• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SpiredMoth's Breeding Bazaar

Chz

Hello! I'm just looking for a few things, take your time getting them together if you accept! :)

I'd REALLY love it if these were female, although I guess it's not a necessity if it proves to be too difficult.

1.) Adamant Azurill/Marill, in Dream ball, with egg move: Aqua Jet & Superpower. Huge Power ability is a must! Preferably 5IV, will take 4IV if it's right!
2.) Jolly Shroomish, in Dream ball, with egg move: Bullet Seed. Technician is a must! Preferably 5IV, will take 4IV if it's right!
3.) Jolly Gible, in Dream ball , no egg moves necessary. Rough Skin is a must! Prefererably 5IV, may take 4IV, I'm not sure though.

I have items to offer in return, as well as decent nest ball Furfrou's, if you're interested (sorry, I just started this save up).

If my calculation is correct, that's 18 credits. I offer 3 PP Max and 2 Thunder Stones in return for these pokemon, if it ends up being more credits, I have plenty more items to supplement the cost.

Thanks! :D

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hello! I'm just looking for a few things, take your time getting them together if you accept! :)

I'd REALLY love it if these were female, although I guess it's not a necessity if it proves to be too difficult.

1.) Adamant Azurill/Marill, in Dream ball, with egg move: Aqua Jet & Superpower. Huge Power ability is a must! Preferably 5IV, will take 4IV if it's right!
2.) Jolly Shroomish, in Dream ball, with egg move: Bullet Seed. Technician is a must! Preferably 5IV, will take 4IV if it's right!
3.) Jolly Gible, in Dream ball , no egg moves necessary. Rough Skin is a must! Prefererably 5IV, may take 4IV, I'm not sure though.

I have items to offer in return, as well as decent nest ball Furfrou's, if you're interested (sorry, I just started this save up).

If my calculation is correct, that's 18 credits. I offer 3 PP Max and 2 Thunder Stones in return for these pokemon, if it ends up being more credits, I have plenty more items to supplement the cost.

Thanks! :D

Your calculation of 18 credits is correct for each being random spread 4IV. Also so there's no confusion later, Technician Breloom evolves from Quick Feet Shroomish.

I'll get to work on these as soon as I can and will PM you when I have finished breeding them. Let me know if you change your mind on the IVs of any of them (total and/or spread).

Chz

Ahh, forgot to change that, but thanks for clarifying! Also, as I said, I have other items as well, so if you get any of these in a 5 or 6IV spread with correct natures and egg moves I'll gladly pay extra! :D

Rhianne

IV Breeder
Hi, I'm interested in the following pokemon - all female, in dream balls with their hidden ability.
Lileep
Tirtouga
Omanyte
Chatot
Cherubi
Phanpy

I think this comes to 18 credits, so I could pay with 6 rare candy - is that correct?

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hi, I'm interested in the following pokemon - all female, in dream balls with their hidden ability.
Lileep
Tirtouga
Omanyte
Chatot
Cherubi
Phanpy

I think this comes to 18 credits, so I could pay with 6 rare candy - is that correct?

Just so there's no confusion later - Cherubi doesn't have a hidden ability.

You're right that this request costs 18 credits and 6 Rare Candies is an acceptable payment method. I'll get to breeding these shortly and will PM you when I am finished.

Joseyfish

Hello yet again! :) I'd like to order the following dream ball HA females with egg moves if available:

Krabby
Joltik
Natu
Onix
Phanpy
Pidgey

I don't care about the egg moves, as long as they aren't also level-up or move tutor moves

I can offer a moon ball female mawile w/ 4 egg moves, plus focus sash, assault vest, wide lens, choice band and rare candy (plus more if necessary)

Thank you!! :)

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hello yet again! :) I'd like to order the following dream ball HA females with egg moves if available:

Krabby
Joltik
Natu
Onix
Phanpy
Pidgey

I don't care about the egg moves, as long as they aren't also level-up or move tutor moves

I can offer a moon ball female mawile w/ 4 egg moves, plus focus sash, assault vest, wide lens, choice band and rare candy (plus more if necessary)

Thank you!! :)

How many egg moves apiece? An offer totaling 25 credits plus your 2 leftover, minus the 12 your request comes to before the EMs, gives you 15 credits available to pay for EMs before you need to offer more.

Joseyfish

How many egg moves apiece? An offer totaling 25 credits plus your 2 leftover, minus the 12 your request comes to before the EMs, gives you 15 credits available to pay for EMs before you need to offer more.

How about 3 egg moves for the first 5 on the list and none for the 6th :)

peacock

714/719
Do you have any on-hand perfect 5iv pokemon with 4 egg moves? Or any male 6iv pokemon (for breeding 5iv/6iv pokemon)? Egg moves and everything else unimportant, just the ivs and gender.

It seems like you get a ton of orders, how backed up are you? Like how long would it take if I ordered these if they aren't on-hand?

Last edited:

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Do you have any on-hand perfect 5iv pokemon with 4 egg moves? Or any male 6iv pokemon (for breeding 5iv/6iv pokemon)? Egg moves and everything else unimportant, just the ivs and gender.

It seems like you get a ton of orders, how backed up are you? Like how long would it take if I ordered these if they aren't on-hand?

I doubt I have many. I don't get many requests for either 4 egg move or perfect 5IV Pokémon and I'm usually not worried about the number of egg moves on my own projects.

As for how long it would take, that depends on the Pokémon and moves you ask for. I tend to prioritize breeds/orders on how quickly I think I can get them done and when I received them.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Very excited when I saw your trade shop. I am looking to increase my dream ball female HA collection so you may see a lot of me in the future.

I hope I have all of your pricings correct. Here is my trade offer.

my request:

Dream Ball plus HA females

absol
bagon
cleffa
larvitar
scyther
smeargle

12 credits total

offering:

fancy vilillon x2 (if you need a specific nature let me know, i might have it)
Assault Vest
heart scale x 2

12 credits total

(as well if you would rather have an IV pokemon instead of the assault vest I have lots of honedge that are 5/6 perfect iv plus nature in a premier ball that should be worth 4 or 5 credits)

looking forward to hopefully trading with you!

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Very excited when I saw your trade shop. I am looking to increase my dream ball female HA collection so you may see a lot of me in the future.

I hope I have all of your pricings correct. Here is my trade offer.

my request:

Dream Ball plus HA females

absol
bagon
cleffa
larvitar
scyther
smeargle

12 credits total

offering:

fancy vilillon x2 (if you need a specific nature let me know, i might have it)
Assault Vest
heart scale x 2

12 credits total

(as well if you would rather have an IV pokemon instead of the assault vest I have lots of honedge that are 5/6 perfect iv plus nature in a premier ball that should be worth 4 or 5 credits)

looking forward to hopefully trading with you!

You're correct on the pricings and I've got no problems with your offer. I'll get started on these shortly and I will PM you when I have finished.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
hello again. Thank you for the last trade! awesome trade partner.

I have a new request.

Snorlax female moonball 4

sudowoodo female moonball 2

Delibird female moonball 2

Mawile female moonball 2

vulpix female moonball 2

12 credits total

My offer:

all female moonballs

mareep 2
magikarp 2
absol 2
spearow 2
drowzee 2
sandshrew 2

12 credits total

hope we can trade again soon!

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
hello again. Thank you for the last trade! awesome trade partner.

I have a new request.

Snorlax female moonball 4

sudowoodo female moonball 2

Delibird female moonball 2

Mawile female moonball 2

vulpix female moonball 2

12 credits total

My offer:

all female moonballs

mareep 2
magikarp 2
absol 2
spearow 2
drowzee 2
sandshrew 2

12 credits total

hope we can trade again soon!

Sorry for the late reply. I've already started working on this though and will PM you when I am finished.

[size=+2]As for the shop in general[/size]
I've been reorganizing how I store my collection to make it easier to track what I have available. Having found many things I don't need in it, I'm going to make a slight reorganization to my shop and add an "In-Stock" section.

While this reorganization is in progress, please be aware that there might be a bit more of a delay to my filling of requests.

Joseyfish

Hi! :)

I'd like to order the following dream ball HA females:

Stunky
Sandshrew
Spheal
Skorupi
Zangoose
Ledyba

I can pay in rare candies - how many would that be?

BlackoutSLM

Elite Collector
Hi there! I would like to request a Relaxed Torkoal with Curse (IVs 31/31/31/31/31/X) and a Calm Nosepass (IVs 31/X/31/31/31/31). Both Female and in a Safari Ball. I'm offering a Relaxed Lure Ball Gulpin (female, IVs X/31/31/31/31/31) with Venom Drench, Pain Split, Curse and Destiny Bond. Let me know if it's enough ( I believe I still have 4 leftover credits).

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hi! :)

I'd like to order the following dream ball HA females:

Stunky
Sandshrew
Spheal
Skorupi
Zangoose
Ledyba

I can pay in rare candies - how many would that be?

4 Rare Candies will cover this request.

Hi there! I would like to request a Relaxed Torkoal with Curse (IVs 31/31/31/31/31/X) and a Calm Nosepass (IVs 31/X/31/31/31/31). Both Female and in a Safari Ball. I'm offering a Relaxed Lure Ball Gulpin (female, IVs X/31/31/31/31/31) with Venom Drench, Pain Split, Curse and Destiny Bond. Let me know if it's enough ( I believe I still have 4 leftover credits).

Looks like your request comes to 9 credits for the Torkoal and 8 for the Nosepass for a total of 17 credits. Combining your offered Gulpin (11 credits) with your 4 leftover credits leaves you 2 credits short.

I'll get started on these requests shortly and will PM you when yours is done. Just be aware that it might take slightly longer than usual since I'm in the process of cataloging my In-Stock Pokémon for inclusion in my offerings (as I mentioned in my last post).

BlackoutSLM

Elite Collector
4 Rare Candies will cover this request.

Looks like your request comes to 9 credits for the Torkoal and 8 for the Nosepass for a total of 17 credits. Combining your offered Gulpin (11 credits) with your 4 leftover credits leaves you 2 credits short.

I'll get started on these requests shortly and will PM you when yours is done. Just be aware that it might take slightly longer than usual since I'm in the process of cataloging my In-Stock Pokémon for inclusion in my offerings (as I mentioned in my last post).

No problem, take your time. I'll add a Damp Rock to cover the 2 credits.