• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SpiredMoth's Breeding Bazaar

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Let me know which of the Combee you want and I'll set it aside for you (they're under the In-Stock section's "Broken genders" in the first post).

Since you said we'll have to do it in two batches, Can the first batch include these?
Caterpie, Combee, Illumise, Volbeat, Kricketot, Nincada.

May I get
lv1 female sassy x/x/31/31/31/31 Sport Ball Honey Gather Combee
This one? In return, other than Ability capsule, I could trade you any BP item

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Since you said we'll have to do it in two batches, Can the first batch include these?
Caterpie, Combee, Illumise, Volbeat, Kricketot, Nincada.

May I get This one? In return, other than Ability capsule, I could trade you any BP item

I'll set that Combee aside for you then.

Are you sure you need both Illumise and Volbeat? Only females can pass their ball and there's a 50% chance of Volbeat coming from the egg when using Illumise.

Feel free to offer whatever items you want, so long as their combined value is at least 8 credits.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
I'll set that Combee aside for you then.

Are you sure you need both Illumise and Volbeat? Only females can pass their ball and there's a 50% chance of Volbeat coming from the egg when using Illumise.

Feel free to offer whatever items you want, so long as their combined value is at least 8 credits.

Thank you.

...I did not have any idea about that happening, sorry. Put in a Paras then?

Very well, I'll check out and let you know. Thank you.

Joseyfish

Me again XD

I'd like the following DB HA females:

Veonat
Caterpie
Doduo
Drowzee
Basculine (red stripe and blue stripe)

Offering 6 rare candies. I'll also throw in some males with egg moves for free :)

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Me again XD

I'd like the following DB HA females:

Veonat
Caterpie
Doduo
Drowzee
Basculine (red stripe and blue stripe)

Offering 6 rare candies. I'll also throw in some males with egg moves for free :)

I'll get to work on these shortly and will PM you when I'm done. After this you'll have 12 leftover credits.

After this you'll have 12 leftover credits.

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
As we agreed upon Caterpie, Combee, Illumise, Paras , Kricketot, Nincada, in a sport ball for any items lining up to 8 credits, I'll be offering, Focus sash, Choice band, scarf, specs, Eviolite, Focus Band. They are the one's that I have on me.

Any two of those will work. I will PM you when I have finished breeding this batch.

SD1138

Hello,

Could I please get an HA member of the Magmar family and one custap berry? I can trade you a lucky egg. Thanks.

Cloudypeak

Hi, I have the following females I didn't see on your list:
Dive Ball Carvanha - Speed Boost (HA) - Adamant - 4EM: Destiny Bond / Brine / Thrash / Hydro Pump
Friend Ball Weedle - Shield Dust - Adamant - No EMs possible
Dive Ball Cubchoo - Rattled (HA) - Adamant - 4EM: Night Slash / Ice Punch / Avalanche / Play Rough
Level Ball Sandshrew - Sand Veil - Adamant - 4EM: Night Slash / Rock Climb / Flail / Counter
Quick Ball Buizel - Water Veil (HA) - Jolly - 4EM: Baton Pass / Me First / Soak / Switcheroo
Level Ball Pidgey - Tangled Feet - Timid - 4EM: Air Slash / Defog / Uproar / Brave Bird
Love Ball Oddish - Chlorophyll - Modest - 4EM: Ingrain / Nature Power / After You / Synthesis

I am interested in these as female:
Sport Ball Paras, DBHA Poliwag, Safari Grimer, Heavy Onix, Safari Exeggcute, DBHA Natu, Safari Sunkern

Can I request natures and egg moves for them, as mine are competitive natures + egg moves, or is that too much? Thanks :)

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hi, I have the following females I didn't see on your list:
Dive Ball Carvanha - Speed Boost (HA) - Adamant - 4EM: Destiny Bond / Brine / Thrash / Hydro Pump
Friend Ball Weedle - Shield Dust - Adamant - No EMs possible
Dive Ball Cubchoo - Rattled (HA) - Adamant - 4EM: Night Slash / Ice Punch / Avalanche / Play Rough
Level Ball Sandshrew - Sand Veil - Adamant - 4EM: Night Slash / Rock Climb / Flail / Counter
Quick Ball Buizel - Water Veil (HA) - Jolly - 4EM: Baton Pass / Me First / Soak / Switcheroo
Level Ball Pidgey - Tangled Feet - Timid - 4EM: Air Slash / Defog / Uproar / Brave Bird
Love Ball Oddish - Chlorophyll - Modest - 4EM: Ingrain / Nature Power / After You / Synthesis

I am interested in these as female:
Sport Ball Paras, DBHA Poliwag, Safari Grimer, Heavy Onix, Safari Exeggcute, DBHA Natu, Safari Sunkern

Can I request natures and egg moves for them, as mine are competitive natures + egg moves, or is that too much? Thanks :)

You seem to have requested 7 Pokémon. I have a rule of 6 Pokémon per trade, so I'm going to have to ask you to drop one of them from your request.

You're welcome to request whatever natures, egg moves, and/or IVs (barring HP spreads, which I don't do) you want on them. Just remember that the more complex your request the longer it will take me to fill and the more it will cost.

As for your offer, all of them are interesting enough though I'm most interested in the Carvanha, Pidgey, and Oddish since they'll add to my egg move collection.

hi, i'm interested in these 5 female sport ball pokemon and 1 heavy ball pineco, i have the other 6 sport ball pokemon so be great to complete the set, i can offer, assault vest, focus sash, air balloon, safety goggles, let me know on my pricing, i'll add more if not enough, also if you can give me a link of some sort i just want to complete all bank ball pokemon and it's hard to see what i need, i noticed your dream and sport ball pokemon were complete if u knew of a way i could verify everything myself be great, 1 more thing i have a shop here with bank ball pokemon if you like to take a look and see if u need anything i'm happy to help u get what u might be missing
Illumise
Nincada
Paras
Pinsir
Venonat
pineco-heavy

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
hi, i'm interested in these 5 female sport ball pokemon and 1 heavy ball pineco, i have the other 6 sport ball pokemon so be great to complete the set, i can offer, assault vest, focus sash, air balloon, safety goggles, let me know on my pricing, i'll add more if not enough, also if you can give me a link of some sort i just want to complete all bank ball pokemon and it's hard to see what i need, i noticed your dream and sport ball pokemon were complete if u knew of a way i could verify everything myself be great, 1 more thing i have a shop here with bank ball pokemon if you like to take a look and see if u need anything i'm happy to help u get what u might be missing
Illumise
Nincada
Paras
Pinsir
Venonat
pineco-heavy

For knowing what Pokémon can be in which balls, my spreadsheet (link is in my sig) can be good for an "at a glance" reference for everything breedable. I built it using Smogon's Special Ball Inheritance guide, but you could also use Serebii's Lowest Poké Ball Levels pages. There are probably other sources you could use as well.

As for your order, it comes to 12 credits and I can get to work on these shortly. After factoring in your leftover 2 credits, your offer will need to be at least 10 credits.
I took a look through your shop and although I saw a fair few Bank Balls I'm missing, I'm most interested in these:
female Heavy Ball Vulpix
female Moon Ball Meowth
female Love Ball Delibird​

I value all Bank Balls I don't already have at 2 credits each. You're welcome to offer any of them, though I've got no problem with being paid in other Bank Balls or even items alone.

Thank you so much, I appreciate those links, I hope u don't mind me using what u have compiled for things like dream etc that u have completed, seems easier when u can see exactly what u need :)

As for my offer I can do those 3 u want at 2 credits each so that's 6 and I can attach a air balloon to one of them I believe was 5 credits if this is acceptable to you :)

Garchomp is bae

Hey!

Interested in a munchlax/snorlax w/self-destruct. not specifications.

I don't think I have any of your pokemon wants so pick whichever BP prize you'd like and I'll get it for you. I don't mind if you get more credit-wise coz self-destruct on snorlax is actually quite rare.

Frost Valley

Frost Valley
Not sure how much credit this adds up to, if i'm under paying you? Or if you'd be fine with just items for them all. Only care for female and HA for most of them, the ones that you listed with egg moves, would like them to come with the egg moves. I'm open to removing some as well if you feel this is to much trading to do. Idk what's still left.

female Dream Ball Moody (HA) Remoraid w/Aurora Beam, Rock Blast

female Dream Ball Oblivious (HA) Spheal w/Signal Beam, Spit Up, Stockpile

female Dream Ball Toxic Boost (HA) Zangoose w/Counter, Feint, Final Gambit, Night Slash

female Dream Ball Telepathy (HA) Meditite w/Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Psycho Cut

female Safari Ball White Smoke Torkoal

female Heavy Ball Hyper Cutter Mawile w/Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst, Thunder Fang

Babiri
Chilan

FT:Leaf Stone Fire Stone Water Stone

Last edited:

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hey!

