• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SpiredMoth's Breeding Bazaar

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
I’d like to request a Speed Boost Venipede female in dream ball if possible. Nature, IVs, and egg moves don’t matter!

This would be 2 credits total because of the dream ball part, yeah? Gender shouldn’t matter AFAIK, it’s 50/50. Let me know if I’ve got any of this wrong and I'll happily accommodate, I'm hoping to get one of these for a friend sometime in the near future. :)

I’ll give you a rare candy or a PP up for it! If that’s not okay, I can try to get you one of the other 2-credit items or something, if you let me know what I should be looking for.

You're right that the Dream Ball makes the cost 2 and that Venipede is from a 50/50 gender family.

I accept your offer and will get started on your request shortly. Either of those items are acceptable as payment.

Febilian

Pokemon Breeder
You're right that the Dream Ball makes the cost 2 and that Venipede is from a 50/50 gender family.

I accept your offer and will get started on your request shortly. Either of those items are acceptable as payment.

Alright, awesome! I'll be waiting for the go-ahead to trade.

Joseyfish

Intereseted in:

Dream Ball (HA, female): Abra, Absol, Drilbur, Exeggute, Snorelax (with egg moves self-destruct and zen headbutt)

Can offer:

Dream Ball HA females: swinub (EMs: icicle crash, stealth rock), Munna (EMs: curse, baton pass, barrier, helping hand), timburr (drain punch, mach punch, wide guard, counter)
Safari: scyther (4 ems iincluding defog), aipom, murkrow

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Intereseted in:

Dream Ball (HA, female): Abra, Absol, Drilbur, Exeggute, Snorelax (with egg moves self-destruct and zen headbutt)

Can offer:

Dream Ball HA females: swinub (EMs: icicle crash, stealth rock), Munna (EMs: curse, baton pass, barrier, helping hand), timburr (drain punch, mach punch, wide guard, counter)
Safari: scyther (4 ems iincluding defog), aipom, murkrow

Your request comes to 14 credits and your offer to 18 credits. If you're not interested in banking credits, you're welcome to take back any one Pokémon that you've offered.

I'll get started on your request shortly and PM you when I'm done. I do have to warn you that at least Snorlax will take some time.

Meowth City

Staff member
Hi, I would like one of each berry:
Micle
Custap
Jaboca
Rowap
Maranga

In exchange, I'm offering female HA Snubbull in a Dream Ball holding a PP Max.

Joseyfish

Thank you! I will "bank" these credits :)

Joseyfish

Oh! You can breed a female safari riolu? Would one with egg moves = 4 credits?

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Oh! You can breed a female safari riolu? Would one with egg moves = 4 credits?

I'm pretty sure none of my Riolu have egg moves at this time. Even if they did, a female Safari Ball Riolu already costs 4 credits.

Do you still want me to add this Riolu to your order? Remember that, like Snorlax, it will take some time to breed.

Joseyfish

Yes please :)

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Okay, so based what I have read in your shop's opening post about what you offer, what you need, and your credit system, I think my order makes sense (but if I'm off anywhere please let me know):

I can offer a female HA Jigglypuff in a Dream Ball (2 credits), a HA Miltank in a Poké Ball (2 credits), and a Rare Candy (2 credits).
That gives me 6 credits.
I would like 3 PP Ups (each at 2 credits, 2 x 3 = 6)

I hope I calculated all that right.

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
Would you be interested in a HA F Luxury Ball Anorith? I've been trying for a little while to get a F HA Kabuto in a Dream Ball. Game is just not cooperating. If not interested in Anorith I'd like to use credit for HA F Dream Ball Eevee, HA F Excadrill in Luxury Ball, and HA F Mienfoo in Heal Ball.

Anorith has 3 IVs. No egg moves. 12.5 female but I had already bred it so I don't care about the +1 for that. Up to you.

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Would you be interested in a HA F Luxury Ball Anorith? I've been trying for a little while to get a F HA Kabuto in a Dream Ball. Game is just not cooperating. If not interested in Anorith I'd like to use credit for HA F Dream Ball Eevee, HA F Excadrill in Luxury Ball, and HA F Mienfoo in Heal Ball.

