas was distributed at various festivals and events on various dates with an overall distribution period of July 25 to September 7, 2009. In the Netherlands, it was distributed at Pokémon Day at Walibi World from August 29 to 30, 2009 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m..

Name: Latios
Event: Latios

Name: Latias
Event: Latias

Name: Latias
AdsmP1b.png

OT: 10JAHRE
Nature: Hardy
Event: Latias
This Pokémon was available in Germany from September 24 to November 5, 2006.

Name: Ho-Oh
AdsmP1b.png

Nature: Calm
Event: Ho-Oh

Name: Lugia
AdsmP1b.png

Nature: Careful
Event: Lugia

Name: Giratina *SHINY*
OT: SUM2013
ID: 09273
Event: International Summer 2013 Shiny creation trio
These Shiny Pokémon were distributed in many places around the world. At all locations they could be obtained by English, French, and Italian language games. Some locations distributed the Pokémon to German language games and other locations distributed the Pokémon to Spanish language games.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Name: ビクティニ (Victini) [JPN]

Would you happen to know the IV's on this Pokemon? I'm looking for a very specific one, and this seems to be precisely what I'm after. It's not a Brave nature, but I'll definitely take this one in a heartbeat if it's got good IV's on it. I of course have LOTS to offer for this, and I'm not going to bother cloning anything for it -- it'd be too much of a hassle for me, given the fact I've got a large collection as is.

Spinal

Event Collector
Name: ビクティニ (Victini) [JPN]

Would you happen to know the IV's on this Pokemon? I'm looking for a very specific one, and this seems to be precisely what I'm after. It's not a Brave nature, but I'll definitely take this one in a heartbeat if it's got good IV's on it. I of course have LOTS to offer for this, and I'm not going to bother cloning anything for it -- it'd be too much of a hassle for me, given the fact I've got a large collection as is.

no perfect IVs

Status
Not open for further replies.