• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SpiredMoth's Breeding Bazaar

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
Hello I would like to place the following order and have the following to offer.

Offering
DWF HA Onix (Dream Ball)
DWF HA Doduo (Dream Ball)
Credits Total: 4

Wants
DWF HA Axew, Exeggcute, Mantine and Skarmory (All in your Dream Ball alrd).
Credits: 4

Looking forward for the trade! :)

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hello I would like to place the following order and have the following to offer.

Offering
DWF HA Onix (Dream Ball)
DWF HA Doduo (Dream Ball)
Credits Total: 4

Wants
DWF HA Axew, Exeggcute, Mantine and Skarmory (All in your Dream Ball alrd).
Credits: 4

Looking forward for the trade! :)

While you're correct on the pricing of your offer, I'm afraid you forgot to account for the cost of the balls on your request. Accounting for them, your request costs 8 credits.

Let me know if you'd like to cut back on your request or offer more to make up the difference. If it helps, egg moves and/or IVs on your side can increase its value.

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
I assume each Egg Move would increase its value by 1?

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
I assume each Egg Move would increase its value by 1?

Unfortunately, until I finish taking stock of the egg moves I have already received and update my breeding service details, egg moves are collectively valued at 1 credit regardless of how many are present.

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
I see. Alright then how about this. An Egg Move on both of them with max Attack IV. Will that be fine? :)

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
I see. Alright then how about this. An Egg Move on both of them with max Attack IV. Will that be fine? :)

I normally don't start valuing IVs of offers until 3.

IV(s):
- 1-2: +1 credit (requests only)
- 3: +2 credits
- 4: +3 credits
- 5: +4 credits
- 6: +5 credits (offers only)

But, despite a recent inundation of requests and in the spirit of cooperation, I'll be generous and make an exception this one time and allow your single IVs to count.

I'll get started on your request as soon as I can and PM you when I've finished.

Last edited:

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
I normally don't start valuing IVs of offers until 3.

But, despite a recent inundation of requests and in the spirit of cooperation, I'll be generous and make an exception this one time and allow your single IVs to count.

I'll get started on your request as soon as I can and PM you when I've finished.

Hm, it just won't feel right man xD
Nvm I will nevertheless get you the 4EM for Onix and Doduo since that's the least I can do. Besides, it won' take long :D

JoeyVeritas

A female Dream Ball HA Eevee will cost you 4 credits and will take a bit of time to breed due to the 12.5% chance for females.

Knowing that Apricorn Ball females are worth 2 credits each for those I don't already own, feel free to make a more specific offer. My offerings list should be fully up-to-date on owned Apricorn Ball females.

I have 2 Female Caterpie's in apricorn balls; one in a love ball and one in a level ball, If i say it right, this will give me a total of 4 credits, would that be sufficient for a dream ball HA eevee?

Dark Trinity

Hi SpiredMoth, how're you? :3

I'm interested in these safari ball mons from your list: dratini, chansey, scyther, riolu, diglett and machop. I'm also interested in heavy ball larvitar but I'll honor your trade 6 only rule. n.n
As for what I'll offer.. How about dream ball HA weedle, chansey, Druddigon, Aron, illumise and serviper. If you don't need these I've collected all dream ball mons so I sure I'd have something that piques your interest. One more thing, IVs aren't necessary. :3

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
I have 2 Female Caterpie's in apricorn balls; one in a love ball and one in a level ball, If i say it right, this will give me a total of 4 credits, would that be sufficient for a dream ball HA eevee?

Since I don't already have either of those Caterpie, you are correct that they give you 4 credits. Since that covers Eevee's cost, I'll get started on it shortly and PM you when I'm finished.

Hi SpiredMoth, how're you? :3

I'm interested in these safari ball mons from your list: dratini, chansey, scyther, riolu, diglett and machop. I'm also interested in heavy ball larvitar but I'll honor your trade 6 only rule. n.n
As for what I'll offer.. How about dream ball HA weedle, chansey, Druddigon, Aron, illumise and serviper. If you don't need these I've collected all dream ball mons so I sure I'd have something that piques your interest. One more thing, IVs aren't necessary. :3

I had to reconfirm my Dream Ball collection when I saw this because I could have sworn I already had some. It turns out I only already had Illumise. My Dream Ball list is fully up-to-date now.

