• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spinarak is a fake spider!

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Have you ever noticed that Spinarak the "Spider Pokemon"has six legs?For proof play colo.When you faint the Spinarak it goes onto its back...and then in full view you can clearly see six legs!

Slick

Banned
Spinarak is the "String Spit" Pokemon.

Ariados is the "Long Leg" Pokemon.

Do you see Spider or Arachnid Pokemon? No. :)

Pearl's Perap

There appearences are merely based on that of spiders, as they are fictional, anything can happen with them, in this case, they are spider-like creatures with six legs, as appose to eight, though, I must admit I hadn't really noticed this before...

Spinarak doesn't even have spider in the name. It has spin though.

nubinator

Banned
Yeah, and it's a Pokemon. I'm preety sure everything related to Pokemon is supposed to be real...

Zabi

Not really here.
Have you ever noticed that Spinarak the "Spider Pokemon"has six legs?For proof play colo.When you faint the Spinarak it goes onto its back...and then in full view you can clearly see six legs!

Have YOU ever noticed it is the "String Spit" pokemon?

Edit: Beaten. >>

Cubed

You best believe it
Would you complain that Miltank shouldn't stand on it's legs because it's a cow? Or how Aipom shouldn't have a hand on it's tail becuase it's a monkey? No, they're basing the Pokemon off the animal, not just putting the animal's picture onto the game.

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
i guess this is one of those things that is pretty obvious yet worth talking about :D.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Hmm...let's see a giant pidgen "Pidgeot"...an electric mouse "Pikachu" ...a flaming chicken "Blaziken".....hmmm
they're pokemon, fake ficitonal, not suposed to be real, yes Spinrak is based on a spider....but they can do the hell they want with it, even it it was six legs.

Yami ookami

It's just spinarak. It's not supposed to be a real spider. Or maybe it's the missing link between insects and arachnids!!

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I had the same thought about Perap since parrots are zygodactyl (two toes in front, two toes in back), but Perap has three in front and one in back.