Anorith has 3 IVs. No egg moves. 12.5 female but I had already bred it so I don't care about the +1 for that. Up to you.
I'd be interested in the Anorith. I'll value it at 5 credits with the gender, 4 credits without.

I'll get to work on your request and PM you when I'm done.

Hello, I have an offer if it can be done, and things to offer (I think I did the Math right, but please fell free to correct me if not).

If its possible, I would like these:
-Friend Ball Shroomish (If Hidden Ability Female isn't available then disregard this one)-3 Credits
-Female Love Ball Chansey/Happiny with Natural Cure-3 Credits
-Dream Ball HA Female Eevee-4 credits

Total=10

I can offer items unless you are interested in any of the following

-HA Premier Ball Flabebe Female, 5IV (you can name your IVs for the 5 and nature)
-Nest Ball HP Fire HA (Technician eventually) Roselia (31/xx/31/30/31/30 spread)
-Fast Ball Growlithe Female with Intimidate, 5IVs (you can name your IV's for the 5 and Nature)

If not please choose what you want from the following:
-Any of the 4 credit items but Binding Band or Ring Target
-Any of the 3 Credit items but Evotile, Oval Stone, Sachet, Whipped Dream, or PP Max

Let me know if any it's possible to come to a deal.

MakoShark

Sand Streamer
I've got a breeding request for anyone that can do it for me. I would like a careful natured Gliscor with at least one 31 IV being in defense. I have a few breedjects I can offer in return PM me for info. FC is 4184 3731 2834

Gyaraderp

Herp Derp
Interested in HA Jolly Froakie (female preferred + dive ball) and/or HA Timid female Snorunt.

I have a 5 IV Level Ball Kangaskhan for trade as well as various items if interested.

Last edited:

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hello, I have an offer if it can be done, and things to offer (I think I did the Math right, but please fell free to correct me if not).

If its possible, I would like these:
-Friend Ball Shroomish (If Hidden Ability Female isn't available then disregard this one)-3 Credits
-Female Love Ball Chansey/Happiny with Natural Cure-3 Credits
-Dream Ball HA Female Eevee-4 credits

Total=10

I can offer items unless you are interested in any of the following

-HA Premier Ball Flabebe Female, 5IV (you can name your IVs for the 5 and nature)
-Nest Ball HP Fire HA (Technician eventually) Roselia (31/xx/31/30/31/30 spread)
-Fast Ball Growlithe Female with Intimidate, 5IVs (you can name your IV's for the 5 and Nature)

If not please choose what you want from the following:
-Any of the 4 credit items but Binding Band or Ring Target
-Any of the 3 Credit items but Evotile, Oval Stone, Sachet, Whipped Dream, or PP Max

Let me know if any it's possible to come to a deal.

The Shroomish you're asking for is impossible due to Apricorn Balls (which includes Friend) last being seen in Generation 4 and HAs not being introduced until Generation 5.
The Love Ball Chansey will only cost 2 credits, but otherwise your math is correct.

As payment, I'll take a female adamant 5IV missing SpAtk Fast Ball Growlithe. I'll PM you when I've finished breeding the Eevee and Chansey.

Interested in HA Jolly Froakie (female preferred + dive ball) and/or HA Timid female Snorunt.

I have a 5 IV Level Ball Kangaskhan for trade as well as various items if interested.

I'll take the Kangaskhan. I'll PM you when I've finished breeding.

Tricksie

Splendid Collector
Hey there, I'm interested in:
-HA Dream Ball Female Basculin
-HA Dream Ball Female Cranidos
-HA Luxury Ball Female Snorlax

If I'm right this totals up to 10 credits?

My offers are:
-Brave Ditto (31/31/31/31/31/0, RNG'd by a close friend of mine on a Japanese game and I'll be trading a clone).
-Dream Ball Female Koffing
-Dream Ball Female Illumise
-Rare Candy

Let me know if I made any mistakes (or if Ditto, Koffing, and Illumise don't interest you), and I'll amend my offers!