Interested in a munchlax/snorlax w/self-destruct. not specifications.

I don't think I have any of your pokemon wants so pick whichever BP prize you'd like and I'll get it for you. I don't mind if you get more credit-wise coz self-destruct on snorlax is actually quite rare.

Let me know which of my 6 In-Stock Self-Destruct Munchlax/Snorlax
lv2 female impish 31/31/31/31/31/x Immunity Snorlax w/Counter, Curse, Self-Destruct, Zen Headbutt
lv17 male naughty 31/31/31/31/31/x Gluttony (HA) Snorlax w/Counter, Self-Destruct, Zen Headbutt
lv1 male relaxed 31/x/31/31/31/x Gluttony (HA) Munchlax w/Counter, Curse, Self-Destruct, Zen Headbutt
lv1 male hardy 31/x/31/31/31/x Gluttony (HA) Munchlax w/Counter, Curse, Self-Destruct, Zen Headbutt
lv1 male naive x/x/31/31/31/x Gluttony (HA) Munchlax w/Counter, Curse, Self-Destruct, Zen Headbutt
lv1 female sassy x/31/31/x/x/x Dream Ball Thick Fat Munchlax w/Counter, Self-Destruct, Zen Headbutt​

All of my In-Stock Pokémon are available for 2 credits which is the same as a Power item, though feel free to offer whatever you like.

Not sure how much credit this adds up to, if i'm under paying you? Or if you'd be fine with just items for them all. Only care for female and HA for most of them, the ones that you listed with egg moves, would like them to come with the egg moves. I'm open to removing some as well if you feel this is to much trading to do. Idk what's still left.

female Dream Ball Moody (HA) Remoraid w/Aurora Beam, Rock Blast

female Dream Ball Oblivious (HA) Spheal w/Signal Beam, Spit Up, Stockpile

female Dream Ball Toxic Boost (HA) Zangoose w/Counter, Feint, Final Gambit, Night Slash

female Dream Ball Telepathy (HA) Meditite w/Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Psycho Cut

female Safari Ball White Smoke Torkoal

female Heavy Ball Hyper Cutter Mawile w/Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst, Thunder Fang

Babiri
Chilan

FT:Leaf Stone Fire Stone Water Stone

Everything currently listed in the In-Stock section is still available, and they're all priced at 2 credits apiece.

The berries, at 1 credit each, plus 6 In-Stock Pokémon brings your total to 14 credits.
Seven of the elemental stones you offered will cover everything you've requested, but I have a limit of 6 trades per deal. If you can offer a few more credits worth of stuff, Pokémon or more valuable item(s), in place of one or more of the elemental stones, or drop 2 credits worth of stuff from your request, then you've got a deal.

Frost Valley

Frost Valley
female Dream Ball Sheer Force (HA) Krabby w/Ancient Power, Bide, Slam, Tickle

female Heavy Ball Lightning Rod Rhyhorn w/Crunch, Curse, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang

female Dream Ball Sturdy (HA) Relicanth w/Amnesia, Magnitude, Zen Headbutt

female Dream Ball Big Pecks (HA) Pidgey

female mild 31/31/x/31/x/31 Dream Ball Regenerator (HA) Slowpoke w/Belch, Belly Drum, Future Sight, Me First
modest Dream Ball Telepathy (HA) Ralts

4 stones 2 leftovers for these

EDIT: If 4 points are leftover I'd like a Thick Club and a Light ball.

Frost Valley

Frost Valley
Me again, thanks for all the trades.
f
emale Harvest (HA) Exeggcute w/Bestow, Leaf Storm, Skill Swap, Synthesis

safarii ball exxeggcute

female Dream Ball Big Pecks (HA) Chatot

female Safari Ball Sturdy Nosepass w/Block

female Heavy Ball Pickup Phanpy w/Counter, Head Smash, Ice Shard, Play Rough

female Dream Ball Sand Rush (HA) Sandshrew w/Rapid Spin

Babiri, Jaboca, Rowap, Lansat, Starf

Trading: 3 Choice Scarf 2 leftover 1 Choice Band