1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

SpiredMoth's Breeding Bazaar

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by SpiredMoth, Jun 1, 2015.

1. SpiredMoth

SpiredMoth HA Merchant

These will only cost 4 Rare Candies, but you're welcome to give 6 and bank the 6 leftover credits. I'll get to work on these and PM you when they're ready.
    Also, just in case it slipped your mind or you aren't aware, I want to remind you that Dream Ball Kecleon cannot have its HA Protean.

These will cost you 4 credits while a Wide Lens is only worth 3 credits. Feel free to change or add to your offer to make up the difference. In the meantime, I'll get to work on catching and breeding these for you.

2. SD1138

SD1138 New Member

Heh, reading is fundamental, I was looking at "wise glasses" on your list and read "wide lens.". Anyway, I will trade you a leftovers for those pokes.

3. Joseyfish

Joseyfish Member

Sounds good! :)

4. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

Hi i am interested in sport ball weedle combee moon ball machop slakoth if your able to get those last 2 i dont think i saw them but maybe i'm wrong

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  5. Belgrim

Belgrim Well-Known Member

Uh, I'm typing this from my phone and can't necessarily memorize what the stats are but I am interested in Pokemon under the Masuda parents.
    Exeggcute
    Unnerve Aerodactyl
    Dream ball friend guard clefairy
    Anticipation Eevee with charm/wish

I'm offering a PP Max in exchange. I have over 40 of them if you would like more.

6. unfamiliarceilings

unfamiliarceilings /u/qweligator

Requesting: Nest HA Scyther
    Offering: Timer HA Karrablast

7. SpiredMoth

SpiredMoth HA Merchant

If I'm understanding correctly, you want a female Sport Ball Combee, female Sport Ball Weedle, female Moon Ball Machop, and female Moon Ball Slakoth? If so, your request comes to 10 credits.
    Let me know which of the female Sport Ball Combee from my In-Stock Section (under Broken Genders) you want and I'll set it aside for you. I'll get to work on catching/breeding the rest shortly.

First I would like to point out, in case it affects your wanting of any of those you've listed, that only the Eevee is listed under Masuda Parents. The rest are English language Pokémon.
    Second, unless you're after the other details on the Aerodactyl and/or Exeggcute (ball, moves, etc.), it's cheaper to ask for a fresh one of those two (2 credits per In-Stock Pokémon versus 1 credit for a fresh version)
    If you still want one of the in-stock Exeggcute, let me know which one to set aside for you.

As for the cost, if all four are to come from the In-Stock listing then your request will come to 8 credits, which is exactly covered by 2 PP Max.

I'll get to work on this shortly and will PM you when I'm finished.

8. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

I wouldn't mind the timid one it's 5iv :), I got a ability capsule as payment if that's ok with you

9. Belgrim

Belgrim Well-Known Member

Alright, I'm typing this from my laptop so I can copy and paste to be specific. (Thanks for telling me what I need to correct.)
    I would like:
    lv16 female jolly 31/31/x/31/31/x Dream Ball Unnerve (HA) Aerodactyl
    SPA lv9 male hardy 31/31/x/31/31/31 Anticipation (HA) Eevee w/Charm, Wish
    lv1 female timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timer Ball Friend Guard (HA) Scatterbug Modern w/Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore
    lv1 female calm 31/31/x/31/31/x Harvest (HA) Exeggcute w/Bestow, Leaf Storm, Skill Swap, Synthesis
    lv1 female hasty 31/x/31/31/31/31 Dream Ball Keen Eye (HA) Skorupi w/Confuse Ray, Poison Tail, Pursuit, Twineedle
    lv1 female quiet 31/x/31/31/31/x Friend Guard Cleffa w/Stored Power, Wish

That should cost me 3 PP Maxes; Correct? Of course how many PP Maxes I have in stock isn't a problem though.

10. SpiredMoth

SpiredMoth HA Merchant

An Ability Capsule is fine when combined with your 5 remaining credits from before (it actually leaves you with 2 leftover credits). I'll continue working on your order and will PM you when I'm finished.

I've PM'd you.

11. Lt. BLEU™

Lt. BLEU™ Top Class Lieutenant

Hello. I'm in dire need of a lucky egg. I could offer you a few Damp rocks?

12. SpiredMoth

SpiredMoth HA Merchant

You still have 4 credits in my shop, which is enough for 2 Lucky Eggs. Beyond that, sure you can offer me 2 Damp Rocks per Lucky Egg.
    How many Lucky Eggs do you want? I have 3 spare right now, but can go farm some more if necessary.

13. Lt. BLEU™

Um, about those credits, I'm not sure if I'm suppose to have them. We actually never got around trading what we were suppose to because I got caught up in work and never finished breeding.

Also, if I could get 6 of those Lucky Eggs, that would be nice. I have 12 Damp rocks.

14. SpiredMoth

SpiredMoth HA Merchant

The 4 credits were from an earlier trade don't look like they were necessary to pay for the incomplete one. So they're available to pay for a couple of those Lucky Eggs.

Like I said, I have 3 spares that I can trade you right now. The other 3 will take time for me to farm from Friend Safari Chansey.

15. Lt. BLEU™

Very well. Three would do just fine. I'd still be trading for 6 damp rocks. I kinda don't like to take up free things. My FC is 3024-6810-3631, in case you did not have. Let me know when you're free to trade. Thank you.

16. SpiredMoth

SpiredMoth HA Merchant

I'm free for a little while longer tonight. Send a trade request when you see me online.

17. Lt. BLEU™

Hello, I am interested in your complete Sport ball set. In return, I could breed almost any Pokemon with 5IVs/Nature/Egg moves. The only thing I won't be able to do is breed shiny or HP on a Pokemon. Let me know what you need?

18. SpiredMoth

SpiredMoth HA Merchant

Does this mean you are no longer interested in the Heavy Ball Snorlax and Moon Balls Chingling, Gligar, Swablu, Teddiursa, and Zigzagoon you asked for months ago?

I'm fine with providing you with a set of Sport Balls, but I limit requests to no more than 6 at a time so it will take at least 2 batches. Considering the fact that I have some Sport Ball Combee among my In-Stock offerings, unless you really want a fresh Combee, all these will cost 2 credits each (a fresh Combee would cost 4 credits instead).
    As for your offer, I'm not really seeking anything in particular besides what's listed in my Wants section so feel free to offer up whatever as long as the value of your offer covers that of your request.

19. Lt. BLEU™

Yes, I sent you a PM about our previous incomplete trade. And, as long as the Combee is female, I'm fine with in stock Pokemon too.

20. SpiredMoth

SpiredMoth HA Merchant

Let me know which of the Combee you want and I'll set it aside for you (they're under the In-Stock section's "Broken genders" in the first post).