• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SpiredMoth's Breeding Bazaar

BlackoutSLM

Elite Collector
Hey. I would like to place another breed request. I would like a Modest HA Goomy (female 31/x/31/31/31/31 in Heal Ball) with Acid Armor and Counter and a Jolly Doduo (female 31/31/31/x/31/31 in Friend Ball) with Brave Bird and Faint Attack. I'm offering a Female Fast Ball Sudowoodo (jolly 31/31/31/31/20/31 with Self Destruct, Stealth Rock and Curse) and a Level Ball Relicanth (adamant x/31/31/31/31/31 with Muddy Water). Both holding a Life Orb.
Let me know if the offer covers for the cost.

Last edited:

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hey. I would like to place another breed request. I would like a Modest HA Goomy (female 31/x/31/31/31/31 in Heal Ball) with Acid Armor and Counter and a Jolly Doduo (female 31/31/31/x/31/31 in Friend Ball) with Brave Bird and Faint Attack. I'm offering a Female Fast Ball Sudowoodo (jolly 31/31/31/31/20/31 with Self Destruct, Stealth Rock and Curse) and a Level Ball Relicanth (adamant x/31/31/31/31/31 with Muddy Water). Both holding a Life Orb.
Let me know if the offer covers for the cost.

Sorry for the late reply - saw this a while ago but have been too distracted lately to respond.

Just so I'm valuing your offer correctly, is the Level Ball Relicanth male or female? Regardless of the answer, your offer covers the cost of your request.
It might take me a bit to do these since I'm still in the process of cataloging my in-stock Pokemon, but I'll get started on these shortly and will PM you when I'm finished.

BlackoutSLM

Elite Collector
Sorry for the late reply - saw this a while ago but have been too distracted lately to respond.

Just so I'm valuing your offer correctly, is the Level Ball Relicanth male or female? Regardless of the answer, your offer covers the cost of your request.
It might take me a bit to do these since I'm still in the process of cataloging my in-stock Pokemon, but I'll get started on these shortly and will PM you when I'm finished.

The Relicanth is female. Take your time, I'm in no rush. Best regards! :)

ReddieAlex

Hi!
Can I request for an HA dream ball female Lapras with the egg move freeze dry, ancient power, fissure and horn drill
and a HA female dream ball heracross with flail, mega horn and rock blast.
I can offer PP max and rare candies let me know how much is needed

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hi!
Can I request for an HA dream ball female Lapras with the egg move freeze dry, ancient power, fissure and horn drill
and a HA female dream ball heracross with flail, mega horn and rock blast.
I can offer PP max and rare candies let me know how much is needed

Sorry for not replying sooner. I saw this a while back but have been too busy to work on requests until now.

Your request comes to 6 credits for the Lapras and 5 for the Heracross, totaling 11 credits. Feel free to offer whatever combo of PP Max (worth 4 credits each) and/or Rare Candies (worth 3 credits each) to pay for your order. Over-paying is fine since any leftover credits can be saved up towards use on a future order.

ReddieAlex

Sorry for not replying sooner. I saw this a while back but have been too busy to work on requests until now.

Your request comes to 6 credits for the Lapras and 5 for the Heracross, totaling 11 credits. Feel free to offer whatever combo of PP Max (worth 4 credits each) and/or Rare Candies (worth 3 credits each) to pay for your order. Over-paying is fine since any leftover credits can be saved up towards use on a future order.

Okay I will trade two PP max and 1 rare candy then, when can we trade?

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Okay I will trade two PP max and 1 rare candy then, when can we trade?

Sounds good. I'll PM you about setting up the trade when I have finished breeding your request.

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
[size=+2]SHOP UPDATE[/size]​

I have just added contents to the In-Stock section. As I've mentioned in the section's details, some of the IVs listed as "x" may be 0s and there may be notable moves not listed that require the services of the Move Relearner to access. I'm happy to check a few specific Pokémon upon request if you're really curious.

Due to the sheer amount of stuff, I have chosen to limit it to stuff with 4+ IVs. I have more stuff, with less IVs, I think what I've posted is plenty for now. If you're really interested in the rest (3-4 boxes worth), I am willing to provide their info via PM.

Requesting HA F Nest Scyther

Offer: Credit. Some reason I thought I had alot more credit. Not a big deal though.

If you don't care about the other details, I actually found my original female Nest Ball Steadfast (HA) Scyther that I'll offer you for 1 credit.
Or I can breed you a fresh one for the normal price of 2 credits.

Requesting: Timer HA Crawdaunt

Offer: Lux HA Hippopotas

Order accepted. Should be ready within 24 hours.

SD1138

Hello:

I am looking for HA Caterpie, HA Weedle, HA Fennekin, and HA Hippopatas. If I read your rules correctly, these would be four credits total. If so, I could trade an assault vest. Please let me know if this is acceptable. Thanks.

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hello:

I am looking for HA Caterpie, HA Weedle, HA Fennekin, and HA Hippopatas. If I read your rules correctly, these would be four credits total. If so, I could trade an assault vest. Please let me know if this is acceptable. Thanks.

An Assault Vest is fine as payment for those four. In the case of Caterpie and Fennekin, would you prefer those specific Pokémon or would an evolution caught in the Friend Safari be fine as well?

SD1138

An Assault Vest is fine as payment for those four. In the case of Caterpie and Fennekin, would you prefer those specific Pokémon or would an evolution caught in the Friend Safari be fine as well?

Any evolutions of any of these lines is fine.

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Any evolutions of any of these lines is fine.

Okay, then I'll catch the HA Butterfree and Braixen and breed the Weedle and Hippopotas. I'll PM you when I've got them all ready, which should only take a couple hours.

Joseyfish

Hi again! I'd like the following HA DB females:

Durant
Audino
Dunsparce
Gulpin
Kecleon
Lotad

I can offer 6 rare candies :)

SD1138

Hello:

Could I get an HA houndour line, HA volcarona line, HA Kabuto line, and HA goodra line for a wide lens? Thanks.

Last edited: