• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SpiredMoth's Breeding Bazaar

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Me again, thanks for all the trades.
f
emale Harvest (HA) Exeggcute w/Bestow, Leaf Storm, Skill Swap, Synthesis

safarii ball exxeggcute

female Dream Ball Big Pecks (HA) Chatot

female Safari Ball Sturdy Nosepass w/Block

female Heavy Ball Pickup Phanpy w/Counter, Head Smash, Ice Shard, Play Rough

female Dream Ball Sand Rush (HA) Sandshrew w/Rapid Spin

Babiri, Jaboca, Rowap, Lansat, Starf

Trading: 3 Choice Scarf 2 leftover 1 Choice Band

I just checked my In-Stock collection and failed to find a Safari Ball Exeggcute. Just so I'm sure, is this a request for a fresh breed?

Also, just so you're aware: this offer outweighs your request by 7 credits. You're welcome to either hold back on one of the offered items (which will still leave you with 3 leftover credits) or bank all 7 of the leftover credits towards a future request.

Frost Valley

Frost Valley
Not sure how much the fresh breed would cost, yes tgat wukk be a request for a fresh breed, you have a-lot of pokemon i'm interested in, like the safari ball collection, I doubt I have enough points for all of it though. Anything left over I plan on saving for future requests.

Frost Valley

Frost Valley
I have beartic and combee that I can trade holding the held items, I might have a sandshrew, you can find it outside friend safari, do you care about there abilities / ball?

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Hi,I'm interested in an Adamant or Brave Gurdurr with 31 IVs.It's ability could either be Guts or Iron Fist and it must have Mach Punch.

I'm offering an Impish,shiny Furfrou with perfect IVs.

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hi,I'm interested in an Adamant or Brave Gurdurr with 31 IVs.It's ability could either be Guts or Iron Fist and it must have Mach Punch.

I'm offering an Impish,shiny Furfrou with perfect IVs.

What IVs did you have in mind for the Gurdurr? I'll need to know so I can calculate an accurate price.

Looks like I'll have to come up with a value for shiny offers (haven't done so before because I'm not particularly interested in most shinies) and leveled requests. How many perfect IVs does the Furfrou have?

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Looking for some DBHA females,
Anorith
Cranidos
Shieldon
Shuckle
Tirtouga
Togetic (Togepi)

choice scarf, leftovers, evolite, destiny knot, 2 king's rock

I've got a match for the Togepi and Cranidos in-stock which can save you 2 credits each compared to fresh versions (12.5% female ball breeds cost 4 credits vs. in-stock prices of 2 credits). Let me know if you'd rather have a fresh version of either of these so I know to breed one.
lv1 female sassy 31/31/x/31/31/31 Dream Ball Sheer Force (HA) Cranidos
lv22 female calm x/x/31/x/x/x Dream Ball Super Luck (HA) Togetic (this is not listed in the first post due to my limiting those to 4IVs+)​

The rest I will be breeding fresh.
In total your request comes to 18-22 credits (depends on which, if any, of the Togepi and Cranidos you'd prefer freshly bred) and your offer is worth 19 credits. You also have 7 leftover credits from the last trade.

Frost Valley

Frost Valley
Interested in these DBHA pokemon I have some stones left not sure what's still on hand

Shellos [East Sea / blue]
Shellos [West Sea / pink]
Basculin [Blue-Stripe]
Basculin [Red-Stripe
Nidoran F
Duskull

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Hello, new (potential) customer. The following have caught my eye as wants.

FRE lv1 male timid 31/31/31/x/31/31 Torrent Froakie (In-stock pokemon: Masuda Parents (2 credits))

JPN lv1 male adamant 31/x/31/31/31/31 Guts Larvitar w/Stealth Rock (In-stock pokemon: Masuda Parents (2 credits))

If possible, I'd like to ask for 2 Metal coat (1 credit each, 2 credits total)

I'm not sure how up-to-date the Wants section is, though the easiest for me to offer to cover the cost are 3 Lucky Eggs (2 credits each, 6 credits total). If that isn't satisfactory, well... I'm only looking at my AS inventory, but I think I have some spare of numerous items in my Y file (which is, for the most part, only used for Friend Safari now)

Last edited:

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Interested in these DBHA pokemon I have some stones left not sure what's still on hand

Shellos [East Sea / blue]
Shellos [West Sea / pink]
Basculin [Blue-Stripe]
Basculin [Red-Stripe
Nidoran F
Duskull

Each of these costs 2 credits. Also I would like to remind you that since Duskull did not have its HA of Frisk in Gen 5, a Dream Ball one cannot have its HA.

I'll get to work on these shortly and will PM you when I have finished.

SensaiGallade

~^Gallade^~
Ignore me.

Last edited:

JuliusPrime

Hi, I'd like to place a capturing request, Nature, IVs, egg moves are not important. I need all the following females: Nest HA Tropius, Nest HA Rhyhorn, Nest HA Onyx, Heal HA Snubbull and Repeat HA Girafarig.
I have some leftover credits and I offer you a Imperfect 5IV Female Nest HA Kangaskhan with 4 egg moves, let me know if I have enough or if I need to offer you something else

gruelingjsr

Could I request one of the 5 iv squirtles, 5 iv snorlax u have with self destruct and one of the storm drain lileeps....I can trade sun stones, moon stones or pp ups

Last edited:
hi, i'm looking for a bonsly/sudowoodo in a dream friend lure safari fast level since I can only catch one in my SS game and I believe I chose love ball, I can offer any item or if u prefer bank ball mons in my shop as payment

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
hi, i'm looking for a bonsly/sudowoodo in a dream friend lure safari fast level since I can only catch one in my SS game and I believe I chose love ball, I can offer any item or if u prefer bank ball mons in my shop as payment

Sudowoodo is not available in the Safari Ball, but otherwise your request is fine.

I looked through your shop and found some Bank balls I'd be interested in. Let me know what you think of this deal
Your side: female Heavy Ball Meowth, female Heavy Ball Geodude, female Heavy Ball Gastly, female Heavy Ball Mareep, female Heavy Ball Swinub
My side: female Dream Ball Rattled (HA) Sudowoodo, female Fast Ball Sudowoodo, female Friend Ball Sudowoodo, female Level Ball Sudowoodo, female Lure Ball Sudowoodo​

Sudowoodo is not available in the Safari Ball, but otherwise your request is fine.

I looked through your shop and found some Bank balls I'd be interested in. Let me know what you think of this deal
Your side: female Heavy Ball Meowth, female Heavy Ball Geodude, female Heavy Ball Gastly, female Heavy Ball Mareep, female Heavy Ball Swinub
My side: female Dream Ball Rattled (HA) Sudowoodo, female Fast Ball Sudowoodo, female Friend Ball Sudowoodo, female Level Ball Sudowoodo, female Lure Ball Sudowoodo​
Ooohhh my mistake sry bout that I could have sworn I saw bonsly was able to base off of serebii's ball section but no worries I accept the trade offer :)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Offering. 2x leafstone, 1x Kingsrock, Expert Belt, dragon scale and Dawn Stone.

LF
Bolded are the movesets that i would like

lv1 male modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rain Dish (HA) Squirtle w/Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse
Feebas -- Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat
Snorlax -- Curse, Self-Destruct, Zen Headbutt (thick fat nature, if possible?)
Charmander -- Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Flare Blitz

apologizes if my request is formatted incorrectly.

Last edited:

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Sorry for the late replies

Hello. I am interested in the following.

Chansey: Dream ball(Could the ability somehow be Natural cure)
Kangaskha: Heavy Ball(If Possible).

IVs and egg moves do not matter for either. How much would this total up to?

These two come to 5 credits and you have 11 credits leftover from previous trades right now.

Offering. 2x leafstone, 1x Kingsrock, Expert Belt, dragon scale and Dawn Stone.

LF
Bolded are the movesets that i would like

lv1 male modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rain Dish (HA) Squirtle w/Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse
Feebas -- Brine, Confuse Ray, Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Haze, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat
Shroomish -- Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Fake Tears, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb
Snorlax -- Charm, Counter, Curse, Double-Edge, Fissure, Lick, Self-Destruct, Zen Headbutt Pursuit, Whirlwind (thick fat nature, if possible?)
Charmander -- Air Cutter, Ancient Power, Counter, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Flare Blitz, Outrage

apologizes if my request is formatted incorrectly.

The formatting is fine this time, but in the future just list the moves you want rather than all the egg moves I have in-stock.

Your request totals 17 credits while your offer only comes to 15 credits. Feel free to modify your offer or request.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Sorry for the late replies

These two come to 5 credits and you have 11 credits leftover from previous trades right now.

The formatting is fine this time, but in the future just list the moves you want rather than all the egg moves I have in-stock.

Your request totals 17 credits while your offer only comes to 15 credits. Feel free to modify your offer or request.

Edited with *17 credit points* and the egg moves that i would like.