• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spinarak Attack! (125)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I kinda liked Spinarak's back marking 'facial expressions' thing towards Misty and I still remember it well. At least things turned out in the end though.

My favorite part: When Team Rocket admitted that they fell asleep while waiting to rob the mansion. I really liked Spinarak's giant web too.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, Misty's reaction to the Spinarak was funny. I'm surprised Meowth has yet to learn Pay Day especially watching later episodes one would think he would have at least tried to learn it for the future.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was funny seeing Kasumi's bug phobia return when she met Junsa's Itomaru, and I chuckled when Itomaru wrapped Satoshi and his friends into a silk ball. The Rocket-dan cosplaying as infamous thieves was sensational, especially when they had to use Kojirou's bottle caps as a fake Pay Day attack.

ZilverLox

Banned
Holy cow, I think this was the 1st time we ever saw an Officer Jenny that didn't use a Growlithe or Arcanine. Seeing Spinarak - one of my favorite Bug Pokemon - is also a treat. Misty's reactions to the Spinarak were very funny they made me laugh. Also funny to see the gang on a stakeout and Ash complaining about going to bed, and then there is poor James having to sacrifice his bottle cap collection.

Leonhart

Imagineer
One of the best episodes I have watched until now, love the relative ‘dark crime‘ episodes.

I definitely got some Detective Conan vibes from this episode, which was intriguing. It's just slightly humorous that Satoshi, Takeshi, and Kasumi didn't exactly solve the case themselves. It was Junsa and Itomaru who did most of the heavy lifting.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I laughed at how James was all angry about losing his bottle caps and when he saw Meowth eating from the priceless bowl. Meowth breaking his nail made me lol too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was amused by how clumsy the Rocket-dan were when they fell asleep and were late for their own heist, as well as how they didn't even notice Itomaru's giant web outside.

Vipsoccermaster

Funny episode. Nice to see Officer Jenny with a Spinarak and Ash and friends helping out to stop Team Rocket. Team Rocket being late was silly. They clearly didn't recite everything eight generations ago.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, Nyasu consuming food from the valuable ceramic bowl that he had stolen seemed silly of him since he was ruining a masterpiece, and had he tried to sell it, its value would've been less than it was originally.

Daizy

I call you honey
I wonder why Team Rocket even started robbing people under the "Black Arachnid" moniker. They had done petty crime before without pretending to be anyone else, so I just wonder why now.

Who knew that Spinarak's web was so strong that even Team Rocket's hot air balloon got stuck in it. I thought that it was funny how Jenny's Spinarak pretty much single handedly stopped Team Rocket's plan, it was like the others weren't even needed in this episode since Spinarak did all the hard work. I liked the detective plot and how we saw Jenny get really involved for once.

This was such a good episode because of how the police force was handled. For once Officer Jenny seemed to know how to do her job and Spinarak did practically everything on its own like stop Team Rocket's balloon at the end. I thought that Ash using his Pokemon as security guards in the mansion's garden was the most pointless part since they didn't even do their job properly but I liked how James had to sacrifice his bottle cap collection again. 7/10