Without Illumise, your offer still comes in at 10 credits, which when combined with the 5 you have leftover from before, covers the 14 that your request costs. I'll get started on these as soon as I can and will PM you when I've finished.

Joseyfish

Hi! Pursuant to my previous comment, I'd like to trade my remaining credits for 2 dream ball HA females: Omanyte and Pawniard :)

I'm also interested in the following:

Paras
Phanpy
Corphish
Natu
Spheal
Rhyhorn
Skarmory
Vanillite
Zubat

I have the following items to offer:

Iron ball
Soothe Bell
PP Max x2
Upgrade
Red card
PP up x3

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hi! Pursuant to my previous comment, I'd like to trade my remaining credits for 2 dream ball HA females: Omanyte and Pawniard :)

Because of the items you just traded me, you have 11 credits leftover. After 6 go to this Omanyte and Pawniard, you'll have 5 credits leftover.

I'm also interested in the following:

Paras
Phanpy
Corphish
Natu
Spheal
Rhyhorn
Skarmory
Vanillite
Zubat

So as to keep your order within my "6 Pokémon per trade" rule, I'll let you pick any 4 of these to ask for along with the Omanyte and Pawniard. The 5 remaining credits will cover 2 and a half of these, leaving you owing 3 credits worth of Pokémon and/or items.

I have the following items to offer:

Iron ball
Soothe Bell
PP Max x2
Upgrade
Red card
PP up x3

Of these items, I'm more interested in the Soothe Bell and Upgrade, but feel free to offer whichever you want so long as it makes up the difference in value.

BlackoutSLM

Elite Collector
Hi SpiredMoth! This time I'd like to request a Bold Illumise in Dream Ball with HA. With egg moves Baton Pass, Confuse Ray, Growth and Fake tears. And also a Careful female HA Grimer in a Dive Ball. Let me know how many credits it will cost.

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hi SpiredMoth! This time I'd like to request a Bold Illumise in Dream Ball with HA. With egg moves Baton Pass, Confuse Ray, Growth and Fake tears. And also a Careful female HA Grimer in a Dive Ball. Let me know how many credits it will cost.

After looking through my collection for egg moves already on Illumise, then looking up how to get the rest, she will take multiple stages to breed since none of the moves I need to add can come from the same parent. At my current pricing, Illumise will cost you 3 credits.

As for the Grimer, I'm unsure which would be faster: breeding it or trying to catch a matching Muk out of the Friend Safari. Do you have a preference? It's the same cost of 2 credits either way.

All in all, this request will come to a total of 5 credits.

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
In the case of Grimer feel free to do it in the way it works better for you. Will a PPUp and a PPMax do?

I think breeding the Grimer will be easier for me. A PP Up plus a PP Max is fine. I'll get to breeding them shortly and PM you when I'm finished.

JuliusPrime

Hello, I'd like to request a capture service: Heavy and Lure Ball Misdreavus, female both, I offer Dream Ball Kecleon, female, 5IVs(-HP), 4 egg moves (Fake Out, Foul Play, Magic Coat, Recover), and I have a few credits available if Kecleon isn't enough, let me know if my request is doable, thanks

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Hello, I'd like to request a capture service: Heavy and Lure Ball Misdreavus, female both, I offer Dream Ball Kecleon, female, 5IVs(-HP), 4 egg moves (Fake Out, Foul Play, Magic Coat, Recover), and I have a few credits available if Kecleon isn't enough, let me know if my request is doable, thanks

Your request is definitely doable and you actually have exactly enough leftover credits to pay for the two Misdreavus already if you'd rather save the Kecleon to pay for a future request. Or you can go ahead and bank Kecleon's 7 credits anyway. It's up to you.

I'll get to catching these shortly and will PM you when I'm finished.

hello, I am interested in a female pidgey in a safari ball with defog egg move w/HA, female cleffa in a dream ball w/HA and amnesia aromatherapy heal pulse wish as egg moves, a female larvitar in a heavy ball with curse dragon dance and pursuit as egg moves guts ability, a female horsea in a lure ball w/swift swim ability w/ muddy water razor wind dragon breath disable, a female swablu in a moon ball w/natural cure w/ agility dragon rush pursuit feather dance

I can offer any item you want from your want list, I have a shop but has shiny pokes I don't know if u want any of them, but any item u want from your list I can offer, I do not require any IV's on them, I will just breed for IV's myself I just need what is listed, hopefully we can make a trade :)