• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spinarak Attack! (125)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Spinarak Attack!

In the next town, Ash & Co. see a Jenny who has a Spinarak to help her solve Crimes. Knowing Ash & Co. as the trainers who helped her cousin in New Bark Town, Jenny asks them for their help in stopping some crimes that bear resemblence to the crimes of the Black Arachnid of olden times. Can they stop it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This was a pretty cool episode. Too bad this is the only time in the entire history of the show to date that we've seen what payday looks like. I'm hoping that one day Meowth will learn it. :( Although it's questionable whether Team Rocket's scheme to imitate the old cat burglar was any good, it was interesting to see them in different outfits (and really good ones!) and have a different motto. I feel bad for James having to give up his bottlecaps to sub for payday, though. :(

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
I liked this episode because it's so innovative. We havn't really seen pokemon go on the police execpt for growlith and some others. But the way the spinarak catch the bandits is quite clever. Also this is the second return of a fake pay day i believe and it's funny seeing james hard to get bottle caps just being thrown away at people.

Team Rocket Admin

This was a good episode, as Team Rocket got some of their evil back in this episode. Its a shame they lost it afterwards.

Aptenodytes

This was a cool episode! Team rocket seemed a little more evil in this episode so it was more entertaining to watch!

This is good, especially this time, TR's scheme went well for a while and at first I thought Meowth really did learn PayDay

Battra

Very good episode, it's nice to an Officer jenny that Doesn't use a Growlithe or Arcanine, and seeing Spinarak one of my favorite Bug Pokemon is also a treat. Misty's reactions to the Spinarak were very funny they made me laugh. Also funny to see the gang on a stakeout and Ash complaining about going to bed, and then there is poor James having to sacrifice his bottle cap collection, (I wonder how many bottle caps he actually has?) in order to fake Meowth using Pay Day. I'm surprised Meowth has yet to learn Pay Day especially watching later episodes one would think he would have at least tried to learn it for the future but it just seems like he doesn't want to.

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
I'm surprised so few people actually talk about this one. I think the reason that we've never seen Pay Day is because it's with yen and that cheesed 4Kids off so they secretly took out any scenes with real Pay Day. This episode is one of Misty's best, and Ash is pretty cool too. lol ASH!!!! 9/10

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I love the angry Spinarak pic in the first post :D

I liked the Black Arachnid plot... it's just too bad that Team Rocket had to be the copycat burglers :< Oh well, still a good episode.

pokemon fan 132

This was nice and quite interesting episode.It was nice to see an oifficer Jenny using some other pokemon like Spinarak for a change instead of common Growlithe or Arcanine to help against crime.Not to mention Mistys reaction to Spinarak was really funny(yeah thats Misty never was and never will like bug pokemon).

Also this was one of those rare episodes which offered seeing payday being used.Poor James who had to sacrifice his bottle cap collection to fake Meowth payday.Overall this was nice episode in which i enjoyed a lot.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I hate Spinarak, it's really ugly and not the kind of pokemon you'd expect an Officer Jenny to have.

Torpoleon

Like what Blue Snover said. Most Officer Jenny's have Growlithes/Arcanines. Give Spinarack to a bug catcher!

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I agree, Jenny should stick with Growlithe or Arcanine...and besides, it seemed a little odd to me that it only took one strand of thread from Spinarak to pull down Team Rocket's balloon.

SteveAnime

Jenny Fan
wow that was my favorite episode