• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spinda Cafe Drinks.

JamesRaynor

Can everyone put the bonuses they've gotten from when Spinda has made a drink, made a rink with a good feeling, and made a miracle drink (With the item it was made with of course).

I was to make a guide on how the Spinda cafe works (Since there was none).

(There are all from my experience)

Spinda Cafe Bonus:

Gummi: Always +1 to random stat
Joy Seed: Regular effect
Ginseng: Regular effect.

Good Feeling Bonuses:

(Will always be followed by this line after spinning: Spinda: "I've got a good feeling about this drink!")

Max Elixer: IQ increase
Plain Seed: +1 Max HP
Pecha Berry: +2 Max HP
Gummi: IQ increase
Oran Berry: +1 Max HP
Big Apple: +2 Max HP
Sleep Seed: +4 Max HP
Reviver Seed: +1 Max HP
Heal Seed: +1 Max HP
Apple: +2 Max HP
Violent Seed: +2 Max HP
X Eye Seed: +4 Max HP
Stun Seed: +2 Max HP
Warp Seed: +2 Max HP
Slip Seed: +1 Max HP
Cherri Berry: +2 Max HP
Vile Seed: +2 Max HP
Blast Seed: +2 Max HP
Reviser Seed: +1 Max HP AND IQ boost
Rawst Berry: +2 Max HP

Miracle Bonus:

(Will always be followed by this line after spinning: Spinda: WHOAAAAAAA! This is... THIS IS...!! This drink is so wonderful, so amazing, that I couldn't have made it if I tried. It is so incredible that it is a miracle!)

Normal bonus and +2~5 to random stat (or in some cases IQ boost).

Bad Drink: Occasionally there will be a drink made that lowers your stats (Usually HP), it is very uncommon. More so then miracle drinks.

Reviser Seed: -2 Max HP

Two things that You should know this already is that you can unlock, get recruits, and get eggs from drinking though it's rarer then a miracle drink.

Last edited:

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
Miracle Bonus:

(Will always be followed by this line after spinning: Spinda: WHOAAAAAAA! This is... THIS IS...!! This drink is so wonderful, so amazing, that I couldn't have made it if I tried. It is so incredible that it is a miracle!)

Normal bonus and +3~5 to random stat.

I've gotten Miracle Drinks that add +2 to a random stat instead of 3-5.
Also, before this "super-boost," these drinks add +1 to a random stat... at least they do for me.

Also, if memory serves:

Wonder Gummi: IQ increases tremendosly, and +3 to a random stat.

Eeveefreak

I have also gotten Miracle Drinks that boosted IQ, not a stat. No idea how much but it happened twice with Gummis now.

JamesRaynor

I've gotten Miracle Drinks that add +2 to a random stat instead of 3-5.
Also, before this "super-boost," these drinks add +1 to a random stat... at least they do for me.

Also, if memory serves:

Wonder Gummi: IQ increases tremendosly, and +3 to a random stat.

I've gotten +5 DEF from a seed that had the miracle effect, the +X stat bonus from the miracle doesn't stack with the previous 'normal' bonus, meaning it will be displayed twice (If it's a gummi or similar item) if I recall correctly.

Also, if you can double check the wonder gummi, I'd be glad to add it to the list.

I have also gotten Miracle Drinks that boosted IQ, not a stat. No idea how much but it happened twice with Gummis now.

Okay, well you sure that it was a miracle and not a 'good' effect? (Because I know the good effect will boost IQ on gummies further)