• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SpiredMoth's Breeding Bazaar

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
Offering. 2x leafstone, 1x Kingsrock, Expert Belt, dragon scale, lucky egg and Dawn Stone.

LF
Bolded are the movesets that i would like

lv1 male modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rain Dish (HA) Squirtle w/Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse
Feebas -- Dragon Pulse, Haze, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat
Shroomish -- Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb
Snorlax -- Curse, Self-Destruct, Zen Headbutt (thick fat nature, if possible?)
Charmander -- Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Flare Blitz

apologizes if my request is formatted incorrectly.

Edited with *17 credit points* and the egg moves that i would like.

Unfortunately I have to point out two things:
  • You added a seventh item to your offer when I have a limit of 6 per side
  • You added an egg move to each Feebas and Shroomish compared to the previous version of your request, which adds a total of 2 credits to the cost of your request. Here's a pricing breakdown of your request as it stands now
    [spoil]Request: 19 credits
    lv1 male modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rain Dish (HA) Squirtle w/Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse: 2 credits (In-Stock Pokémon)
    Feebas w/Dragon Pulse, Haze, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat: 1 (base) + 4 (4 in-stock EMs) = 5 credis
    Shroomish w/Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb: 1 (base) + 3 (3 in-stock EMs) = 4 credits
    Thick Fat Snorlax w/Curse, Self-Destruct, Zen Headbutt: 1 (base) + 3 (3 in-stock EMs) = 4 credits
    Charmander w/Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Flare Blitz: 1 (base) + 3 (3 in-stock EMs) = 4 credits​

Offer: 17 credits
    Leaf Stone (x2): 2 (value) * 2 (quantity) = 4 credits
    King's Rock: 2 credits
    Expert Belt: 4 credits
    Dragon Scale: 2 credits
    Lucky Egg: 2 credits
    Dawn Stone: 3 credits​
    [/spoil]

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Unfortunately I have to point out two things:
  • You added a seventh item to your offer when I have a limit of 6 per side
  • You added an egg move to each Feebas and Shroomish compared to the previous version of your request, which adds a total of 2 credits to the cost of your request. Here's a pricing breakdown of your request as it stands now
    [spoil]Request: 19 credits
    lv1 male modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rain Dish (HA) Squirtle w/Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse: 2 credits (In-Stock Pokémon)
    Feebas w/Dragon Pulse, Haze, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat: 1 (base) + 4 (4 in-stock EMs) = 5 credis
    Shroomish w/Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb: 1 (base) + 3 (3 in-stock EMs) = 4 credits
    Thick Fat Snorlax w/Curse, Self-Destruct, Zen Headbutt: 1 (base) + 3 (3 in-stock EMs) = 4 credits
    Charmander w/Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Flare Blitz: 1 (base) + 3 (3 in-stock EMs) = 4 credits​

Offer: 17 credits
    Leaf Stone (x2): 2 (value) * 2 (quantity) = 4 credits
    King's Rock: 2 credits
    Expert Belt: 4 credits
    Dragon Scale: 2 credits
    Lucky Egg: 2 credits
    Dawn Stone: 3 credits​
    [/spoil]

Sorry, the added moveset was purely me forgetting to delete the move from my post. However, i removed the shroomish and my seventh item from the post. :)

oak46

Who am I?
I see a few Pokemon in your In-Stock list that I'd like to get:

ITA lv1 female jolly 31/31/x/x/31/31 Thick Fat (HA) Swinub w/Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock, Take Down
SPA lv1 female impish 31/31/31/31/31/x Dream Ball Speed Boost (HA) Venipede w/Spikes, Toxic Spikes
JPN lv22 female timid 31/x/31/31/31/x Luxury Ball Infiltrator (HA) Litwick
lv1 female modest 31/31/31/31/x/31 Refrigerate Amaura w/Barrier, Discharge, Haze, Mirror Coat
lv1 female modest 31/x/31/31/x/31 Heal Ball Gooey (HA) Goomy w/Acid Armor, Counter, Curse, Iron Tail

On my end, I will offer you a Cell Battery, a Dawn Stone, and an Electrizer.

I believe this adds up correctly.

Last edited:

Akthalion

Hello,

Would you be interested in the following trade?

Interested in: Chikorita and Cyndaquil
Pokemon: Chikorita
Pokeball: Normal
Ability: Leaf Guard
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: Counter, Grassy Terrain, Heal Pulse, Leech Seed

Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Extrasensory

Offering: Totodile, Duskull and Espurr
Pokemon: Totodile
Pokeball: Great Ball
Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Crunch, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance

Pokemon: Duskull
Pokeball: Luxury
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Nature: Sassy
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Feint Attack, Pain Split

Pokemon: Espurr
Pokeball: Dive Ball
Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn

Thanks! :)

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
I see a few Pokemon in your In-Stock list that I'd like to get:

ITA lv1 female jolly 31/31/x/x/31/31 Thick Fat (HA) Swinub w/Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock, Take Down
SPA lv1 female impish 31/31/31/31/31/x Dream Ball Speed Boost (HA) Venipede w/Spikes, Toxic Spikes
JPN lv22 female timid 31/x/31/31/31/x Luxury Ball Infiltrator (HA) Litwick
lv1 female modest 31/31/31/31/x/31 Refrigerate Amaura w/Barrier, Discharge, Haze, Mirror Coat
lv1 female modest 31/x/31/31/x/31 Heal Ball Gooey (HA) Goomy w/Acid Armor, Counter, Curse, Iron Tail

On my end, I will offer you a Cell Battery, a Dawn Stone, and an Electrizer.

I believe this adds up correctly.

I'll be PMing you soon, if you haven't received it already.

Hello,

Would you be interested in the following trade?

Interested in: Chikorita and Cyndaquil
Pokemon: Chikorita
Ability: Leaf Guard
Egg Moves: Counter, Grassy Terrain, Heal Pulse, Leech Seed

Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Extrasensory

Offering: Totodile, Duskull and Espurr
Pokemon: Totodile
Pokeball: Great Ball
Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Crunch, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance

Pokemon: Duskull
Pokeball: Luxury
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Nature: Sassy
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Feint Attack, Pain Split

Pokemon: Espurr
Pokeball: Dive Ball
Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn

Thanks! :)

This will take some time, particularly the Chikorita. I'll get to work on it when I can and will PM you when I am finished breeding.

[size=+3]Shop Update[/size]​
I've noticed that parts of my shop's stock listings are slightly out-of-date. I'm slowly working on updating them, as well as my spreadsheet.
I've also been trying to finish my files of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire so I can start using them for shop orders instead of switching back to X whenever I need to work on a new shop order.
And I've been losing an unfortunate amount of my interest in playing Pokémon lately.

All these factors combined have caused me to decide to [size=+1]temporarily discontinue my breeding services beyond the currently pending orders[/size]. My capture services may also be affected, particularly those that require transfer from past generations (like Apricorn Balls). My In-Stock selection will still be fully available, and may even be added to at times.

If you really want a simple breed from me, you're welcome to try contacting me on the SPP IRC channels (I'm usually under the same name as here) but I make no promises of accepting any requests there.

Akthalion

Hi again, if you manage to first get a 31/x/31/31/31/x Chikorita, I'll take it instead of the 5IV.

Goku24826

Champion-to-be
Hi, I'm interested in your lvl 25 female Bold HA Bulbasaur. I can offer a lvl 25 female Adamant friend ball Heracross (4IV) in return

D11

Legendary Hunter
Hi, I'm interested in your HA meowth, qwilfish, houndoor, torkoal, wailmer, and annortih. (ball, gender, IV, natures don't matter, I just need them all to have their HA)

I can offer:
a female jolly chimchar, level 1, with HA,and 3 egg moves:thunderpunch,fire punch, and blaze kick, with 5 perfect IVs (missing HP)
Female quick ball HA corsola
Luxury ball female pidove with HA
Luxury ball female grimer with HA.

I had some problem figuring out how many credits this is, so if I have not offered enough in return, please let me know and I can list some other things I can offer